| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 09:30 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 408
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application - John_Neverdale  (Read 6074 times)

Offline Altair_Carter

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application - John_Neverdale
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2009, 13:13:11 pm »
In recent days this cadet showed aggresive behaviour and disrespect towards his collegues and high-ranked, also not obbeying orders.

Story
: When i came to Los Santos Police Department, i noticed that half-naked woman named Bianca ((Bianconeri)) and John_Neverdale were arguing, about something. As i approached to them, i found out that Bianca and Cadet Neverdale came into somekind of a car crash, and Mike_Johnson suspected her for that. She claimed it's an abuse, and i tried to sort it out. I came into LSPD With them, and after further questioning, i found out two sides of stories.

Story from Bianca: When i was on a patrol, i crashed into a standing still on the road car near Gas Station 9. After that i tried to issue her with ticket but she refused, then i added crime to her.

Story from Neverdale: When i was driving near GS9, i was talking on cellphone and suddenly stopped. After some few moments i saw someone crashing into back of my car. After that i got claimed by that i performed a car crash.

As you can see from both stories, they both were driving near Gas Station Nine, and performed a car crash. But both in this story are guilty.

Explaining: When John stopped while talking, he didn't obbeyed Driving School's law to stop for the talking at the sidewalk.
               When Bianca crashed, she didn't noticed reacted fastly and rammed into the car.

Both of them violted the driving rules.

As was my final decision, I issued them both with community service : scrubbing the graffity paint off the walls. Bianca accepted it nicely, but John Neverdale started to argue about my decision and he showed at then very aggresive behaviour towards me. After that he went off duty.

Signed,

Sergeant Altair ibn La-Ahad

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2009, 14:14:25 pm »
didnt wanted to bring it up again,
but John was never calling on phone, he claimed he was going to take a corner(at a place you cant even make a corner)
and Mike_johnsen has nothing to do with this?

mmm strange? you say i dont react fast, and fast at the same time,
i did reacted fast though, i had 1 sec to react couldnt completely avoid him,
and luckily only hit his left back light
Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

Offline Asset

• Citizen
  • John_Neverdale=)
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2009, 22:10:49 pm »
In recent days this cadet showed aggresive behaviour and disrespect towards his collegues and high-ranked, also not obbeying orders.

Story
: When i came to Los Santos Police Department, i noticed that half-naked woman named Bianca ((Bianconeri)) and John_Neverdale were arguing, about something. As i approached to them, i found out that Bianca and Cadet Neverdale came into somekind of a car crash, and Mike_Johnson suspected her for that. She claimed it's an abuse, and i tried to sort it out. I came into LSPD With them, and after further questioning, i found out two sides of stories.

Story from Bianca: When i was on a patrol, i crashed into a standing still on the road car near Gas Station 9. After that i tried to issue her with ticket but she refused, then i added crime to her.

Story from Neverdale: When i was driving near GS9, i was talking on cellphone and suddenly stopped. After some few moments i saw someone crashing into back of my car. After that i got claimed by that i performed a car crash.

As you can see from both stories, they both were driving near Gas Station Nine, and performed a car crash. But both in this story are guilty.

Explaining: When John stopped while talking, he didn't obbeyed Driving School's law to stop for the talking at the sidewalk.

As was my final decision, I issued them both with community service : scrubbing the graffity paint off the walls. Bianca accepted it nicely, but John Neverdale started to argue about my decision and he showed at then very aggresive behaviour towards me. After that he went off duty.

Signed,

Who said those storys for you?Almost all you said isn't true.
John Neverdale:D

Offline AndyF

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2009, 02:55:04 am »

Story

Signed,

(( Let me ask you a question, who ever complaint about you, you will tell them its not true?.... 2nd complaint and your saying not truee.. I don't get it ))
Medals:

Ex: ARPD Senior Officer - ARPD Training Officer - SATP Senior Trooper - NARC Detective
Old Memories

Offline Altair_Carter

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2009, 12:04:57 pm »

Story

Signed,

You want us to ask that girl Bianca? Or maybe ask Officer Zun Callison? He was observing it aswell.
You ignored my orders. You ignored my talk to you. You showed towards me unprofessional and disrespectfull behaviour. YOU Were also guilty, so you needed to get a punishment, but you refused.
If you think something isn't true, post it here and we'll ask both Bianca and Zun Callison, was it or was not.

Offline Asset

• Citizen
  • John_Neverdale=)
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2009, 16:40:39 pm »

Story

Signed,

You want us to ask that girl Bianca? Or maybe ask Officer Zun Callison? He was observing it aswell.
You ignored my orders. You ignored my talk to you. You showed towards me unprofessional and disrespectfull behaviour. YOU Were also guilty, so you needed to get a punishment, but you refused.
If you think something isn't true, post it here and we'll ask both Bianca and Zun Callison, was it or was not.
1.I suspected her, not Mike.
2.I didn't talk in phone.I were going to make a turn.
3.Bianconeri didn't stop complain that i abused her.So please don't say i just did.
Now can Bianconeri and Zun_Callison say false or true

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2009, 23:17:09 pm »
bah why u guys keep involving me in the story to answer.....

@john

1. i mentioned that, so true
2.you werent on phone yes, you werent making a turn either though,
you just stopped middle of road for nothing
3.i did stop, i took my punishment, fair or not fair

@dark

indeed, you punished john, and then he walked away as a mad guy,
saying i hate SAPD i will stop not much goods

and please stop involving me in it, im not in the mood for this to ruin my mood

Offline Zun

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: March 17, 2009, 18:21:59 pm »
Well, don't say Bianconeri did obey what I/we said neither so..
I told her to get in my car but she refused.
So John is NOT more guilty than her.. John isn't even guilty of anything..

Offline Asset

• Citizen
  • John_Neverdale=)
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2009, 20:40:01 pm »
bah why u guys keep involving me in the story to answer.....

@john

1. i mentioned that, so true
2.you werent on phone yes, you werent making a turn either though,
you just stopped middle of road for nothing
3.i did stop, i took my punishment, fair or not fair

@dark

indeed, you punished john, and then he walked away as a mad guy,
saying i hate SAPD i will stop not much goods

and please stop involving me in it, im not in the mood for this to ruin my mood
You have to be really retarded!
I were going to make a turn you have to learn to drive and learn to role play!
Good luck.

Offline Zun

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: March 28, 2009, 23:38:45 pm »
This shows how f**king unprofessional ARPD is these days, I mean come on guys, where are you heading?
Right down the black pit is where you are heading, straight down.
John slowed down to make a turn, as we proper RPers do. ( Term does not belong at Argonath. )
But then he gets punished for it, just because Bianconeri says so? Who was the officer on duty? JOHN was.
Suspend me from active duty, I don't f**king care as I don't play at Argonath anymore.
One advice: Don't give ranks away for free.
I do not say I'm better than any of you here, but I've been here longer than most of the guys reading this post right now, so I know how good ARPD was, and how good it can be.
So please, follow my advice: Do not sink the ship.

Offline Asset

• Citizen
  • John_Neverdale=)
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2009, 23:44:24 pm »
Thank you, Zunnie!:D

Offline Davey Rose

• Citizen
  • SAPD Officer - HCU Super Intendent Rose.
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2009, 23:35:36 pm »
I suggest to stop this arguing right now... We are a team, so let it stay like this and keep all this arguing to MSN, or PM's.
:cop:

Offline Zun

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2009, 18:03:47 pm »
I suggest to stop this arguing right now... We are a team, so let it stay like this and keep all this arguing to MSN, or PM's.
We should be a team, we aren't.

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2009, 00:54:08 am »
Zun why bringing up something old to start argue again.......no need for that

good luck

Offline Jay_Adams

• [SA:MP] FBI Lead Prosecutor
  • Citizen
« Reply #34 on: May 09, 2009, 16:48:19 pm »
Are you are still interested in SAPD Force? If so please report here in 7 Days, otherwise your Application for SAPD will be rejected due to lack of interest/Inactivity.

Signed,
Captain Jay Adams

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2009, 01:00:21 am »
Rejected, lack of interest in SAPD Force. May re-apply in 1 month.

Signed,
Chief Pancher

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal