| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 18:24 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 220
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Cester_Collin  (Read 2548 times)

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD: Cester_Collin
« Reply #20 on: July 07, 2012, 05:24:16 am »
What's up?

What is your current status? You'll be most likely make it to the next wave if you keep up with the good work.

Offline Diveron Rosso

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Diveron Collin
« Reply #21 on: July 07, 2012, 07:16:39 am »
Good Luck Cester,Belive in you.

Recommanded.
Diveron Collin
Sergeant Diveron Collin
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Cester

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: July 07, 2012, 08:18:31 am »
Just good news is i fully back active i will continue working from now on

Offline Cester

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: July 07, 2012, 18:18:14 pm »

Patrol Report

Name: Cester_Collin
Department: None

Date: 7/7/12
Duration of patrol: 4 Hour
Area patrolled: Los Santos
Vehicle used: Police car and Police Bike
Patrol Partner:
-ARPD Officer Bundy_Stracci
-ARPD Officer [iS]Chris_Marino
-ARPD Officer Zacky.
-ARPD Officer Frank_Guarerro

Amount of Traffic stop: None
Amount of given Ticket: None
Amount of given Warning: None
Total of evade citizens: None
Total of ticket fine money: $0

Situation involved: Code 30 and Barricaded situation

Suspect of neutralized: 3
Suspect of arrested: 3

Conclusion of patrol: Today i started my first early patrol at Dillimore,Red County as well requesting patrol partner only ARPD Officer [iS]Chris_Marino is available and willing to join me to patrol together in Los Santos Jurisdiction.We were patrolling around and stop at Pershing Square,Los santos for the moment until then one citizen armed show up in front of us and asking for murder some one by showing his armed weapon.I were requesting the citizen to keep his weapon which is not allowed to show in public but he did not comply and claim he have license.I were suspected that citizen for fail to comply and he immediately hope on the yellow NRG-500 and drive healing to idlewood,Los Santos.I were immediately pursuit the suspect with siren on until i arrive at Motel Idlewood,Los Santos the suspect was barricaded in the motel.I were requesting every unit to come to the scene in meanwhile i and other few more officer were setting perimeter around it as well secure the area.Unfortunately,one citizen were disturbing us while we working on barricaded situation and constant harass us after being told to leave the scene but he refuse.I suspected that citizen for fail to comply and he immediately evade from us and neutralized by lethal force after given warning.There was only 4 officer available at the scene and we breach in the motel.The armed suspect was using heavy weapon kept shooting on us many officer were been hit and injure but lastly the status of suspect is neutralized by lethal force.During the barricaded situation and we breach it was pretty bad since there no teamwork except officer Chris and had many friendly fire.At this moment,We resume patrol.However,There was several officer willing to join me to patrol together as well one officer new to the server that need to be teach so we patrol in convoy by one police car and one more is buffalo.

Furthermore,There was one armed suspect at Glen Park,Los Santos was shooting on ground officer,I were told need officer to get the Police Maverick to engage the suspect in meanwhile i kept teaching that new officer the step of arresting the suspect.Once the Air-unit arrive at the scene the suspect were immediately evade by using NRG-500 vehicle healing to East Los Santos.We pursuit that suspect around Los Santos Jurisdiction until we at North Rock,Red County the suspect was at top of the hill then he crashed.We were camping there waiting for him to return but later he return we trying to arrest it unfortunately the suspect take out his heavy weapon and kept open fire on us.Good news is no any officer injure and the suspect finally surrender and taken into Los Santos Police Department and jailed there.We all were gather at Pershing Square,Los Santos again,the Los Santos Jurisdiction is clear since there no any criminal as well no suspicious activity found we were process to San Fierro Jurisdiction since there two suspect crime murder.We were response there with siren on as well pursuit them until at San Fierro until at Tierra Robada  the suspect is escaped and we failure to arrest it.We was going to resume the patrol but all the officer was tired and going to logged off so we ended it at Bone County.I was tired too so i reported myself 10-7 at Commerce,Los Santos for a break.

However,Later on i logged in and spawned at Pershing Square,Los Santos and immediately start patrol with myself alone in Police bike vehicle.Start of patrol at Pershing Square,Los Santos i saw one suspect in slower vehicle coming from Downtown Los Santos,I were pursuit the suspect and he drive to in front of Los Santos City Hall and he step out from vehicle and surrender,He been cuffed by other officer and taken into Los Santos Police Department.I resume patrolling,While patrol in Los Santos Jurisdiction there one suspect barricaded in ammunation,Las Venturasi immediately response there,Once i arrive i saw he evading in Freeway bike vehicle with one citizen aiding him.I were pursuit the suspect and kept calling for backup there was no any officer response,lastly the suspect is escaped.Moreover,ARPD Officer [iS]Chris_Marino was request want to patrol together in Los Santos Jurisdiction so we meet up at Los santos Police Department.While we patrol there one suspect founded at Bar Commerce,Los Santos next to Los Santos Police Department he was on foot nearest to black infernus vehicle we were immediately ram the infernus vehicle trying to arrest the suspect but the suspect even faster then us,he make it entering the infernus vehicle and evade from us.We pursuit frim around Los Santos Jurisdiction with drive-by and finally his vehicle were burning at East Los Santos highway and he were crashed or quit abuse so we process code 14.However,There constantly Code 30 occur in idlewood,Los Santos about ballas kept shooting and doing prank call as well the police kept getting injure or killed by it.I were tired at this moment while pursuit bullet suspect from Flint Coutny Highway to Whetstone and i logged off at Angel Pine.

Picture:

Signed,
Cester_Collin
ARPD Officer

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal