| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 18:34 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 371
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Resignation - Captain Robert Longstreet  (Read 1383 times)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
Resignation - Captain Robert Longstreet
« on: August 16, 2012, 10:50:19 am »

I thought that would end in a different way but seems it will not.
So, I am filling my resignation from the SAPD. There are reasons but I don't want to publish them. I'm a man of beliefs and I stand for them. If someone wants to influence it, I simply resign.

I would like to thank all LVPD and FCPD Staff for the months of great and really hard work. I appreciate all you have done to the departments and I'm proud of having you in my team. Thank to you LVPD grew up and became the most active and professional department of all, again.

Good luck folks! Keep up the good job!
I suggested Tom Adams as a new Captain, we will see what Chief decides. If Tom becomes one, I'm sure LVPD will be led in the best possible way.

Thanks again and good luck!

Robert Longstreet
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
Re: Resignation - Captain Robert Longstreet
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 11:05:15 am »
Nice topic there, Flameman...
Well, I was about to talk with you about you, but due to your "traditional gossiping" I decided to put it here...
And even though I am not the one who is tired of your "washing others' clothes" behind their backs, I still have all rights to answer...

First of all I am tired of your hobby to discuss others behind their backs... You seem like the guy who thinks he is the greatest guy in teh World... With the same time you are greedy as hell... Every time you do something for people - you put it in a "wallet", which you will wave later and remind about it even after years...
It is like making the "List of My Good Things"... Which people put into noses of those with whom they got problems...
Some hidden form of "Ima God"...

Even in public topic you openly announce that will shit Pancher behind his back... You at once invited everyone who wants to know the story from YOUR position... Of cos it will be better without listening to the position of Pancher... But even with both positions it is zomg shitty to invite publicly people for listening your shit about other guy... Why shitting? What else? Your tone in topic says it all...

Now about your likes to attract attention...
First you wrote you are out and even announced that the problem is in Pancher...
Then you announced that probably you will be back...
And after that you announced that you leave for good permanently...

That is not a leaving topic... That is a f**king try to manipulate with people... Right what you were always doing...

Flameman,
You think you are perfect? No you are not... None is perfect, even Gandalf...
You think that for every your action people should carry you on their hands? No, they are not... Doing good things is a one of the sides of life, and does not need to be awarded every time...
You think you were the best admin of Argonath? No, you were not... You were one of those who got most complaints on... And was warned by me several times...

My suggestion to you: stop thinking you are teh best on Argonath, stop thinking that every your action is positive, stop moaning, and stop gossiping about others... The world is not turning around you only... And you are not on the golden middle level even... For that you need to stop thinking that all you do - is a zomg correct action...

Sorry to post here... But I did not like this circus with the cheating of people's attitude and this announcements in a style "who wants to hear a shit about Pancher - contact me on MSN"... Do not think all peole like scandals and besides it do not think that making scandals will make you popular... The one which you can get for sure - the title "scandalous like girl".

You've went against all Chiefs from past to present:

- CBFasi
- Pancher
- Leroy
- Myself.

Can't stand the temptation in actually shutting your mouth with the current badge you have despite the opportunities granted towards your track and the chances?

Unintelligent and ignorant move right there, because you do not want to test me with your bullshit. Nor you are commissioned or endorsed to come back in the SAPD CMD with your offences with all Chiefs.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal