| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 05:26 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 438
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: LSPD-SRU CLOSED  (Read 62451 times)

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
Re: LSPD-SRU
« Reply #140 on: October 11, 2010, 20:12:32 pm »
After patrolling with SRU for 5 days straight, I am here to tell everyone that SRU is the most productive, and effective group at defending the law. Contrary to popular belief, SRU does NOT abuse, It is only the nature of the SRU's work that causes people to think they are abusive. What I have witnessed from patrolling with SRU is that SRU only operates within protocol and within the rules of the SAPD. SRU uses several practiced, and effective tactics to pursue and take down suspects.

I wish this group the best as they are one of the biggest contributors to the SAPD's work as a whole, and have one of the greatest influence on Argonath.

~Jesper

I could not have explained it better. It’s sad that some people led misled their opinion because of some “rumors”.

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #141 on: October 11, 2010, 20:21:32 pm »
Go Boozman...congratz
Retired Captain..

Offline Tony Knight

• EX [SA:MP]SWAT Team Leader
  • Citizen
  • SAPD Academy Examiner
« Reply #142 on: October 11, 2010, 20:40:25 pm »
Hello.
I Patrolled with SRU on (10/10/10) yesterday, and i would like to say that SRU is not abusing. We asked multiply times for surrender.
And of course if someone opens fire at you, we opens back. The SRU is basicly following the rules in my opinion, like other groups dont and SRU save many lifes.
Signed:
Officer Tony C. Knight

EX
    LSPD Lieutenant : Tony C. Knight[/b]
    LSPD SWAT Team Leader
    SAPD Academy Examiner
    LSPD SRU

Awards:
Police Life Saving Medal x1
Meritorious Service Medal x2
Community Policing Medal x2

[/center]

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #143 on: October 11, 2010, 20:45:39 pm »
I dont understand how people can say SRU is rulebreaking. I was patrolling with them yesterday,  every suspect got a chance to surrender, if they shot back, of course they got shot. There was not a single rulebreak while I was with them, and that was whole last night. Some suspects, maybe killed two police men, SRU comes, and kills him, while he tries to shoot back, and they get owned, after he gets killed, he claims get got DMed, which is not true. I also 100% agree with this;
After patrolling with SRU for 5 days straight, I am here to tell everyone that SRU is the most productive, and effective group at defending the law. Contrary to popular belief, SRU does NOT abuse, It is only the nature of the SRU's work that causes people to think they are abusive. What I have witnessed from patrolling with SRU is that SRU only operates within protocol and within the rules of the SAPD. SRU uses several practiced, and effective tactics to pursue and take down suspects.

I wish this group the best as they are one of the biggest contributors to the SAPD's work as a whole, and have one of the greatest influence on Argonath.

~Jesper

I could not have explained it better. It’s sad that some people led misled their opinion because of some “rumors”.

Moderator notice: please return to shitting on Jaaskaa. Do not switch to easy targets.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #144 on: October 11, 2010, 20:56:07 pm »
I Patrolled with SRU on (10/10/10) yesterday

I like the date, sadly i missed the patrol..looking forward to work with all these new cops.
Retired Captain..

Offline Cyril

• SA:MP Division Leader
  • Citizen
« Reply #145 on: October 11, 2010, 21:04:30 pm »
I patrol with SRU since few weeks now and I've to say it's a very very professional team and has a solid structure. I can't understand how people can say SRU are rule breakers. These accusations are not founded and spread out by jealous people who can’t admit they lose. If SRU are such Law breakers can you explain why they weren’t reported once on the ARPD forums? Because people don’t have solid proofs or they moan about something what was totally within the server and SAPD rules. Ben is enough experienced (he is also SWAT Team Leader) to lead us in a perfect way. He teaches us how to avoid mistakes and to be the most effective team. When we arrive on scene, everyone knows what he has to do. And that's because before joining SRU, we got a long training  of at least 14 hours where Ben learn us everything Rules/Procedures/tactics, he is very patient and explain very well. I think SRU is the only Division with such a strict leader behind their ass that screams on his members for every little mistake they make and he even punishes them.

When I was in Inferno 9 (i9), SRU was the only police group who stopped at GS9 to role-play with us. Yes they have a different role-play than gang groups, they won't come and say "yo nigga, you want some weed?. They have a cop role-play but some people on the server can't understand this. At least one division who really act like cops.

Everyone who has patrolled with SRU can confirm that SRU is one of the most professional police Divisions in Argonath nowadays. They follow all SAPD Procedures and server rules. I never saw an SRU member warned or punished by an admin for DM or cop abuse. Most of the time, people are "moaning" about SRU saying "omg sru don't know to rp". But when we are responding to a call (Code 30) to arrest some Mafia’s who are killing cops since 15 minutes our goal is to neutralize them to protect ARPD/SAPD employees and civilians. How they can ask us to RP if they shoot at us with combat before we even step out of our car? They have to use some common sense... Criminals like to win and when they lose they moan. And if you ask them why they moan they give an argument that even the stupidest guy on earth can understand nothing was done wrong.

I can assure that SRU is following all the server rules and ARPD procedures. I would never patrolled with them anyways if they wouldn’t be a great RP Division.

Signed Cyril_Olaso, ex-i9

Offline Mahome

• Citizen
« Reply #146 on: October 11, 2010, 23:05:25 pm »
After few intense patrols with Special Response Unit, I have found that it is professional and tactical team that SAPD must have. We took down/ forced to surrender many suspects during that day and protected many officers lives. SAPD needs SRU because SAPD cannot handle massive code purple/ code 30's because they just rush in on their own or pursue them without any drive bying officer. That's why we need  SRU, It's a matter of seconds when pursuit get's to the end or a big shoot out. SRU uses various tactics on field or in pursuit. If you going to say that we have SWAT, well we do have it, but I don't think you guys know that SWAT doesn't chase suspects in their enforcer's, they are stationary unit which only responds to barricaded suspects or similar situations. I lost a count in how many situations during my patrol we eliminated suspects who almost killed officers. I have enjoyed patrolling with SRU and I hope I will have more sessions with them to learn more tactics and my general skill.

I didn't see SRU break any type of server rules or breach of any ARPD procedure, I recommend this to every officer/ARPD officer to patrol with this awesome division and improve their communication, weaponry usage skills, pursuit tactics etc.

Don't give a shit medal x9000

Sago

« Reply #147 on: October 12, 2010, 01:48:57 am »
SRU is awesome

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #148 on: October 12, 2010, 09:42:45 am »
SRU 'tis be awesome.

CONGRATS BOOZ!
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #149 on: October 12, 2010, 13:40:33 pm »
Congratulations Boozman!

And yes, SRU is the most reactive and most responsible SAPD group
I have ever seen :)

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline Aldo

• [Retired] SAPD Officer & SWAT Operative
  • Citizen
« Reply #150 on: October 12, 2010, 17:08:48 pm »
SRU is one of the best cop groups I have ever seen on Argonath RPG. I even got an invite to training this weekend which I am looking forward to.

Thank You SRU
:)
1x Police Life Saving Medal

Offline Pepper

• SOUTHLAND
  • Citizen
  • Protect & Serve
« Reply #151 on: October 13, 2010, 03:44:18 am »
Do you allow anyone to patrol with you guys?
L.A.P.D
Look sharp, act sharp, be sharp. These guys comin' out of prison - they're buff, been on drugs. You do what they teach you in the academy, you will die. Knucklehead wants to take your gun, so if it's you or some 300-pound naked guy on PCP, you take his ass down any way you can - you ride with me, you back your badge.

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #152 on: October 13, 2010, 05:02:43 am »
Do you allow anyone to patrol with you guys?
If certain Officers take interest in SRU, it can be put up for discussion.
Happens all the time.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline CaptainCrazy

• Citizen
  • Jimmy Cuneo
« Reply #153 on: October 13, 2010, 15:01:37 pm »
Great crew filled with terrific roleplayers. Not to mention their organized teamwork, I've had alot of good roleplay experience with you guys and I hope we can keep it coming straight up ;)

Regards. [R9]Jimmy_Cuneo

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #154 on: October 13, 2010, 23:02:37 pm »
My experience, from Patrolling with SRU;

They have elite team work, a sub division, which relies a lot on communication, and constantly communicate, within pursuits, and fire arm situations. They group is successful in stopping crime, and stop it successfully.
Their tactics, basically enforce, preparation, and they give each suspect the chance to give up, but they're quick enough to be unharmed, and to neutralise dangerous, shooting suspects, they try arresting suspects by spraying with pepper, to immobilise the suspect, once the suspect surrenders, a squad vehicle comes, takes the suspect, and the SRU is back on the streets. Patrolling with this team, I've seen, a lot of deaths are prevented.

I like the way you guys work,
- Deaths are prevented
- Suspects are arrested fairly
- Suspects are neutralised as a last resort
- Very fast response
- Good organisation
- Good communication

Thank you guys, for letting me guys patrol, and observe how you work.   

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #155 on: October 14, 2010, 06:25:27 am »
sru - apes

Offline JRockie

• Citizen
« Reply #156 on: October 14, 2010, 14:10:52 pm »

Offline Webster

• Citizen
  • VENI VIDI VICI
  • Badge-ID: #117
« Reply #157 on: October 14, 2010, 15:28:19 pm »

JAY HUNTER
SAN ANDREAS POLICE DEPARTMENT
S.A.P.D. Sergeant | S.W.A.T. Commander | S.A.P.D. Detective

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
« Reply #158 on: October 15, 2010, 15:41:00 pm »
I already posted this in another topic some months ago. Yes SRU exist in real life, no they are not Swat they perform normal patrols like regular cops. Like you see they use unmarked cars are and clothed like everybody.

Some Police chases of the real SRU. In the 3 video's we have some gangsters that carjackes expensive cars from rich people. 1 Citroen, 1 Mercedes Benz S 600, Audi A8.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waV0otN_Bm8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMI1Sc2l1Z8&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcAC0yGcIeA&feature=related

Here you have some SRU cops giving back up to a protest. You have the riot cops and SRU that are cooperating, the civilian cops are the SRU who are arresting people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fty-EJjvUeI&feature=related

Here you have the SRU in a civilian car, they shoot to young gangsters in the ghetto. The gangsters are flaming the SRU and SRU decided to give them a little lesson. So they shoot on them with smoke grenades. You see the SRU cops in an unmarked green car.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DYNpASUL2s&feature=related

Here the regular cops asked SRU back up, some ghetto guys are provoking the cops. You see the cop car parked in the middle of the road with the doors open. The SRU units are the guys clothed in civilian that are screaming 5 seconds to leave and they start to count down.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MslIQJl2hIU&feature=related

And here we have the final video. This is the SRU team in action. Catching carjackers, Home jackers, robbers, drug dealers, and dangerous armed gangsters. You will see how they celebrate when they catch gangsters. By giving each other high-fives. They also constantly intimidate the suspects to show who the boss is. The criminals are not terrorizing SRU but SRU is terrorizing the criminals. They also scream to the criminals to confuse them and bring them out of balance and put big pressure on them to get information about what they did. The cops have a very hard personality. Off course they will not give cookies to the guys that just robbed an old woman for 100 dollar.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOa9ndSXRxw Part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eAmb94ml0Ec Part 2

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

Offline Alan Demarest

• Citizen
« Reply #159 on: October 15, 2010, 16:18:22 pm »
What happened to your rank, Ben?

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal