| Date: 28-09-24  Time: 09:32 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 327
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: File #00139482 -- ArgonathRPG Police Department Cadet Academy - Abbott, Jonathan  (Read 1766 times)

Offline Jonathan Abbott

• Citizen
  • Abbott, Jonathan. Badge number: 2374
Out of Character part:
Nick used when on police duty:
Jonathan_Abbott.

How long have you played on Argonath RPG?
Played a while ago in the old scripts (0.2.1) and now once again in new scripts since 2-3 days.

How long have you played as a freecop?
Two or three days.

Have you read "How To Become A SAPD Officer" in General board?
Indeed I have read it and understood it well.

Are you able to use Team Speak with a Microphone?:
Yes.

In character part:

Name:

Abbott, Jonathan.

23 (twenty-three).

Character story:

Ever since a little kid, Jonathan wanted to be cop. His father, Michael Abbott, was a brilliant cop, loyal and always serving the community. The father rarely had time for his son, but he was always out on the streets, helping people and fighting with the crime.
Ever since his father died in a shoot-out with the local organized crime gangs, Jonathan wanted to become a part of the academy and erase the crime from the streets. Long has the despairing teenager lived with his mother and waited to finish the college and take a shot in the ARPD Cadet Academy.
Now, at the age of 23, the young and fisicaly stable man can finally try his luck and maybe become an ArgonathRPG Police Department officer!

Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen?

Yes.

Have you got a driver license? If so, issued by which Driving School?

Yes, issued by a private driving instructor ((administrator)).

Have you got any criminal records?:

No, I have never been involved in any criminal activities.

Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department?:

It has been my dream to be a part of the professional police squad since the age of twelve. I awlays wanted to applicate for the Police Academy and take part in serving the community, helping the citizens and cleaning the streets from crime and corruption. To server and protect!

Signed,
Patrol Officer Jonathan Abbott

END-OF-FILE.
Name: Abbott, Jonathan.
Current employment: Argonath RPG Police Department - Senior Officer.
Goal: To serve and protect!

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
Nice apply. Good luck sir!

Offline James_Hunter

• Citizen
Reference: 00139482
[Marked Recommendation to Administration]

In-Character.
It was dark outside the Department and very few officers where within the building working over-time. Sat within room four-zero-one, Captain Hunter was sought to be filing paper-work that was over-due, moving to grasp the next folder as fate would have it from time to time an application file came into his possession. " Hmm... " Captain Hunter paused over the file referenced #00139482 for a moment, opening it and viewing the contents. An small smile creeps across the mans face as he finishes reading through the file, James closed the file and moved out from behind his desk and over to the room that housed Captain Longstreet's desk. Looking around the room he spots the 'processing' tray of applications and notes a few 'URGENT' marks ontop, Captain Hunter pushes the application in his hands to the top of the pile.

OOC.
I don't check on applications that often, they are usually half-heartedly filled out with no effort, those that put effort into there work only deserve such effort returned to them in reply. Your application is a spark of light that is welcomed within this Department and I certainly put my approval forward to the administration staff who are responsible for accepting applicants to our department. Indeed I hope to see you on duty some time soon, volenteer - and good luck with a speedy acceptance to the Department.

Captain James Hunter
Los Santos Police Dept.

Offline Jonathan Abbott

• Citizen
  • Abbott, Jonathan. Badge number: 2374
OOC.
I don't check on applications that often, they are usually half-heartedly filled out with no effort, those that put effort into there work only deserve such effort returned to them in reply. Your application is a spark of light that is welcomed within this Department and I certainly put my approval forward to the administration staff who are responsible for accepting applicants to our department. Indeed I hope to see you on duty some time soon, volenteer - and good luck with a speedy acceptance to the Department.

Captain James Hunter
Los Santos Police Dept.

Out of Character:

Thank you for the kind reply, sir! I shall do my best and try not to disappoint you.
Looking forward to serving with you, sir.

Signed,
Patrol Officer Jonathan Abbott
Name: Abbott, Jonathan.
Current employment: Argonath RPG Police Department - Senior Officer.
Goal: To serve and protect!

Offline Wash

• Citizen
*Mike_Mason looks through some files across the ARPD database, noticing a close friend's file.
*Mike_Mason starts reading through the file, and decides to leave a note.

I, Mike Mason, do believe this man has potential. He is one of my favourite Officers to patrol with. I do enjoy his company very much, and so would like to serve with him further, through out my career. He has a very proffesional character, which is what I feel the San Andreas Police Department needs more of.

With kind regards, Free Officer, Mike Mason.

O.O.C:-

Good Luck Jonathon! I do hope that we both get accepted (if we do) at the same time, it's pretty awsome patrolling with you, and your my favourite cop buddy.  ;)

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
SAPD Chief C.B.Fasi asks that this applicant is processsed with uttermost devotion, much like the applicant!
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
Reminds me of a certain Captain Hunter's application quite a bit ago. As most have said yes, your application looks very nice and I would hate to jump the gun so let's see you in the field, Jonathan. Good luck.

- SAPD Captain [AV]Vince

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Spartan

• Formerly =AV=Spartan
  • Citizen
Very nice application, very well done :app: and it looks like you really want this. I hope you get accepted soon! 
Retired Dillimore Police Department Sergeant

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
with his RP is nothing wrong, he salutes higher ranked officers,
a really promising freecop  :cop:

signed,
Sergeant Bianconeri
Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
Pending...

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
Application has been filed under CADET Intake 40

You will be observed during your time on duty on occasions unofficially to attain suitability to become an officer (it is unlikely you will be aware of some of  this as we use cover names too!).

Learn the regulations and carry out cop work to the best of your ability in the meantime.  This will give you the experience to make it into SAPD and will also give you a chance to really see if its what you want.

You are NOW a Police Cadet and are expected to work in a manner to show respect to both the general public, other SAPD members and Federal services.

U need now to applie for an SAPD Academy Class and wait to become accepted, after accepted to a class contact ur trainer.
Remember we will contact you, not the other way round for Examens/final test.

Good luck and welcome to the steps to hard work..

Signed,
Deputy Chief Pancher   

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
Accepted to SAPD Officer!!

Signed
Deputy Chief Pancher

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri