| Date: 07-10-24  Time: 18:23 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 358
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Interagency Cooperation!!!  (Read 1797 times)

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Interagency Cooperation!!!
« on: October 24, 2009, 07:02:04 am »
Today, about one hour ago or so, the server experienced an amazing event. Police were on patrol, firemen and medics were relaxing awaiting calls, and the city of Los Santos was going about it's usual business.

At approximately one hour, 30 minutes ago, police received an anonymous 911 call about a bomb threat. LSPD called in assistance from other departments within the ARPD and declared a Code 10 BLUE. While various ARPD officers were patrolling in search of the location of the possible bomb, one of the officers, Rusty, ran across a suspicious person in the Koltsovi HQ in Los Santos. After announcing and investigating, multiple officers showed up on the scene. Upon further investigation, a few phone calls, and a request for FBI to be on-scene, the bomb threat was upgraded to have an addition 207 RED attached. Nearly all of ARPD and FBI showed up to the scene, and I, myself, went on-duty as a Fire Prevention Officer and organized ARFD to be on-scene in case the bomb exploded, or any hostages or officers/agents were injured. About half way into the event, FBI Director Fernando discovered that some hostages had been murdered, and the kidnapper who had the bomb refused to come to any compromises with Fernando. Later, it was decided that the only way to safely end this was rush in and attempt to arrest as many subjects by force as possible. All in all, it turned out highly successful, with ARFD standing by for fires, ARFD, SACS, and other paramedics assisting with injuries, and ARPD and FBI keeping the scene under control and arresting the subjects in question. Many were involved, including a few civilians which breached the roadblock and were arrested or forced to leave, and it ended being a very amazing RP. After the other units left the scene, I went inside and found the previously disarmed bomb and took it with my Fire Lt., Daltra, to FBI's LS Base and delivered it to their evidence lockup crew. A Code 14 was announced and the situation had ended.

Offline Rabbit

• Citizen
Re: Interagency Cooperation!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2009, 07:30:08 am »
Here are some photographs provided by Rabbit's Photography.

San Andreas County Services
DETERMINATION. DEDICATION. INTEGRITY.

jemerson

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2009, 07:38:26 am »
Some amazing photos!

Offline Spartan

• Formerly =AV=Spartan
  • Citizen
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2009, 07:59:57 am »
Nice photos, was a very tense situation, very glad to have the ARFD, SACS, SASD, SAPD, FBI, and a few others I can't even remember helping! Plus, I'm in one of the photos!  :D
Retired Dillimore Police Department Sergeant

Offline Shawn Edwards

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2009, 15:26:02 pm »
It was very cool to have a big RP situation and no one crashed.  :cop:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal