Application
Roleplay Details
Name:Kelvin_Argonath
Age:20
Country of residence:Los Santos,San Andreas
Are you legal citizen of Argonath[Do you have passport?]:Yes
Do you have a driving license:Yes
Biography[If you wish you can leave this blank and filll non-rp question "Why do you want to join?"]:I Was Born in Manila,Philippines Then Moved To United States Of Argonath On The Year 1993 With My Family After Finishing My Highschool I Decided To Join The Police Academy My Mother And Father Died During A Riot At Los Santos I Applied For ARPD And Got Accepted Starting From That Moment I Kept Working Hard To Be an SAPD Officer.
Non-RP Details
IG name:Kelvin_Argonath
Age IRL:13
Playing in server since:17th Of December 2010
Playing as cop in server since:January 2011
Any recent punishments related to your police job:None
Are you able to use TS/Microphone[This question won't influence outcome of your application in anyway, its matter of information]:Yes
Why do you want join:To Improve Myself And Its Because I wanted To Join The SAPD For A Long Time After My Hard Training I Decided To Join The Force To Keep Argonath Safe At All Times And To Protect And Serve
Signed by,
-Kelvin_Argonath