| Date: 26-09-24  Time: 23:43 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 301
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Arslan_Carter  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
SAPD: Arslan_Carter
« on: July 04, 2012, 00:30:13 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name: Arslan_Carter
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 16 and 28
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Since 24th December 2011
How long have you played as a cop: I have been a cop Since 30th December 2011
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes, I have a passport.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes, I do have a driving license.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? I have read all the topic about procedures and regulations.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):  Yes, I have been a Cadet but I was fired because I did not use the proper application format.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? No, I was fired because I did not use a proper application format.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old applications): No, only the one when I was fired.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentences): I would like to join the San Andreas Police department because this is a group of very professional police officers. I want to join because I would like to be the best officer I can. I really wish to be trained and become a complete officer.
Also I take my job very seriously, I do not break regulations or rules therefore I think I am suitable for the job.

[SA:MP] Ex. F.B.I Director

Offline Kasper

• [SA:MP]Applicant,
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD: Arslan_Carter
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 00:38:14 am »
Good luck Arslan,
- Mike Brown.

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
« Reply #2 on: July 04, 2012, 02:47:29 am »
thanks bro.  ;)

Offline Daniel_Bradford

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 10:28:50 am »

Greetings Arslan Carter

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department (SA:MP).
Your application is hereby noted and under review by S.A.P.D.'s Academy Command.
While you are waiting for an answer from the SAPD Academy Command, you should show your activity and dedication by making patrol reports.

Notice: If your application is seen inactive for over 7 days, while your application is not noted in inactivity status, you will be denied for lack of interest.

Signed by,

D. Bradford
S.A.P.D. Command

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2012, 04:28:11 am »
Patrol Report

Date : 07/07/2012
Length of shift : 2-3 hours

Patrol location : Los Santos
Patrol Partners : For a period of time Officer LuKeN was with me

Suspects arrested : 0
Suspects killed : 4
Civilian Stopped : 5
Tickets issued : 2
Warnings given : 3
Investigations perfromed : 1

Main Situations :

- Engaging on 2 heavily armed suspects who killed an Officer

- Responding to several back up calls including gang activity

- Performing casual patrol around Los Santos, making sure everything is okay

- Major C30 leading many lives being sacrificed

Shift description : Today my night shift started in a great way because I just came from celebrating my birthday with my friends in a great restaurant in Los Santos. My mood was great and I was ready for another night in serving the people of Argonath and keep the streets clean.

My shift today was very quite in the beginning however as the night went on we got busier and busier. There were major crimes taking place around the streets of Los Santos such as murder and people evading police and breaking many laws. When I got to LSPD I grabbed my radio and keys and headed to my cruiser to begin my Shift. I began my patrol with going to Idlewood and making sure everything was find and the citizens were safe because I knew this is an area which is known for having alot of gang activity so I decided to check it out first. However there wasn't anything more than just a Reckless driver which was good to see. I dealt with him very swiftly and calmly, I just checks his license and documents using my mdc, everything turned out to be fine so I let him off with a warning.

To sum it up, It was the usual shift where I stop many civilians, responding to back up calls and assisting officer who were in need to take suspects into Custody. Patrolling areas where crime rates are very high and just keeping the streets clean and safe.
It was mainly all action in my shift this night however there was one investigation I had to perform inside LSPD. We came out with a good outcome as the suspecting officer decided to drop charges because the suspect decided to cooperate, so he was let off with a warning.

In addition the main part of my shift was the major C30 at marina. This was a very big C30 where many officers were killed. Someone even shot my donut box which made very mad. Anyway I was the first to arrive at this scene and I saw many Mafia members on roof tops with guns and were all suspects so I called immediate back up on the radio declaring this as a Major C30. The number of criminals kept increasing which was a nightmare for the Police Department also they very heavily armed and had armour. After sending many officers into the scene, we were still being defeated so I decided to contact SFPD Lieutenant Dolfa. Then We were given orders to go to LSPD and call officers were called, Then were were equiped and we raided the place with air units and around 15 officers and we finally managed to defeat dangerous criminals.
After the C30 my shift was over and I was very tired because I had been to party and a very busy night do I went home for a good night sleep.

Signed,
            ARPD Officer Arslan Carter

Offline Grant Jones

• [SA:MP] Ex-Field Training Officer
  • Citizen
  • I ask, I tell, I make.
  • Badge-ID: #F11
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2012, 21:18:11 pm »
I am Highly recommending this officer for.....
   - Great Rp Skills
   - Listens to orders when given to him
   - Highly Mature
   - Good radio and driving skills

Good luck Arslan ;)

Sign,
Grant Jones
Ex-SAPD Senior Officer

Offline Arslan

• Citizen
  • Loyalty and Respect
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2012, 02:39:27 am »
Thanks grant. Appreciated.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2012, 02:06:56 am »

Greetings Arslan Carter

With regards, we are hereby informing you that your application is denied.
The reasons for your denial are:
- Inactivity limit exceeded.

Note: Re-apply when able to stabilize your activity.

You may re-apply after 1/8

Signed by,

Dolfa Kiedis
S.A.P.D. Command

Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal