| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 20:34 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 191
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Communacation in the field  (Read 2617 times)

Offline Mark Hansley

• EMS Paramedic (SA:MP)
  • Citizen
  • EMS Worker on Strike
    • Skype - ben.asack
Communacation in the field
« on: August 17, 2012, 19:19:58 pm »
Guys i am so honestly fed up with cops not even aknoledging that EMS or FD needs help on the radio! I shouldnt have to "EMS to PD come in!" 7 times to finally get NO response. And the same way around I am sick of FD or EMS not responding when cops need them. Guys WATCH THE RADIO for bullets, announcements, and backup requests. I am tired of getting shot at for 5 minutes and getting NO HELP from PD. Appearently olny 2% of cops actually care that someone else needs help! Also 911  dispatching is becoming VERY popular. The dispatchers are typing something every SECOND. The least you could do is watch the radio when i say " any available unit in vicinity of idlewood, shooting at pizza stack, Any unit responding come in!".
And if you are in idlewood and doing nothing else, just respond to the call if you are doing NOTHING else! I have to post 6 times if im LUCKY to finally get someone to check it out! By that time its over and the guy/s got away!   :mad:

Just listen to the radio and listen to your fellow emergency workers ESPECIALLY dispatchers please! It makes everything run SMOOTHER and makes the game more fun and organized for everyone!
Thx, Ben           :) :cop:

Offline Def Perry

• Citizen
  • LSPD RETIREMENT DIVISION
    • Skype - Def_Perry@hotmail.com
  • Badge-ID: #LS3297
Re: Communacation in the field
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 19:48:48 pm »
Hey Ben,
I will listen more to your calls and respond to your calls when I see them on the radio. By the way, are you sure that you are using the emergency radio, /e?
Don't talk the talk, if you can't walk the walk
Phony niggas are outlined in chalk

Offline Francisco Martinez

• Citizen
    • Skype - cozinheirosueco
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: Morais
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 20:44:59 pm »
Better communication between officers and medical staff:
http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=27388.0

It depends on the cops online, and in the medics online. Sometimes I call for EMS, nothing happens as well. So cops aren't only  the bad guys.
SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
Knowing is not enough; We must apply
Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 21:10:35 pm »
Stop looking at things one sided and consider both sides in the current case, if you ask a police officer about communication between police and medics, he will tell you "Whenever we call the EMS, they never respond." and same way if you ask medic about communication between police and medics, he will tell you "The police are never assisting us or communicating properly with us".

So both sides have quite a lot to point at each other, in order to fix that 1 person from each side have to make the difference and from there on it will spread.

Offline Mark Hansley

• EMS Paramedic (SA:MP)
  • Citizen
  • EMS Worker on Strike
    • Skype - ben.asack
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2012, 21:59:09 pm »
Thanks Def. And for the rest im not saying cops are the olny bad guys. The firefighters are WAY worse!  :) :lol:
We ALL need to work on it, not just a certain group

Offline Francisco Martinez

• Citizen
    • Skype - cozinheirosueco
  • Badge-ID: #139
  • SA-MP: Morais
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2012, 15:10:23 pm »
The point is, you can't say A is better than B. The whole emergency organisations (ARPD, EMS and Firefighters) works with a team. If one is going bad, then we all have a flaw in that area. What we need is people that actually like to role play the firefighters role, the medic role and police role. Of course there will be always people that do it for the money, but I've already been in a situation where I cooperated with the 3 organisations, and it was a fine role play. Not one of an hour, but an enjoyable and thrilling one.

We ALL need to work on it, not just a certain group

Couldn't agree more.
SAPD members should priorize roleplay and attempt to discuss when a situation happen. Coming with weapon drawn and aiming at everyone won't be tolerated.
Knowing is not enough; We must apply
Willing is not enough; We must do..

Offline ~Legend~

• [VC:MP] SWAT Lieutenant
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2012, 18:03:50 pm »
Just going by what I see on the field, I think often it is unintentional and many people may be unsure of what to do or how to respond, hoping that someone more senior/with greater knowledge would be able to oversee things.

I have seen some excellent cooperation between the different groups in the past as well, in some cases even extending to inter-server cooperation.
These can be some really special events and are almost always memorable to those present. No one's to say we can't have more in the future. :)

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal