| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 14:29 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 64
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: S.A.P.D. SWAT  (Read 2694 times)

Offline Marcus Ferreira

• Citizen
  • To Protect & Serve
    • Skype - marco_9429
S.A.P.D. SWAT
« on: August 13, 2012, 14:24:49 pm »
Since I returned to Argonath from a couple months of break i haven't seen SWAT even once, even tho it was needed more than once. I would like to ask anyone who feels like answering the question: What happened with the most elite SAPD division? Is it closed or non-operational? Past week showed to me that well armed criminals can do whatever they want and that's probably not how it supose to be. Regular ARPD/ SAPD officer can't afford decent weapons especially when he's dedicated to his work and criminals have cash from illegal sources which are unstoppable cause of lack of force used by SAPD.
If bad guy throws a rock on you, don't throw it back- it will change you into criminal as well.

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
Re: S.A.P.D. SWAT
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2012, 14:31:48 pm »
SWAT is no longer under lead of SAPD, therefor we know as much as you do about its development.
SWAT is currently under the direct lead of ARPD Commissioner Jaaskaa and questions should be PMed to him.
While SWAT is highly trained group that deals with high risked situations, that doesn't mean constantly relay on them and you don't have to be heavly armed to handle them.

I remember yesterday myself, Chris Knight and Pancher managed to pretty much disable a group of 8-9 suspects and gave chance to all units to catch up, so with the right teamwork and skills you should be pretty capable to do it yourself.

Offline Marcus Ferreira

• Citizen
  • To Protect & Serve
    • Skype - marco_9429
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2012, 14:34:37 pm »
SAPD captains have opportunity of weaponequiping, ARPD officer don't.

Present Captain, SAPD veteran and former Chief... it's easy to cooperate. ARPD has... some bigger issues.
If bad guy throws a rock on you, don't throw it back- it will change you into criminal as well.

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2012, 14:37:16 pm »
SAPD captains have opportunity of weaponequiping, ARPD officer don't.

Present Captain, SAPD veteran and former Chief... it's easy to cooperate. ARPD has... some bigger issues.

That logic is the exact reason of your failure, until you surpass your intolerence you are bound to fail.
During SFPD organised patrol we had 80% of the officers there being ARPD officers and coming in for first time, yet when situation came with right guidence they did an amazing job.

Offline Marcus Ferreira

• Citizen
  • To Protect & Serve
    • Skype - marco_9429
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2012, 14:41:39 pm »
I'm not quite following how is that related to the SWAT, if you said that to earn extra points or something, great job respect +++, still if S.W.A.T. exist where is it?

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2012, 14:43:40 pm »
I'm not quite following how is that related to the SWAT, if you said that to earn extra points or something, great job respect +++, still if S.W.A.T. exist where is it?

Okay you clearly fail to read, review topic once again and then try posting again.
And you are obviously not here to get an answer, because out of your moaning and ignorance you won't be able to even see the answer.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2012, 14:46:51 pm »
ARPD Officers do a good job. They can better than any SAPD Officers and FBI Agents or force out there.
Just depends on the organizing leader. Anything is possible.

SWAT is operating under it's own force. It's no longer under SAPD when RS5 releases. And currently, SWAT is under development by Jaaskaa.
SAPD has already gone through the development mode, FBI will go through the process soon.

It's expected to see SWAT not operating in the field at the moment.

Offline Marcus Ferreira

• Citizen
  • To Protect & Serve
    • Skype - marco_9429
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2012, 14:53:52 pm »
Wait, you sir just said that ARPD commissioner is the only person who can answer that question... so maybe we should wait for him to reply? So far only facts and answers I got is:
- Cpt. Knight is awesome and he handles everything with only 2 other cops, no matter of number of criminals(up to 9)
- I can't read
- Some time ago was amazing SFPD organized patrol with ARPD officers
- SWAT is no longer under SAPD lead Thank you Plam
-It's expected to see SWAT not operating in the field at the moment. - thank you Paul
- while I was away SAPD was reformed- thank you Paul
Underlined things are things I asked for.

Topic can be locked if you asking me, unless ARPD Commissioner wants to add something. Thank you for your answers.

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2012, 15:03:59 pm »
Wait, you sir just said that ARPD commissioner is the only person who can answer that question... so maybe we should wait for him to reply? So far only facts and answers I got is:
- Cpt. Knight is awesome and he handles everything with only 2 other cops, no matter of number of criminals(up to 9)
- I can't read
- Some time ago was amazing SFPD organized patrol with ARPD officers
- SWAT is no longer under SAPD lead Thank you Plam
-It's expected to see SWAT not operating in the field at the moment. - thank you Paul
- while I was away SAPD was reformed- thank you Paul
Underlined things are things I asked for.

Topic can be locked if you asking me, unless ARPD Commissioner wants to add something. Thank you for your answers.

Fairwell then its about time we close this clown parade, learn how to read and I highlight exact part:

SWAT is currently under the direct lead of ARPD Commissioner Jaaskaa and questions should be PMed to him.

If you are to make any suggestions in future or to ask any questions, quit your ignorance and open your ears/eyes for once.

Locked by topic creator's request.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal