| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 16:34 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 461
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [WS]Leonardo  (Read 1226 times)

Offline Leonardo

• Citizen
SAPD: [WS]Leonardo
« on: December 26, 2009, 19:20:55 pm »
Nickname: [WS]Leonardo
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 1 Year.
How long have you played as a cop: Since i joined Argonath.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes.
Have you got a driver license? Yes.
Have you read "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes.
Are you able to use TeamSpeak (no microphone needed): Yes i am.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? I was a SAPD Cadet,and i got fired for Inactivity.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): Link
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department: As i state in my previous apply,the level of criminality in the State of San Andreas is very high,new groups are being developed and this seems to be giving a headache to the SAPD. Everything i want is keep the Citizen's safety by dedicating myself to end with these groups and bring back the peace to the United States of Argonath.

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION
Deputy Director

former SAPD Lieutenant, DPD Member and Chief Inspector of the SAUD (old Detective Bureau)

jemerson

Re: SAPD: [WS]Leonardo
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2009, 00:10:03 am »
Your a great Officer, just please reply to the damn activity checks ;)

jemerson

« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2009, 05:05:57 am »
 :ban:

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2009, 05:32:33 am »
Good Luck Leonardo :)

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Frednox

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2009, 06:58:51 am »
Good luck tho never seen you on-duty

Offline GiacJr

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2009, 11:35:55 am »
Accepted to Cadet, same rules apply as last time.
2007 ranks - DPD Captain, DPD Chief.
2008 ranks - SAPD Deputy Chief, SAPD Sergeant, 207 topkop.
2009 ranks - SAPD Application Manager, DPD Sergeant, DPD Lieutenant, DPD Transfer Request Manager.
2010 ranks - DPD Captain, SWAT Associate.
2011 ranks - LSPD Officer, DPD Officer.
Medals - 4 Meritorious Service Medals, 3 Community Policing Medals, 1 Police Star Medal.

Offline Leonardo

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2009, 12:44:52 pm »
Thanks for the good wishes guys :)

Report about my duty on the last 2 days:

Yesterday: I've put on my SAPD Uniform,holstered my duty weapons and when i opened the door that leads to the LSPD Garage i saw that the Freecop Bill Guarnere was looking for a patrol partner,so i decided to help him. Firstly we did a traffic stop at Pershing Square,nothing much,just overspeeding a bit,was left with a advert. Then when we were heading back to the patrol Captain Vince requests a unit to head to Idlewood to suspect the driver of a vehicle with plate 003. Then me and Bill Guarnere responded to the request and when we arrived we immediatly noted and suspected the driver,but he constantly refused to surrender,i requested some backup in the Radio,then Officer Mario and Captain Vince arrives to the scene,due to constantly lag it was quite hard to take the suspect down but i managed to shoot him down,after that it seemed they were quite happy with my aim at the server lag. After this Captain Vince left the scene and Officer Mario joined us,we headed back to Pershing Square to back-up on a pursuit that finished at LS Bank,suspect's car crashed and he headed up,a shootout started infront of the Bank and i took him down with my Deagle. After that i went offduty.

Today: Did the same thing that i always do,headed to the LSPD Garage,took my cruiser and went to patrol. I patrolled around Verdant Bluffs then i spot a Light Green Infernus speeding,i immediatly pulled him over. The driver,called Fabrizio Micolli constantly refused to pay the ticket,trying to distract me with low jokes,after 10 minutes he finally paid the ticket and i allowed him to go. When i take back my cruiser i hear that SAPD/FBI needs backup to a boat suspect in Verona Beach,then i decided to assist. I took a Tropic at the Pier and headed there,when i arrived Officer Tommy Lings and a unkown Cadet were trying to stop the suspect's boat but something went wrong and their boat exploded,killing both. Then i was the only in the scene,i opened fire to the suspect's boat and after a while his boat went on fire,the suspect didnt had time to leave,and the boat exploded,killing the suspect. I headed to Angel Pine Sheriff's Department and went offduty.

Conculsion of Yesterday: 2 suspects down,minor injuries on the Officers.
Conclusion of Today: 1 suspect down,2 officers down.

Deputy Director

former SAPD Lieutenant, DPD Member and Chief Inspector of the SAUD (old Detective Bureau)

Offline Leonardo

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2009, 22:20:50 pm »
Update,i will do this update in another post because its quite long.

UPDATE - Today: When i went onduty at LSPD,i hear on the Radio that FBI Agent MIkro requests immediatly backup to the road under Pershing Square to a 207,so i decided to head there with Freecop Bill Guarnere and a Officer that i cant remember his name right now. After the arrival i could see many roadblocks being made,i left the car and i stood there waiting for further orders,then a guy comes asking what happened and Freecop Bill Guarnere suspects him for Trepassing,he got sucessfully arrested,but he seemed very pissed off with the SAPD's action. After the suspect leaves to the LSPD FBI Agent MIkro gives further orders to us to leave the place immediatly due to the Kidnapper's requests,it was in total 4 kidnappers and 3 hostages. FBI Agent MIkro infroms us that they've already killed 1 hostage. When me and Officer Shawn Edwards are leaving the Tunnel 2 guys come to the scene,one of then claims that one of the hostages its his brother,but he couldnt trepass the line,so me and Officer Shawn kept telling him to leave,but he refuses to,so we suspected both,both surronded and we took then to the LSPD,they were sucessfully jailed after a small interrogatory. When i come back to the scene i hear that all hostages are dead,they've also planted bombs around Los Santos,all bombs sucessfully disarmed by the Argonath Army. After a while the kidnappers starts to get out of the place,3 of the 4 have been downed. The last one surronded a while after,seeing that he was really outnumbered.

Conclusion : All hostages dead,3 suspects neutralized,1 surronded,1 Officer down,1 FBI Agent down,major injuries in some officers,minor in others.

Deputy Director

Offline Jordan

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2010, 20:23:09 pm »
Cadet name: [WS]Leonardo
Training/ Patrol date: 2/1/2010
Patrol Summary: Took Cadet Leonardo to Fort Carson to conduct some activites such as shooting/procedures and codes, and took them around each city to conduct different tests.

Training areas covered:

General RP (9/10)
Police communication and codes (8/10)
Shooting (9/10)
Arresting suspects (8/10)

Notes/ Suggestions: Revise the hundred codes as you made some mistakes when i conducted the minitest. Overall you will make a great asset to the ARPD as you know how to conduct yourself on duty with the areas we covered.
ARPD Senior Officer | AV Member

jemerson

« Reply #9 on: January 06, 2010, 15:32:38 pm »
Rejected, 9 days no reply from applicant. Recommended for rehire.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal