| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 21:20 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 242
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Cadet & Freecop S.F.P.D Open-day! Next Open-day - [Announced I.G]  (Read 7766 times)

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
San fierro
Open-Day!

Introduction
S.F.P.D staff has came up with an idea of ''Open days'' for Cadets/freecops where they'll come a long as volunteer's to explore the districts of San fierro and find out more how S.F.P.D works, how S.F.P.D handle situations and responds to others.

Welcome to S.F.P.D.

Introducing the S.F.P.D Command staff.

Captain MatrixBob.

Lieutenant Rory Anstruther.

Introducing locations and situations.

Heroin ship, San fierro.

This, is the San fierro Heroin ordering ship. Many criminals are found on this ship collecting illegal substances. There have also been many code purple and code 30's on the ship. To control any threatening situations on this ship is best to use S.A.P.D aircrafts to make a landing onto the ship and neutralize/arrest suspects.

Easter basin, Navy docks, San fierro.

This is a very commonly known narcotics and illegal weaponry dealing location, it has also in the past been seen as a dangerous area where the San fierro underworld collects to the location for mass shootouts, S.F.P.D would handle this by S.A.P.D Air support and ground units to assault any suspects on a dangerous situation, to bust the illegal dealing, S.F.P.D would get Air support, Coast guard units and ground units to bust the dealers.

Argonath Cityhall, San fierro

This is not a highly known criminal area but there has been a lot of kidnapping taking place at the San fierro Cityhall, as it has escape routes all around, S.F.P.D in this case would organise a negotiating team, who would busy the kidnappers, and in time build up the assault team and go in for heavy/light assault, leaving ground units outside to prepare for any pursuit which may take place.

Argonath Bank, San fierro

Located right next to the coast of San fierro, Argonath bank is a highly known area for robberies and kidnapping, S.F.P.D units would handle the situation by sending negotiation teams to busy the threatening subject and prepare for assault, leaving ground units and air support outside to pursue if needed.

Missionary hill, San fierro

Residence to the mafia/family under the name ''Marques'' this is a not any hill, this is known as death hill, many officers, civilians and criminals have fallen here, dead, due to the criminal threats against the community of San fierro, raging Code purples, Code 30's spill out of this hill, S.F.P.D Units would handle this situation usually with heavy assault.

Gvardia Hotel, Queens San fierro.

Owned by none other than the mafia under the name of ''Gvardia''. This is not just any civilian welcoming hotel, this can become an outraging life threatening situation such as Kidnapping, Code 30's and Code purples, this situation would be handled with heavy assault and pursuing ground units on standby.

Gvardia Family residence, Queens San fierro.

This is one of the most dangerous locations of queens, being the residence of the Gvardia's this can become a completely dangerous situation which would require heavy assault on barricading suspects at certain situations and pursuing units.

Gvardia Headquatres, San fierro.

No doubt being one of Queens most dangerous area's at points, this area has given countless Code 30's, Code purples, Distortions, Kidnapping and a lot more, In the following situations S.F.P.D would gather a negotiating team at points and assault teams to neutralize threat, and other situations, varies of other ways to handle the situations.

Garver bridge, San fierro

You can travel around San andreas, and you will find this is one of the most used area's for street racing, but not just any street racing, the drivers who do these illegal activities usually carry dangerous substances and weapons which they will not be fearing to use at any time, officers of S.F.P.D are at full caution at these area's and ready for anything.

Garcia, San fierro

This area is highly known as a Marques and/or Diablos area. This area has been stains of blood on the floor, this area has been most known to S.F.P.D as gang-war and underworld activities area where lifes are no doubt threatened thoroughly, S.F.P.D would go onto Heavy patrol at these area's when needed or use heavy assault or a gathering of assault teams.

Avispa County Club, San fierro.

Ancelotti Crime Families main headquatres, no doubt being one of the most challenging and dangerous locations when it comes to Code purples and Code 30's and kidnapping, this area is highly dangerous and officers are always are on the lookout for any dangers around this area. S.F.P.D in these situations would have varies of ways to deal with certain situations, Negotiations, assault, heavy assault, barricaded assault and others.

Questions

• What do you do on the Open day, as an officer of S.F.P.D?

Officers who volunteer in the Open-days activities will use the information and districts shown below to show the cadets/freecops what the place is and why is it related to S.F.P.D Duties, Example: ''Avispa country club, It is the Head quatres of the Ancelotti crime family, here you will find a lot of dangerous situations and must keep caution'', Then you can tell the cadets/freecops how S.F.P.D will handle if a dangerous situation (Etc. Code 30) appears at the location.

• How will a Cadet/freecop come to the open-day?

All you will need to do to attract Cadets/freecops is to appeal an open-day of S.F.P.D on radio or using advertisement facilities, they then will view the advertisement/radio call and volunteeringly approach S.F.P.D for the open-day.

• When will the open day's be?

The open day's will be discussed especially with S.F.P.D Command staff and then the date and time will be released after discussion with volunteering officers who will help with the Open-day who will give the best time for them will be to attend the open-day to help using CET timezone.

• Can I introduce the Cadets/freecops with anything else but the locations shown above?

Of course you can! Remember this is an event to show Cadets/freecops the specialities of the S.F.P.D Members and department, Volunteering officers are asked to add as much detail and make it as interesting as possible.

• What if the Cadets/freecops ask questions?

You will explain the answer to the very question they ask to the best of your abilities!

• S.F.P.D Rules etc.

You will explain to the Cadets/freecops all they need to know how to patrol and when they're allowed to leave San fierro, if they ever in future join S.F.P.D.

• How do I become a Volunteering officer?
Copy and paste this application form, fill it out, post it as a reply, it'll be accepted shortly!
Code: [Select]
What is your in-game name:
What rank are you:
What is your timezone:

NOTE: Only S.F.P.D officers can apply as it is an S.F.P.D open-day. This topic was originally placed here for Cadet & Freecop viewing, but S.F.P.D officers are allowed to use the application form above to be included in the organising.

Yours only,
S.F.P.D. Senior officer. L. Civico Gecko.

S.F.P.D. Open-day lead organiser.

Next Open-day time & date:
Will be announced in I.G.

You have my approval.

This will not interfere with academy as this'll only be introduction for Cadets/Freecops towards S.F.P.D.

Offline Leroy Hudson

• Citizen
Re: Cadet & Freecop S.F.P.D Open-day! (Next Open-day: Unknown)
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 21:38:02 pm »
San fierro
Open-Day!
Members list

S.F.P.D Command staff Open day organisers (Command staff of S.F.P.D do not have to organise, they have automatic access as they're command)
MatrixBob
Wayne
Rory Anstruther

S.F.P.D Open day Organisers (People who invented Open day organisers and were approved to start the event).
Gecko* (Management of stafflist, organising)
JimmyBowling
Steve_Platok

S.F.P.D Volunteering Open-day officers (People who apply to volunteer to help).
Cesar_Hernandez
Gage_Youngblood

If you are S.F.P.D. Open-day organising staff, and your name is not here, please contact; Lead organiser Gecko.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 21:46:59 pm »
 :app: Welcome to SFPD Come On in  :app:

Hello,

I'm Senior Officer Jimmy Bowling with the SFPD Some of the things we will be doing is showing you San Fierro so you don't get lost. We will be helping you to learn how to take up Tactical positions to give you the best possible chance to Respond to a Code in Sf and Leave Un-Harmed. I will put together a list of Tactical positions that SAPD officers should Use in SF. I know that Wayne has some that he teaches. I have some sniping spots and Some ground tac-spots I like to use. I also want to have work on Barricades, another thing that Wayne also teaches. If Anyone has any ideas about some thing they want to learn or some thing they want to see... post it here. We hope that everyone has a good time and learns and applies the lessons taught here. We will post a day soon that we will be open, we hope to have several and new lessons every time we open up.

Signed,
S.F.P.D. Senior Officer. Jimmy Bowling

Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline SafetyMoose

• [SA:MP]Angel Pine SD
  • Citizen
  • Angel Pine PD
  • Badge-ID: 5043
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 21:47:52 pm »
O LOLed so hard at the "Death Hill" comment up there. It was just the most motivational name i have ever seen
| SAPD Officer | Serving Since 2009 | Angel Pine Sheriff's Office |

Offline Wayne

• SA-MP Admin
  • Citizen
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 23:35:08 pm »
O LOLed so hard at the "Death Hill" comment up there. It was just the most motivational name i have ever seen
Then join the open day =D

Offline Leroy Hudson

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 00:30:06 am »
Open-day organising members list has been updated.

Time & Date for an Open-day will soon be released!

RayCarter

Re: Cadet & Freecop S.F.P.D Open-day! (Next Open-day: Releasing soon!)
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 01:35:33 am »

Does anyone else think this would have made a Great Prison Exterior? :D
Gangs and Crime Familes have some rather unusual, or unsuitable headquarters.

Offline Caion

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 07:37:32 am »

Does anyone else think this would have made a Great Prison Exterior? :D
Gangs and Crime Familes have some rather unusual, or unsuitable headquarters.

You want a war? If they remove that building, i think its over with the Gvardia HQ, and they will be very harm..
    LC Police Departments
  • Driving Department of LC
  • Liberty City Immigration Center
  • State Bank of Liberty
  • I ? Liberty City

Offline Leroy Hudson

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2010, 18:06:38 pm »
Cadet/Freecop information: When the open-day will be announced, you are able to attend S.F.P.D at the given time to start the openday.

NOTE - Open day time/date is being organised currently.

Offline Leroy Hudson

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 17:06:04 pm »
Note: Officers without a department are able to attend the Opens-day. As soon as I get update from S.F.P.D Captain Matrixbob, I will release a date.

Signed,
S.F.P.D. Senior officer. L. Civico Gecko.

Offline Matrixbob

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 23:36:59 pm »
you have my approvel guys. Remeber we talked about this on TS and i said to go ahead with it.
Proud:
Former SAPD Captain
Former SWAT Head Tactical Commander 2009 to 2010
Former FBI Assistant Director

Offline Leroy Hudson

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2010, 17:48:11 pm »
Open-Day release date: 18/04/2010 (Sunday)
Time: 7:00CET

Time: 5:00CET

Time has been changed, as it may collide with SFPD meeting if it is held on Sunday. If any S.F.P.D Open-day staff cannot attend during this time, please contact me.

S.F.P.D. Senior officer. L. Civico Gecko

Offline Steve_P

• Citizen
Re: Cadet & Freecop S.F.P.D Open-day! Next Open-day - [18/04/2010] 7:00CET
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2010, 12:47:03 pm »
What is your in-game name: Steve_Platok
What rank are you: Officer
What is your timezone:Cet + 1 hour and half

Offline Leroy Hudson

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2010, 12:49:58 pm »
What is your in-game name: Steve_Platok
What rank are you: Officer
What is your timezone:Cet + 1 hour and half

Accepted!

Offline Steve_P

• Citizen
Re: Cadet & Freecop S.F.P.D Open-day! Next Open-day - [18/04/2010] 5:00CET
« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2010, 16:22:55 pm »
i am not sure that i will make it, sorry but i got IRL problem, but still, there is a chance that i will be there

Offline Leroy Hudson

• Citizen
Re: Cadet & Freecop S.F.P.D Open-day! Next Open-day - [18/04/2010] 5:00CET
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 16:49:45 pm »
Time: 7:00CET

Time: 5:00CET

Time has been changed back to 7:00CET (19:00), as it may collide with SFPD meeting if it is held on Sunday. If any S.F.P.D Open-day staff cannot attend during this time, please contact me, If staff still cannot make it, the open day will be called off to another day.

Meeting was CANCELLED, Reason: Staff unable to attend.

Offline Matrixbob

• Citizen
Re: Cadet & Freecop S.F.P.D Open-day! Next Open-day - [Unknown]
« Reply #16 on: April 20, 2010, 05:01:14 am »
yea sorry about that my computer got hacked so i lost a huge junk of data. Still working on fixing some things as well
Proud:
Former SAPD Captain
Former SWAT Head Tactical Commander 2009 to 2010
Former FBI Assistant Director

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2010, 13:04:34 pm »
  SFPD Announcment

Ok lets make sure all the staff is aviable and other SFPD members are avilable to attend, this could be also a SFPD training... I will be avilable unless called, so lets shoot for next Sat? or Sunday? The day that the meeting is not on. Also lets try to have a meeting for christ sakes its just been the 2 Senior Officers and 1 officer attending the meetings and waiting : P Bloddy hell. I want to apoligise to all the officers and cadets who wanted to attend, we are working hard on this please keep in mind we have 2 Senior Officers working on this and 1 officer. So it is a bit dogey, I will make up a sheet of a list of places and tactical situations for the officers to go over. And a sheet for officers to hand to Deputy Cheif Vince if you see any free officer especially good and you think he deserves a recomendation to academy.

Signed,
S.F.P.D. Senior Officer. Jimmy Bowling

Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Leroy Hudson

• Citizen
Re: Cadet & Freecop S.F.P.D Open-day! Next Open-day - [Unknown]
« Reply #18 on: April 20, 2010, 13:56:17 pm »
San fierro
Open-Day Announcement

Regarding,
              All S.F.P.D Organisers,
I am releasing a date, with varies of times, I wan't all organisers to post their best fit time, the Open-day, once decided time, will start like always, from S.F.P.D, leading onto locations as shown in the topic, and any additional locations organisers wish to include.

Date of Openday: 24/04/2010 - The Openday will keep neutral to this date. If there are any critical problems, it'll be changed.

Times:
Saturday, Start of afternoon (CET): 15:00.
Saturday, Late afternoon (CET): 16:30.
Saturday, Mid afternoon (CET): 18:00.
Saturday, Night (CET): 20:30.
Saturday later night (CET): 22:00.

Please, Pick a time which fits best for you, and post it in the topic, if there area times being chosen which are not at a distance, a new time will be added halfway between the times.

I will also take this oppertunity, to inform S.F.P.D unit's, that S.F.P.D Organising applications are still open, you could help S.F.P.D in a matter of minutes during opendays. This oppertunity, you should not let pass, it'll show your committment towards S.F.P.D.

Please note: You need to be active in S.F.P.D Open-day organising, if you are not, you may be kicked out, we do not need people to sit on the stafflist doing nothing, we'd like your help, only the command staff are not questioned about their inactivity in the organising as they've got a lot to do already.

Good hopes,

Offline animalux

• Citizen
  • This is the animal , do you read me?
Free cops are able to join SFPD ?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal