| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 18:24 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 319
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: FBI team  (Read 2966 times)

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
FBI team
« on: September 23, 2007, 12:19:04 pm »
 :mad:
Last night while on air patrol I spotted a criminal and reported this direct to 4 members of the FBI team basing themselves out of LVPD (all in standard blues rather than FBI skins) (all rather close to the Crim)

I have all 4 names, what disgusted me is all 4 then left in 4 seperate police cars, ignoring this crim which was in the multistory carpark behind the pd! and drove to Fort Carson where a crim approached them where they shot  :war: at this crim with no warning of surrender etc..

The blatant ignorance of duty and regulations :rules: by members including the Director, a Division Cheif, a Division Assistant and a Cadet was not exactly encouraging.

I am aware that few of this team are even registered on the police forum but I believe if the policing of Argonath is going to work that something ought to be done even if its a few discreet words.

Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline cDa

• Citizen
  • Im in ur forums reading ur treads
Re: FBI team
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2007, 16:41:52 pm »
OK to make things a little clear...
That was [FBI] training, arranged by trujilo, we saw u and suspect, and thought u can handdle him, we drove to carson, whitch is remote and we can practice in peace... Only one kept shooting was cadet Hell, we all kept telling him to stop and ignore him(he would left us alone), and we  all PM su to go away and leave us alone. so he did, and he wasnt killed he was kicked by trujilo, because he went to army base got hydra and Dmed us.

Hope this helpes..

~cDa~

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2007, 22:08:01 pm »
Did you guys actually get my request for ground unit assistance?

As for training, if that had been said instead of being told to go away it would of been much clearer.
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Boricua56

• Compromised with Justice.
  • Citizen
  • [R*]Fernando
  • SA-MP: [R*]Fernando
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2007, 00:37:38 am »
:mad:
Last night while on air patrol I spotted a criminal and reported this direct to 4 members of the FBI team basing themselves out of LVPD (all in standard blues rather than FBI skins) (all rather close to the Crim)

I have all 4 names, what disgusted me is all 4 then left in 4 seperate police cars, ignoring this crim which was in the multistory carpark behind the pd! and drove to Fort Carson where a crim approached them where they shot  :war: at this crim with no warning of surrender etc..

The blatant ignorance of duty and regulations :rules: by members including the Director, a Division Cheif, a Division Assistant and a Cadet was not exactly encouraging.

I am aware that few of this team are even registered on the police forum but I believe if the policing of Argonath is going to work that something ought to be done even if its a few discreet words.

You are calling us ignorants. But that only show how ignorant you are with all you have said. First of all we came to Fort Carson for a training because we keep a high stantand of training in all our members. We dont deal with minor crimes like this one, we investigate and do more complicated and coordinated operations. We are not the police, we dont follow every criminal in the city, and we were in training duty to improve our FBI tactical operations skills. This is insulting to us, to be honest im pissed about  you. Because you dont know how much effort we put in the training of our members to still improving all the time. Another thing, the criminal aproached to the training place... He ram us over with his bike in a directly atack... that we responded with fire after asking freeze and surrender.After that criminal found an hydra and started dming us all because we dont wanted to follow him. You should know the diferences between FBI and police but you show no understanding about the meaning of the FBI. We are here to deal with terrorist, drug deals, mafia organizations,gangs, hostage situations and much more. Not to follow every criminal that want to be chased by the police.

[~FBI~]Director
We must always maintain that the wished final, as much as it seems to us meritorious and proceeding in right, it never justifies the use of improper means.

Offline [R*]Kaltsu

• Founder of the ARPD
  • Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2007, 16:12:16 pm »
Just for you guys to know, this [FBI] team/group has nothing to do with ARPD.

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2007, 21:27:42 pm »
Not sure what will happen in the new scripts, but based on what is said about the level of training it seems like a good unit to have active.  If you criving was anything to go by that was good, full formationm little change in distance all the way..  Communication is the only issue and thats with outside agencies (I think this is also a known 'real' issues with many agencies) and in the above incident it could of solved all right at the beginning.

I also know I could of worded the original post above better.

As for understanding of FBI, I know it well, thier primary role is that of organized crime but they are also required to assite the 'lower' leve police units where no other assitance is possible...

Just think...
FBI person in shop that, robber comes in.. attempts robbery... what does FBI guy do.. just stand there?

The level of ability seems good and on a numberof occasion I have worked with members of this team as airbourne support (not aware of whats behind on a training level at the time tho)
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Rick Deckard

• Citizen
  • I am living Hell
« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2007, 00:12:07 am »
 Yes we are a FBI team and hopefully we can be in the ARPD FBI team! We have been RPing FBI for months..

http://www.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=8922.0

http://www.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=5763.0
To serve and protect at all costs.

Offline litehwk

• Citizen
  • FBI Agent Lite
« Reply #7 on: December 04, 2007, 04:37:15 am »
i second the motion to allow the ex-FBI members into ARPD as FBI officers

Offline Gimax

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2007, 08:28:29 am »
but is FBI in argonath existig? cause i didnt see anyone... and i wana join it :war: :war:

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal