| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 18:26 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 383
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [EXAM READY] SAPD: Prosac  (Read 2716 times)

Offline Jeremy Santos

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Prosac
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2010, 16:02:49 pm »
She did great at that code purple and at two 207.

Cadet name:Prosac
Training/ Patrol date:3/21/2010
Patrol Summary:We handled a two code purples, and two 207's one involving a corrupt cop, and we chased down a suspect that was trying to escape in water but we caught him
Training areas covered: General RP, Police communication and codes, SAPD Laws and General Behaviour, Driving, Shooting, Crime Investigation and Arresting suspects.

Notes/ Suggestions:
This Cadet has done a great job, in my opinion she is ready to join AR-SAPD as an Officer

Offline SKenney

• (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
Re: SAPD: Prosac
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2010, 21:25:09 pm »
Thank you for training her Sergeant Perry. Im impressed with your reports Cadet and I look foward to serving with you in the SAPD!

Notice of Exam Ready
San Andreas Police Department

Hello Cadet,

You have taken the required training courses to be an Officer of the San Andreas Police Department. Thank you for being your own advocate and doing the required courses. You are now exam ready, you must wait 2 weeks from your Cadet acceptance date to take the exam. I have added "[EXAM READY]" to your title and have moved it to the "SAPD Ready for Exam" board.
If you have a date restriction it is: No Date Restriction, has already been two weeks.
Please take time to review the laws and protocols that San Andreas Police Officers are binded too and refresh your memory on everything thats important to being a San Andreas Police Officer. I wish you the best of luck on your test and let me know if you have any questions. Please do not ask for your exam, we will contact you.

Commited to Quality Service,
Scott Kenney
Sergeant
Cadet Manager
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

Offline Jenn

• Citizen
  • IG Luminadi
Re: [EXAM READY] SAPD: Prosac
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 12:43:19 pm »
Thanks alot ! :)

Offline Jenn

• Citizen
  • IG Luminadi
« Reply #23 on: March 29, 2010, 13:47:34 pm »
So how do i know when i can do the exam ? :) do you post here or ingame?

Offline Jenn

• Citizen
  • IG Luminadi
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2010, 05:07:39 am »
Today i rescued to civil persons in wethstone from [TCL].
After that i took a brake from SAMP and came back online later, i made 1 traffic stop that led to an /su evading. so i hunted down the criminal, he never gave up so we had to shoot him. After that i patrolled alone as coast guard ( rping ) but not so much happend. After that i chased 2 criminals in flint country as a air unit with other ground units, but i had a call from SF so i 10-76 the crime scene, at Gvardia HQ. suddenly the crime scene was a code purple with alot of heavly armed criminals, they moved to "Torrenos Ranch" after some shootout in LS. Whole police force was there and after 40 min we took them all down, one survived and we took him for investigation and jail, Later tonight ive just patrolled around whole san andreas with Rick_Perry, we helped a civil persons to return hes bike, made a couple of traffic stop that went good, helped in some chases.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal