| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 14:28 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 339
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [Kensou_Sefeol] Application  (Read 1820 times)

Offline Kensou_Sefeol

• Citizen
[Kensou_Sefeol] Application
« on: November 25, 2008, 19:15:47 pm »
Nick used when on police duty:Kensou_Sefeol .
How long have you played on Argonath RPG? 3 months .. then banned for reason i didnt do .. now got both unbanned.. and im playing now 2 weeks.. i think
How long have you played as a freecop? All the time :P
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: No .. But going to get one.
Have you got a driver license issued by AVDriving school?: No.
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General chat?: Yes.
Have you got any criminal records?: No...
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?: Not at this moment
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?: Because I want to help make Argonath better, with less criminals.. And i want to
Describe yourself in few sentences: Im a Biznes man and im bored of that work work. I was an Argonath Officer a long time ago, but then i got banned for a thing i didnt do. Hp Hacks.. Leone_Senus... But now i

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
Re: [Kensou_Sefeol] Application
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2008, 10:26:52 am »
Dont apply without a passport.

Also, you dont have to inculde the story about your ban, especially false facts in it, since Admins know what they are doing when they pick up that little hammer.

Good luck.

Signed,
-FBI Agent Jonathan Cochran
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #CS0007
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2008, 10:29:53 am »
I advise spending more time learning the rules and laws of the server and region.

I believe you need more time to get an idea how SAPD operates (we are the guys in dark blue!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

Good luck

"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer
2012Northen Command Captain (Supervising LVPD, FCPD, EQPD)

Offline Winters

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2008, 19:17:25 pm »
Okay right, I dont know what you have, But i have to say that you are not a good cop.. And also you are a deathmatcher nor a Realbreaker.. Let me explain.

Did you remember that time when you killed me on a bike while drivebying on it? Thats bannable i think.. Also its a lame way of playing on the server..
Also i saw you jacked my bike for no reason, I suspected you for that. And after that i asked you in /pm why did you jacked my bike? And you answered because i think it is fun.. Well i dont think its fun to jack people, Also i asked you after that, I think you should go and read the rules, Because you cant roleplay. And the 2nd thing he answered was : I know the rules better then you.. Well i dont think thats true, since i almost play here since the begin of the server ;) 2nd Thing is that after i asked you in /pm again: Dude, please give my bike back. I said it on this way because i was angry someone jacked me without a reason and admins didnt respond on my 2nd /report. You ignored me after i said that. So i dont know why you didnt respond on that.. But sorry for this HUGE off topic, But i just wanted to say that this freecop is Deffently not ready for Cadet, And mate please read the rules again till you know what the word DMING means. Im glad cane banned you for 1 hour. Due /helpmeup a.k.a. Scriptabuse. Because you were in jail and tried to Avoid Admin Punishment. You seriously earn my disrespect, Sorry.

Signed, Agent Winters.

Offline JDC

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
  • ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
  • Badge-ID: #69420
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • VC:MP: [R*]JDC
  • V:MP: [Rstar]JDC
  • Discord: JDC#0664
« Reply #4 on: November 28, 2008, 09:24:49 am »
I can say the same thing, I was there with Winters too.

What I know:
 Winters was driving a mountain bike. As Winters was driving his mountain bike, Kensou here came along and carjacked it. He then started driving around and I PMed him to give the bike back to Winters. He just ignored me and when he approached us again, be DMed us ON the pedal bike By drivebying with UZIS (NOT tec9s) AS A SUSPECT.

After I respawned, I approached him and he /gu-ed. I then took him to one of the FBI's offices to give him HEAVY punishment by jailing him for 180 seconds. I shouted at him very angrily, asking him questions. His reason was: "I was bored and wanted to have fun". Honestly, he claimed to Winters that he knows all the ARPD laws. However, while he was in jail, he /helpmeup-ed and /duty-ed to avoid the punishment AND he exited the office. I reported to Cane who then temped him for 1 hour.

Requesting hold or denial of this application for the following reasons:

1. Deathmatching (AND Drivebying)
2. TOO much inexperience (SAPD does not need "I DMed becasue I was bored" people)
3. Purposeful script abuse to avoid punishment (the 180-er jail)
4. Lack of a sincere apology for his bad actions (all I got was a mere "sorry, I wanted to have fun"... PFFT)
5. Excessive lack of knowledge about rules (DB as driver, pedal bike as sus)

Signed,
Quote from: Gandalf on June 08, 2013, 01:35:37 pm
The most important part is interacting with others and meeting people from around the world.

SA:MP Manager | Officer-In-Charge (OIC), San Andreas State Government | Pope of Argonath
Retired FBI Director (MTA:VC, VC:MP) and Division Chief (SA:MP)

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2008, 12:13:06 pm »
Requesting hold or denial of this application for the following reasons:

1. Deathmatching (AND Drivebying)
2. TOO much inexperience (SAPD does not need "I DMed becasue I was bored" people)
3. Purposeful script abuse to avoid punishment (the 180-er jail)
4. Lack of a sincere apology for his bad actions (all I got was a mere "sorry, I wanted to have fun"... PFFT)
5. Excessive lack of knowledge about rules (DB as driver, pedal bike as sus)

Signed,

Thank you Agent for your opinion, but please leave "hold" or "denial" case to our team, okay? :)
No need to writing such requests here...

Sgt.Longstreet
"The kingdom strength is not based on the strength of the king, but the strength of the people."
---

2008 - 2011SAPD Captain   |   SWAT Associates   |   SAPD Academy Chief  |  LSPD / LVPD Lieutenant  |  SADA Detective  |  SWAT Cadet  |  LSPD Officer

Offline FlameMan

• Captain Ice
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 23:25:27 pm »
Rejected, due to ban and lack of interest.

--
Sgt. Longstreet
---

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal