| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 06:33 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 445
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: TheDon  (Read 5905 times)

Offline TheDon

• Citizen
  • To Serve And Protect
Re: SAPD: Don_(GH)
« Reply #40 on: July 09, 2010, 09:35:55 am »
I killed the suspect because you and he were trying to make me idiot,am sure you PMed him and said that he must "RP" a man with mental problems so i will unsuspect,after i called ADMIN and he said that if a player RP's SOmething like that he cannot be unsuspected,he asked investigation,i said to him that he EVADED DURING THE CHASE so he cant be unsuspected.He refused and i got annoyed very much........ :flame: :flame: :flame: :flame:

BTW you are in the same gang so you want to help your teammates...... :neutral:

EDIT:BTW i started the investigation but he didn't wanted to answer my questions...
I got a cop who was with me during the chase.He can say that he evaded..

I remembered that when me and suspect came to PD he was normal,After you came,passed 30-50 seconds and the suspect started to RP an man with mental problems.WHY?When u saw that that RP isn't working,and understood that i know you wanna help him you started to RP hes UNCLE,you said you wanna help him,then you said him that don't scare this is not Vietnam ((You said it many times)) so he started to RP an man from war with problems.....You abused your rank too,i said something then you said like look at my rank AM higher than you,you must listen me.But i listen those who obey me.
RolePlay...Team Work...Protection...Safety

Offline [G]

• Citizen
  • Only God Will Judge Me...
« Reply #41 on: July 09, 2010, 10:22:25 am »
Note from LSPD Officer, Academy Instructor Gould, Kelvin S.

To my knowledge, this applicant has taken drastic action to gain wealth from his position as a police officer, he has killed a suspect in his custody requesting an investigation with his standard issue pistol in the police department.

OOC:
During an RP, he refused a suspect an investigation, contacted an admin because of my distant RP relation to his suspect (At the time I was re-dutying at the department and noticed the argument, it was coincidental that I happened to be there and noticed the argument) and told the admin to - I quote "Admin jail him and give me my money". His lack of RP in the situation and obsessive nature to aquire the fee for jailing a criminal leads me to say that this applicant is not recommended from what I have seen.

In addition, his argument was that my intentions were to release the suspect, this was not the case. My intervention in the jailing process was to catalyse the RP which should've been taking place, instead Don intended to immediately jail the suspect without further questioning.

If you wish to receive further information please PM me on the forums or contact me in game.

Signed,
Academy Instructor Kelvin S Gould

Are you trying to bring into Argonath the "serious" roleplay with OOC/IC shit and others,If answer is "yes" - then you are not welcomed...
Signed,
      Rtr.SAPD Snr.Officer Jee

Los Santos Police Department

Community Policing Medal
x2
Meritorious Service Medal
x3

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #42 on: July 09, 2010, 10:52:32 am »
I never PMed him and he never PMed me, you can look at the logs if you want to. His entitled to an investigation and you denied it, I saw you ask Trobby to jail him so you could have your money.

Furthermore, [G], an investigation is basic customary and procedure for ANY ARPD Officer, we teach our cadets to RP because that's what the leaders wanted. Again, Don, G means Gould. I hardly ever play with Tom, we even RPed DISTANT relatives.

Moreover, I never intended to get him unsuspected, he wanted to RP, you wanted to throw him in jail and get your $600 without investigating his crime.

Tom said - I quote "I demand an investigation" and then you I quote said "then I don't give a f**k what I do", pulled out your deagle and shot him.

If you read my prior post you can see that it was merely coincidental that I was at the station at the time. But when I see a citizen, even a suspect, being mistreated I can't just leave him like that. Personally I don't think this is what the ARPD wants it's possible cadets to be like and that's why I've posted that I do not recommend you. Perhaps my negative comments may not do anything, but this is my objective point of view of that particular issue and you.

Signed,
Academy Instructor Kelvin S Gould
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline CharlieKasper

• Citizen
« Reply #43 on: July 09, 2010, 10:54:44 am »
The guy we caught was evading

Offline Sushi

• Citizen
« Reply #44 on: July 09, 2010, 11:08:45 am »
The guy you caught also wanted an investigation and also Don, I'm not the type of officer to be biased towards ANYTHING official. Especially in the ARPD. I constantly look down upon those who favour suspects because they're in the same group. I don't have the gut to do things like that.

Offline TheDon

• Citizen
  • To Serve And Protect
« Reply #45 on: July 09, 2010, 11:39:21 am »
I already said,i started to investigate BUT he didn't answered my questions and annoyed me....

Offline Sushi

• Citizen
« Reply #46 on: July 09, 2010, 11:43:04 am »
To my knowledge you intended to jail the man immediately without investigation even though he requested one. You argued with me and then began the investigation, when he was trying to RP you called an admin and accused me of being biased and attempting to get him unsuspected.

Offline TheDon

• Citizen
  • To Serve And Protect
« Reply #47 on: July 09, 2010, 11:46:26 am »
He began RP because you made him to do that,you said like "oh damn his injured,Dont scare this is not vietnam" so he understood and started to RP like his injured man from vietnam and ignored all that i said..

I never seen a cop to stay and investigate a person who ignores him.Yes i wanted my 600 dollars cause of the problems he gave to me while we were in chase.Its my job,am doing it.

No one is forced to RP,Admin said that too.

Offline TheDon

• Citizen
  • To Serve And Protect
« Reply #48 on: July 09, 2010, 11:47:47 am »
I like RPing with them who RP normal things and not bullshit.

Offline Sushi

• Citizen
« Reply #49 on: July 09, 2010, 12:12:06 pm »
RP is RP, so you're saying if someone is RPing a "Vietnam Veteran" it's a bullshit RP? I may not know much about the Vietnam War but I'm going to say that's disrespectful. I never told him to RP that stuff, I said I read a file and he used /em to RP that he was a 'Nam Vet. I'm not sure what's wrong with that. We're allowed to RP whatever the hell we want, you may not be able to force someone to RP but it's a citizens right to be investigated if they request it and only special conditions this can be bypassed.

Furthermore, I'm beginning to get the feeling that you're starting to target me personally.

That's besides the point, I saw myself that you didn't try to investigate him until I got there and saw him requesting an investigation. He answered your questions (I think), do you even remember what you asked him? His crime was "vehicular assault" and he ran, yes. People who're wrongly accused evade all the time and they still should be given an investigation. Unless there is no way that your verdict can be disputed, such as if you were there, saw it and other reasons (Eg. He lag rammed or desynced or something common like that) or if you even have a screen shot of him stopped and ramming someone, such as the suspecting officer.

In addition, I will state again that the Academy is heavily reinforcing Role Play as that's what Argonath is meant to be, a RP server. Not a cops and robbers server. I'm losing my train of thought now, but in the Academy I know that the Instructors like myself, Examiners and Leaders want to see applicants and cadets who are keen RPers and do not simply want the benefits of the job or money.

Offline TheDon

• Citizen
  • To Serve And Protect
« Reply #50 on: July 09, 2010, 12:34:31 pm »
I respect Vietnam war,i said bullshit cause he RPed that like blullshit "AH my ass is hurting" something like this.I dont want to target you or someone but you force me saying am bad cop.IF you stop,lets finish on this i dont want to continue getting angry with you or someone else.

I was Cadet ready for officer exam and i know whet and how to work on duty so don't make me newbie.BTW i think he flamed cops too.

Offline Sushi

• Citizen
« Reply #51 on: July 09, 2010, 13:44:53 pm »
I do not recall him ever saying something like "my ass is hurting", he was RPing if I remember correctly, a "Shellshocked" Vietnam War Veteran. I won't go into detail about what I think he was trying to RP and I know for a fact he doesn't flame cops... If he has he doesn't mean it and his only doing it for the sake of his RP Character. I never called you a "newbie" because Argo doesn't have noobs anyway, I'm just reinstating that the ARPD wants people who will RP, even if the RP goes against them or is a little different. The ARPD wants officers who can adapt to situations whatever they are.

Offline TheDon

• Citizen
  • To Serve And Protect
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2010, 13:57:00 pm »
I didn't said you called me newbie but u meant it.I remember he flamed me like Idiot or something.I can RP when needed but i will not RP if someone forces me to,I understand where and when i must RP and where i Mustn't.You remember when you said me like "Look my rank and listen me" i already said that i DONT SCARE highranked cops if they Abuse their Rank when speaking with Freecops.I RESPECT THEM IF THEY RESPECT ME.

Offline TheDon

• Citizen
  • To Serve And Protect
« Reply #53 on: July 09, 2010, 14:10:12 pm »
Daily Report:

Suspects killed:3

Suspects Jailed:2

Suspected People:4

((Will update if i play))

Offline Sushi

• Citizen
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2010, 07:36:51 am »
Don, I don't care what my rank is, I said "You know I'm an officer right?" because you were calling for an admin or higher ranked officer. The man didn't flame you OOC, his RP was valid and my main point is you wanted to jail him immediately even when he wanted an investigation into his crime. I'm done here, I don't need to keep saying the same thing over and over again. I never meant you're a "newbie" I'm just saying that the Academy has a lot of emphasis on role play.

Offline TheDon

• Citizen
  • To Serve And Protect
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2010, 10:41:07 am »
And i am saying that i can RolePlay.
I remember that he called me "Idiot" many times.I warned him but he continued.

Sam*

« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2010, 11:20:27 am »
Good luck my friend.

Offline TheDon

• Citizen
  • To Serve And Protect
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2010, 11:54:26 am »
Thanks  :).

Daily Report:

Suspects Jailed:3

Suspected people:2

Suspects killed:2

((Will update))

Offline TheDon

• Citizen
  • To Serve And Protect
Re: SAPD: TheDon
« Reply #58 on: July 11, 2010, 18:52:21 pm »
Daily Report:

Suspects jailed:2

Suspects killed:3

Suspected people:2

Tickets:1

Offline TheDon

• Citizen
  • To Serve And Protect
Re: SAPD: TheDon
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2010, 17:54:38 pm »
Daily reports:

Suspects Jailed:2

Suspects Killed:5

Suspected people:3-5

Edit:Did roadblock with Officer [G],CharlieKasper and other officers,took permission for it from Deputy Chief Vincent_Vice,that was a chance to RP,we did all good.
Also I did Unofficial training with Officer [G].

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal