| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 16:27 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 232
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Rancher_Knight  (Read 18923 times)

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Rancher_Knight
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2010, 11:47:52 am »
Senior off. Summers,

I Know this,but i heard some Lt+ Saying that in-game.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2010, 23:01:51 pm »
To San Andreas Police Department Academy:

Sorry that i didn't provide my duty report today, It was due to RL Issues.

I Hope you accept this and don't count it as in-activity.
Fix your attitude.
To be honest, Why is every one complaining about my attitude,i'm Mature enough, And if you need a proof, watch me in-game, Do what it takes, As i already said, i'm Not that such old Brave4arnold who annoy and keep flaming and impersonalting.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline =AV=Mark Visacci

• Citizen
  • Better to make friends than enemies
« Reply #142 on: June 26, 2010, 09:18:25 am »
Senior off. Summers,

They may have said going code 3 to code 30, or it could have been a typo "Code 3" with intentions to say code 30. /me shrugs

Just as long as you know now  :)

Good luck

MMark "American Express" Visacci
- =AV=Grzesiek

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #143 on: June 26, 2010, 12:51:14 pm »
Senior off. Summers,

They may have said going code 3 to code 30, or it could have been a typo "Code 3" with intentions to say code 30. /me shrugs

Just as long as you know now  :)

Good luck
Don't worry i already know codes and law procedures 100 percent,
I'm just afraid to correct a LT+ Words as he is an old member of the ARPD,
And thanks for the good luck,i hope i get accepted into wave 3.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2010, 12:58:39 pm »
It's better to post weekly or mid-weekly reports. It helps to better compile averages and so on. Also, posting one everyday can "at times" can be considered spam.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2010, 13:00:02 pm »
It's better to post weekly or mid-weekly reports. It helps to better compile averages and so on. Also, posting one everyday can "at times" can be considered spam.
Alright.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Erickk

• Citizen
  • Erickk_Murray
« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2010, 17:15:16 pm »
He is a good cop.I patroled with him.
I recommend him 100%
Dubstep + Cars = Whooa cool

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2010, 17:57:55 pm »
Thank you.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #148 on: June 28, 2010, 00:14:25 am »
Week 1 Report:

Date: 21 to 27 June,2010.

This week was the most week i was active in, I was happy because i patrolled with some many excellent cops who works every day in the field, and deserves a medal for honor, i also met in situations some old partners and friends, I've been Good enough in situations like 211's and 207's, the 207 was a situation that still sticked to my brain, that was the Tuesday,when we got some anonymous call about a kidnapp, We brought all our golden units in the force, Deputy Chief Vince was the leader of the search team,after a long seeking, Sergeant GHunter found the room underneath LSPD, Unfortunatly the situation haven't a succeed because of some abusive cops who breaked and killed the hostage and the civilian, I Also remember the H.S.P (high speed pursuits), TOP DANGEROUS one was Suspect Jack Bauer case, we followed him (MIkro and me) untill we arrived to palomino church,he was just going to surrender after many warnings but he took the gun and opened fire, We quickly managed to return fire,then he was at low health so he entered the church, we reported our status and we killed him with mortal force, Other minor situations weren't reported in this report. 

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #149 on: June 28, 2010, 10:21:12 am »
Week 1 Report:

This week was the most week i was active in, I was happy because i patrolled with some many excellent cops who works every day in the field, and deserves a medal for honor, i also met in situations some old partners and friends, I've been Good enough in situations like 211's and 207's, the 207 was a situation that still sticked to my brain, that was the Tuesday,when we got some anonymous call about a kidnapp, We brought all our golden units in the force, Deputy Chief Vince was the leader of the search team,after a long seeking, Sergeant GHunter found the room underneath LSPD, Unfortunatly the situation haven't a succeed because of some abusive cops who breaked and killed the hostage and the civilian, I Also remember the H.S.P (high speed pursuits), TOP DANGEROUS one was Suspect Jack Bauer case, we followed him (MIkro and me) untill we arrived to palomino church,he was just going to surrender after many warnings but he took the gun and opened fire, We quickly managed to return fire,then he was at low health so he entered the church, we reported our status and we killed him with mortal force, Other minor situations weren't reported in this report. 

Nice report Rancy keep up the good work.

Signed By Academy Examiner Plam Knight

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #150 on: June 28, 2010, 13:20:02 pm »
Week 1 Report:

Nice report Rancy keep up the good work.

Signed By Academy Examiner Plam Knight
Thank you, Next Sunday i'll post my week report :)

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Lavamike

• Citizen
  • SAPD Los Santos
« Reply #151 on: June 28, 2010, 20:37:54 pm »
Did some minor patrol work with him, took a man in to LSPD for investigation.  He performed the investigation, proving the citizen innocent.  He did a very nice job on the investigation.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #152 on: June 29, 2010, 17:54:51 pm »
Thanks.

Quarter of Week 2:

Date: 28 to 29 June,2010

This quarter of my career was hilarious,dangerous,full with troubles, I lost in this quarter my best friends and patrolmen (R.I.P) due to High speed pursuits 10-94's and C30,it was today when i recieved an assistance call to a street race from Las Colinas to Dillimore, as soon I responded Code 2, racers noticed Police Officers so they runned to the safest place, I Quickly turned on my sirens and gone C3 To chase them, Other backup arrived within 2 minutes to put roadblocks all over Temple, Unfortunatly we lost men in the pursuit, i was controlling my anger, and didn't give up to the pain, Above the law people got scared with my total bravery to take them down, after a 5 minutes of pursuit, 4 of them got killed and 2 got arrested. I Also remember the barricaded suspect in jeferson motel, He was like a bounty hunter, aiming at an innocent girl, as soon he saw me and the policemen he started to shoot, I Returned fire to take him down... finally he lost what he wanted, a medal, his life. I Considered this quarter an opportunity to observe some other officers to get some skill, like in the C30 of Commerce, Senior Officer Victoria Taylor got attacked by a psycho rapist, i was the nearest officer to the area, So i decided to save a fellow partner in a trouble, the thing i was loving in a similar situation like this is the suspect surrendering after 2 warnings  :cop:  Other minor situations weren't reported in this report.  

Don't consider my failure to post every day because i'm doing weekly reports.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #153 on: June 29, 2010, 18:27:32 pm »
bumpbunny.

:razz:

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #154 on: June 30, 2010, 15:39:13 pm »

Report of Mid-Week 2:

Date: 30 June, 2010

Today was best day ever, along i love my county, I love my job, I have patrolled with Steve Hamellton the ex-Officer, We joined some high speed chases and we did some traffic stops at S.F Area, it was fantastic to patrol with him and i wish we could patrol together in an other day, I Was issuing tickets and warnings, some of them were breaking traffic rules due to some reasons, the first was a taxi driver who was in his way to it's dad at the hospital, the next was en-route to his job; the third was a UC Going Code 2 (un-expected) I Also was recruiting people to join Narcotics Task Force. the shocking situation was in the beginning a nice start, it was today at 15:00 CET When i was doing traffic traps in a long way, after 2 minutes a motorcycle and a black car arrived, they sounded a peacefull citizens, they just warned me from this dangerous way, i was nice too and given to them both donuts and cup of coffee, they thanked me and go away... When that long way was normal i resumed patrol untill I arrived to a warehouse; I Noticed the same 2 citizens in same vehicles,i asked them why they were here, the 1 guy was speaking to me and same time luring me, the 2nd guy sneaked to my back and attempted to murder me, i quickly took my weapon and warned him after a suspection, he returned fire so i took cover and called backup,no backup arrived but i managed to down the suspect,the 1st one surrendred and arrested. Minor situations weren't posted here.

Total:

Suspects down: 19
Suspects Arrested:
Suspects Surrendred: 5

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #155 on: July 01, 2010, 11:25:47 am »
Tinman didn't reply on this topic...alright:

Today i was patrolling with Tinman we did some pursuits arround Red County and LS; arround 3 were arrested, I was good enough.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #156 on: July 01, 2010, 14:22:35 pm »
Okey you're good cop but, you don't need double posts, four times in row either..

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #157 on: July 01, 2010, 14:50:46 pm »
It's a "week" report Mark.

LIONEL VALDES

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #158 on: July 01, 2010, 15:14:24 pm »
If It's week report then how week goes In Three days? You should report one time In week what you did In whole week.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #159 on: July 01, 2010, 15:45:51 pm »
Dude...notice that i don't say every time week no. report, i say sometimes "quarter" or "middle"

LIONEL VALDES

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal