| Date: 09-10-24  Time: 06:25 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 397
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: The Art of Argonath  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Ryan_Black

• Citizen
The Art of Argonath
« on: September 04, 2009, 06:36:32 am »
Images were taken August 1 but forgot about them and am just now getting to upload them.  At first I began to lag and thought it was only my computer, then at least i knew by other peoples' comments that it wasn't only me.  The pictures look better if you copy & paste into the address bar and then hit enter.  (Displays a larger size of the image)

Side note: If you were old enough to attend Woodstock, and do not remember doing so, this is probably what your eyes saw.

Xfire: rttermanatorxxxus
Quote from: Brave4Arnold
one more warning i will tell SA-MP law enforcement to delete this server ! reason : hurting people felling .

Offline VANCEPLAYER

• Citizen
Re: The Art of Argonath
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2009, 06:48:09 am »
hey man i was there lol i was somewhere at flint conty trying to grow some weed when this happened lol nice man damne hackers lol   :gandalf:

Offline Ryan_Black

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 16:53:19 pm »
I was at Pershing Square at the time.  It was lagging my computer so bad I had to crash my entire computer and not just the game.

Xfire: rttermanatorxxxus
Quote from: Brave4Arnold
one more warning i will tell SA-MP law enforcement to delete this server ! reason : hurting people felling .

Offline VANCEPLAYER

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2009, 09:35:37 am »
damne mine didn't so i kept playing lol they said they was contacting main admins lol i was by a lake and i went in it and you could see all normal underwater! it was funny!

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal