| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 18:42 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 417
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Kevin_Stracci  (Read 6395 times)

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Kevin_Stracci
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2010, 21:15:55 pm »
Kevin you should me and the fellow ARPD officers some respect.  :cop:

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2010, 21:17:01 pm »
Professional*

BadAndy, you're always bossing people around in Cop Radio; moaning about newcomers that have deathmatched you. It's a game, instead of "OMFFG I WANT HIGH RANK NAO CORRUPT OFFICAH IS HERE" just report them.

Kevin with out saying to much about the investigation, You murdered another officer... I know you think this is just a game, it is but some people go here to have fun and they actually try hard. If you have a complaint about another Freeofficer Please Come to a Sgt + and we will handle it. That's why we are here, now I believe you will make a fine officer one day. I think you need more time to learn the regulations and how to present your self to your fellow officers and to the Citizens of Argonath. On another note, yes I have seen BadAndy in the police radio, yes he does boss people around. It might not be the brightest thing to do but, as a great man once told me. It is how you role play it, that is one of the reasons that the name colors were changed so that everyone is treated with respect. Good Luck and I hope to see some dramatic improvement I see good in everyone I meet the thing is can those people earn my respect?

Sincerely,
S.F.P.D. Sergeant Jimmy Bowling

Kevin you should me and the fellow ARPD officers some respect.  :cop:

Andy this is really not needed, saying things like this do at times cause arguments.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Seven!

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2010, 23:42:58 pm »
Professional*

BadAndy, you're always bossing people around in Cop Radio; moaning about newcomers that have deathmatched you. It's a game, instead of "OMFFG I WANT HIGH RANK NAO CORRUPT OFFICAH IS HERE" just report them.

Kevin with out saying to much about the investigation, You murdered another officer... I know you think this is just a game, it is but some people go here to have fun and they actually try hard. If you have a complaint about another Freeofficer Please Come to a Sgt + and we will handle it. That's why we are here, now I believe you will make a fine officer one day. I think you need more time to learn the regulations and how to present your self to your fellow officers and to the Citizens of Argonath. On another note, yes I have seen BadAndy in the police radio, yes he does boss people around. It might not be the brightest thing to do but, as a great man once told me. It is how you role play it, that is one of the reasons that the name colors were changed so that everyone is treated with respect. Good Luck and I hope to see some dramatic improvement I see good in everyone I meet the thing is can those people earn my respect?

Sincerely,
S.F.P.D. Sergeant Jimmy Bowling

Kevin you should me and the fellow ARPD officers some respect.  :cop:

Andy this is really not needed, saying things like this do at times cause arguments.

I do give them respect, I never did did disrespect anyone; please give screenshots. It was self defence, he aimed a gun at me and tried to shoot me therefore I killed him as he tried to kill me. Simple as.

Offline Alice_Cooper

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2010, 05:36:42 am »
Did you think because you shot my tires for no reason? and blew up my car?

yea.. im gonna shoot back...

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2010, 07:16:04 am »
Recommended

i make much patrol with he, and he is very profisional.

i recommended he.

Grammer* Edit

I patroled with him and he was very professional. I recomend Him.

Grammar and spelling edit:

I patrolled with him and he was very professional. I recommend him.

By the way, I only suspect people for minor crimes if I cannot catch up with them; or I believe they will evade. For speeding/dangerous driving I normally now suspect them, as people are in faster cars due to new car scripts. Also, before I applied I did dress up in a security guard skin and act like [XU]/[XC] while keeping in regulations, as I was bored and felt like trolling some people (Which yes, is wrong.).

We do not suspect people unless we know they've done it such as drawn a weapon and pointed it at or face, or blatantly driven off during a traffic stop. As for the speeders I hope you atleast try to pull them over even if they're in a fast car becuse if you suspect them they'll just zoom off anyway. Fact is minor crimes, majority of the time can be handled without a single suspection and if you knew it was wrong why the hell did you do it?
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Darren Flier

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2010, 14:50:20 pm »
dude watch out many troll out there ...  :mad: good luck keving
lol

Offline Seven!

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2010, 22:25:01 pm »
Recommended

i make much patrol with he, and he is very profisional.

i recommended he.

Grammer* Edit

I patroled with him and he was very professional. I recomend Him.

Grammar and spelling edit:

I patrolled with him and he was very professional. I recommend him.

By the way, I only suspect people for minor crimes if I cannot catch up with them; or I believe they will evade. For speeding/dangerous driving I normally now suspect them, as people are in faster cars due to new car scripts. Also, before I applied I did dress up in a security guard skin and act like [XU]/[XC] while keeping in regulations, as I was bored and felt like trolling some people (Which yes, is wrong.).

We do not suspect people unless we know they've done it such as drawn a weapon and pointed it at or face, or blatantly driven off during a traffic stop. As for the speeders I hope you atleast try to pull them over even if they're in a fast car becuse if you suspect them they'll just zoom off anyway. Fact is minor crimes, majority of the time can be handled without a single suspection and if you knew it was wrong why the hell did you do it?

Most times I do, but if they are completely out of sight I have to suspect them; as they would be HIGHLY dangerous, enspecially in a crowded area. Lately I've chased people for around 2 minutes /m1'ing, as they were not complying; which was total timewaste. Yes, I didn't say I suspect without proof; innocent until proven guilty, correct? By the way, if I am suspected I always do pull over if it's a minor crime like speeding, so they don't just zoom off. 9/10 times people DO evade now.

Daily Report:
Patrolled shortly after school; went off duty and rejoined patrol for a short amount of time with =AV=Janek and Andrew with a large amount of officers on TeamSpeak.

Did you think because you shot my tires for no reason? and blew up my car?

yea.. im gonna shoot back...

I never shoot people first, you flamed me and I accedently rammed you and payed. I do not remember it well but I never shoot for no reason; only defend myself...

And, at least I don't suspect people for silly crimes like "Landing on GS9" like Miracle Alterlis; so why is everyone trolling me?

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2010, 12:23:26 pm »
Well Kevin i think you need to read the important topics and follow it carefuly.

Offline Lionel Valdes

• Citizen
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2010, 16:52:35 pm »
Read the stickies and you'll be a pro.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES

Sago

« Reply #29 on: May 21, 2010, 01:04:31 am »
Earlier today he assisted Romeo_Ancelotti while he was on-duty by continuously swerving to ram my buffalo while i was in pursuit. When i confronted him about it he claimed that he was going to delete his application anyways. This behavior is unacceptable if you wish to be a cadet.

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #30 on: May 21, 2010, 03:01:23 am »
I asked him if he wanted some training from me and he denied it. I try to help him but he refueses :(  :cop:

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #31 on: May 21, 2010, 03:30:17 am »
I asked him if he wanted some training from me and he denied it. I try to help him but he refueses :(  :cop:

Badandy Please, look I don't want to be mean I know you mean well. But you are starting to annoy people if He said no Please just leave it at that.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #32 on: May 21, 2010, 05:01:10 am »
I will shut up now....

Offline Seven!

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: May 23, 2010, 18:31:43 pm »
Earlier today he assisted Romeo_Ancelotti while he was on-duty by continuously swerving to ram my buffalo while i was in pursuit. When i confronted him about it he claimed that he was going to delete his application anyways. This behavior is unacceptable if you wish to be a cadet.

I never aided him, I was in front of you; so how could I ram you?

And Andy, I don't need training. I know the regulations and codes; ect

May withdraw application due to me starting to lose interest, will update in a few days.

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: May 23, 2010, 23:43:59 pm »
Good luck  :cop:

Offline Seven!

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: May 27, 2010, 20:38:44 pm »
Good luck  :cop:

Thank you Andy ^^

Interested, currently been inactive for a week or two; apologies.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #36 on: June 04, 2010, 11:33:25 am »
NOT RECOMANDED

He was annoying me and another cop plus abusing anims to bug our car, We asked him to get out of the car like 999 times but he didn't leave it.
And i reported him to admin Husky, Admin came after he saw him he ran away to evade from admin punichment xD

And he lied to me about his application and he said he closed it.

PICS :

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: June 07, 2010, 03:17:04 am »
I see Improvement Mr.Stracci. Keep it up and maybe i will recommend you  :cop:

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2010, 01:14:34 am »
NOT RECOMANDED

I will not say anything, But pictures will say.

Proof :

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2010, 01:25:21 am »
Not Recommended

You were calling TSO and not stopping after several warnings, Then you were copbanned, then uncopbanned and given a warning. Then you tried to ruin an SFPD Meeting, and got kicked out, Then tried to imitate SWAT, when we were on an operation. You just do not improve...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal