| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 14:26 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 490
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: [SAST]James_Wilson  (Read 9563 times)

Offline Coley

• Citizen
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD: [SAST]James_Wilson
« Reply #60 on: July 03, 2010, 01:02:17 am »
I only have one question and I will explain all history.

Yesterday me and my partener Mr.Thomas(Now is [WS]JThomas) were passing for Flint County and we pulled over this guy. Was just a routine check nothing more, we sayed our name and that stuff, but when we asked for the documents, he Evaded, so my question is, When you are not /duty dont cooperate with others police officers, how you can that when you are on /duty the civilians cooperate with you?
I hate to tell you, but when you are not /duty, that is totally different. This is a RP server so if he isn't in /duty, he can RP what he wants. How is that not cooperating, that is evading, and it is RP, nothing more. I am sure you have been off /duty at least ONCE and did a crime. It is simple RP. Ask Vince, he is deputy chief, him and Captain Ben are always evading for RP. Nothing more. Lighten up. Please. People that are cadets+ still have the right to RP on the server bud.
Sure, and just on thing, since I applied to SAPD rarely I was off duty and when i commit a crime was murder, for having fun with friends, and when was killbug (hate those -.-), but since I was accepted as cadet, there I was never off duty.

Anway lets drop the conversation, is James application, not our coversation.

Good Luck!

Thanks Frank. I would say you are a very decent cop for what you just did. I think SAPD is a good place for you to be. You are very professional. Hope you have a good future in SAPD, don't screw up, because you are a good person/cop.
ACSD Lieutenant
SAPD Applicant

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
« Reply #61 on: July 03, 2010, 02:22:28 am »
I only have one question and I will explain all history.

Yesterday me and my partener Mr.Thomas(Now is [WS]JThomas) were passing for Flint County and we pulled over this guy. Was just a routine check nothing more, we sayed our name and that stuff, but when we asked for the documents, he Evaded, so my question is, When you are not /duty dont cooperate with others police officers, how you can that when you are on /duty the civilians cooperate with you?

I know that you and Coley had your own discussion about this but I just want to say, What I do ON-duty and what I do OFF-duty, are two different things. ON-duty I'm a professional, and respectable cop, OFF-duty I'm a civilian like everyone else, I do things I would NEVER do on-duty, and I would never want my OFF-duty performance to reflect my ON-duty performance.

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
« Reply #62 on: July 03, 2010, 02:30:14 am »

Offline Squeak

• Citizen
« Reply #63 on: July 03, 2010, 03:25:14 am »
No loyalty with this one, he tried to get me copbanned today after he misunderstood that I was attempting to set up a drug sting.
LSPD Officer

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #64 on: July 03, 2010, 03:26:08 am »
I should point out that officers rarely if ever get cop banned.
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline JamesWilson

• Citizen
« Reply #65 on: July 03, 2010, 03:54:17 am »
No loyalty with this one, he tried to get me copbanned today after he misunderstood that I was attempting to set up a drug sting.

I got screenies that prove you should be cop-banned, Conversation over.Plus, loyalty? I barely know you, The first time I meet you you try to buy drugs while on cop duty, Was not UC, Had no backup, and was in uniform. He only said that because I caught him red-handed, and that was the fastest lie he could come up with.

If you want to take this to the report to leaders board we can do that.I'm done having arguments with corrupt cops at the expense of my SAPD app

Offline Squeak

• Citizen
« Reply #66 on: July 03, 2010, 06:15:18 am »
loyalty?
Loyalty to the badge, you know? Believing a higher-ranked ARPD member than you instead of a gang member who pm'd you.

Tbh, this one's a rank hunter.
LSPD Officer

Offline Cane

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: AR0964
« Reply #67 on: July 03, 2010, 06:34:09 am »
Oh my, this one's not familiar with the old school shit at all. Then again, none of these people are nowadays...
Served 2008~2012

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #68 on: July 03, 2010, 06:55:31 am »
Denied due to unsuitable attitude, please re-apply in 1 week minimum.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal