| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 11:13 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 306
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD  (Read 42726 times)

Offline Chief J. Schappell

• ARFD Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #ARPD565
Re: CHANGES that will affect ALL ARPD
« Reply #200 on: March 06, 2010, 17:55:53 pm »
Please keep on topic guys.. :D
Agreed. This isn't off-topic or speakerbox. If you change subjects, it means find a new topic.

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
« Reply #201 on: March 11, 2010, 20:55:41 pm »
this topic is still active? lol

Offline Janar

• Citizen
    • Skype - janar.argonath
« Reply #202 on: March 12, 2010, 12:25:21 pm »
It is open for discussion.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #203 on: March 12, 2010, 20:26:07 pm »
Hello,

As all you know recently Argo had changed to 4.1 well some other things were updated. One of the things I came to report was the Gps on the bottom left side of the screen, it now has a distance at which you can not see any people and or suspects till you enter their space. I am on the fence about this change, mostly because it gives more of an Rp standard but now chases have become increasingly hard, (not to moan) but yet it helps to ensure people patrol in dark desolate areas like flint county. Not in the populated area of Flint county near the Police bars, the suspects go and stay their and hide to lose suspection because they know no cops come out in that area. This also means we will have to patrol weed fields more thoroughly, (I recommend use a helicopter).
Good Luck to all with the new changes just reporting in to see if anyone else has a take on this.

Sincerely,
Senior Officer. Jimmy Bowling
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline SafetyMoose

• [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
« Reply #204 on: March 13, 2010, 03:37:00 am »
Hello,

As all you know recently Argo had changed to 4.1 well some other things were updated. One of the things I came to report was the Gps on the bottom left side of the screen, it now has a distance at which you can not see any people and or suspects till you enter their space. I am on the fence about this change, mostly because it gives more of an Rp standard but now chases have become increasingly hard, (not to moan) but yet it helps to ensure people patrol in dark desolate areas like flint county. Not in the populated area of Flint county near the Police bars, the suspects go and stay their and hide to lose suspection because they know no cops come out in that area. This also means we will have to patrol weed fields more thoroughly, (I recommend use a helicopter).
Good Luck to all with the new changes just reporting in to see if anyone else has a take on this.

Sincerely,
Senior Officer. Jimmy Bowling

The Air Support will be better used now because its actually needed to update locations ^_^. Im very happy for this change
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #205 on: March 13, 2010, 04:36:05 am »
Yes I'm Just on the fence it will take a long time to get people to realize that you have to actually say things in police radio. God forbid be in a helicopter and tell everyone where a small orange man is going O the Terror. Its that no one other than Hank Rafferty takes the Job seriously and really dispatches locations for other units, I'm starting to think that some officers look at the Tab map and find a suspect and do { /area 23 } and spam that till they are close. It's a great idea for the gps I just don't know if enough people are ready to ACTUALLY presue suspects.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal