| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 22:20 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 357
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Aplication forum RPG_Police  (Read 2603 times)

thats_me

Aplication forum RPG_Police
« on: April 18, 2009, 19:12:07 pm »
hi mine brother gived me this account can i use it? when yes....
Nick used when on police duty: RPG_Police (I named me Maria because im a girl)
How long have you played on Argonath RPG? 1 week or 10 days
How long have you played as a freecop? too long
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)? [needed]: Yes
Have you got a driver license? If so, issued by which Driving School? [needed]: ZDS
Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General board? [needed]: Yes
Have you got any criminal records?: 1 time but.... it was a kill bug then i was in self defense and bum he died...
Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?: Team Speak? nep xS
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?: because i love to be a cop and make streets clear
Describe yourself in few sentences: In game i am a police woman who jailed like 10 sus in a day. i am a good driver.i have good skills at shooting.i am a friendly cop not a free cop-killer.in IRL im a girl... also when you think im week look next day when you have balls still on you...

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
Re: Aplication forum RPG_Police
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2009, 19:17:50 pm »
I am truly against this person being an officer of the law. I do not think he/she has what it takes to be a LEO as he/she is VERY immature.
Many people also think that he/she is a DMer/rulebreaker. Finally(from my side), she is truly impatient.

EDIT: Whoops, I forgot the part where she lied about going to the hospital with lung cancer for 6 months.

( I really do not believe the story about "your brother" "giving" you this account. )

iDevil

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2009, 19:35:56 pm »
also when you think im week look next day when you have balls still on you...

Whats with that?

I have to agree with Herbert. I've had nothing but problems with her when she became a cop. And before. Kept lying about having weapons on her, even after an admin checked to see that she had.

thats_me

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2009, 20:45:14 pm »

Whats with that?

I have to agree with Herbert. I've had nothing but problems with her when she became a cop. And before. Kept lying about having weapons on her, even after an admin checked to see that she had.
not understand you... but you are the one who killed me and i was a cop

thats_me

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2009, 20:49:23 pm »
I am truly against this person being an officer of the law. I do not think he/she has what it takes to be a LEO as he/she is VERY immature.
Many people also think that he/she is a DMer/rulebreaker. Finally(from my side), she is truly impatient.

EDIT: Whoops, I forgot the part where she lied about going to the hospital with lung cancer for 6 months.

( I really do not believe the story about "your brother" "giving" you this account. )
WTF? dont belive me? thats_me is mine brother im RPG_Police a GIRL! and i havent rulebraked and i rammed yust 1 time... than why you think i mad mine RPG_Police on forum? for fun? think about.... me impatient? man when you heve any problems think about this me and mine brother hate each other and mine brother nows mine Pass..... i was a good cop i dont care if you say other things  :cop:  :evil:

iDevil

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2009, 21:33:34 pm »
I have never killed you. Cop or Civilan.

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2009, 22:46:46 pm »

WTF? dont belive me? thats_me is mine brother im RPG_Police a GIRL! and i havent rulebraked and i rammed yust 1 time... than why you think i mad mine RPG_Police on forum? for fun? think about.... me impatient? man when you heve any problems think about this me and mine brother hate each other and mine brother nows mine Pass..... i was a good cop i dont care if you say other things  :cop:  :evil:

Sorry, but that's utter bullshit. You type EXCACTLY like your "brother". You are emphasizing the fact that you're a girl a little too much for it to be believable.
So, to wrap up: Yes, I, Herbert J./D. Fergusson, do not believe you.

Also, off-duty policemen can kill on-duty policemen without any impact to their career.

Offline JaMeS Alterlis

• Citizen
  • FBI Cadet (SA:MP), Ex-SAPD Senior Officer (SA:MP)
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2009, 00:00:39 am »
ummmm... wtf?

First: Get more meaning name (maybe don't)
Second: Why using ur brother's account? why not making ur own account?
Third:

Whats with that?

Ya, what's with that?

What?

Orly?

Have you got any criminal records?: 1 time but.... it was a kill bug then i was in self defense and bum he died...

1 Shot and die? ummm low health? why not just run or punch? That's self-defence... not just shoot him. And it's not kill bug, u got auto suspect for killing ppl...
The Alterlis's Laws Enforcement Family & Legal Corporation - In-Charge, Head Manager

Meritorious Service Medal's holder

Offline Sanchez

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2009, 00:10:40 am »
thought you were still banned.

"EDIT: Whoops, I forgot the part where she lied about going to the hospital with lung cancer for 6 months."

yeah remember it too, thought that would make us feel sorry for you? i do personally never ever want to see you as an officer...

Offline JaMeS Alterlis

• Citizen
  • FBI Cadet (SA:MP), Ex-SAPD Senior Officer (SA:MP)
« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2009, 00:34:45 am »

"EDIT: Whoops, I forgot the part where she lied about going to the hospital with lung cancer for 6 months."

yeah remember it too, thought that would make us feel sorry for you? i do personally never ever want to see you as an officer...

Not even cadet...
The Alterlis's Laws Enforcement Family & Legal Corporation - In-Charge, Head Manager

Meritorious Service Medal's holder

thats_me

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2009, 07:45:16 am »

it was mine brother who is in hospital...

thats_me

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2009, 07:52:22 am »
ummmm... wtf?

First: Get more meaning name (maybe don't)
Second: Why using ur brother's account? why not making ur own account?
Third:

Whats with that?

Ya, what's with that?

What?

Orly?

1 Shot and die? ummm low health? why not just run or punch? That's self-defence... not just shoot him. And it's not kill bug, u got auto suspect for killing ppl...
when someone tell me because im a girl i am week i punch him in head and balls.... free cop 6 days whithout car.... thats too much... but the thing i have not guns devil i said i have non because there are for self defense and you thinked i shoted in real it was the hooker who standed by me.... yes the last question first i goted killbug than a free-cop camed and yust shoted at me i can not run than i yust shoted him.. i know you think im realy bad but watch me now when i have a licence ....sory for english..... now i gonna be a better cop ask [Z]Giovani... dont wory im now beter no more rulebraking i dont know when i was DM.... but anyway sry i know i wanned get of server but Argonath was mine dream on start i belive in Argonath thats the  best server for all.

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2009, 08:00:51 am »
Not even cadet...

Not even a freecop with the ability to drive. I don't want to explain to James why my car is dented..

Offline Kitsune

• Citizen
  • For Honour and Justice
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2009, 09:25:53 am »
Denied.

Player banned for ban evading.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal