| Date: 01-10-24  Time: 13:19 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 261
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [Suggestion] A /crimelist <id> command  (Read 5571 times)

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
Re: [Suggestion] A /crimelist <id> command
« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2010, 01:43:46 am »
I'm all for the different RP character's thing, That way it gives you a chance to do everything :v:

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline TinMan

• [SA:MP]Mulholland Intersection Protector
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #5075
« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2010, 09:00:25 am »
This thing will start only when they are orange suspected they have a list of crimes. Then once they are jailed or killed the crimelist thing will have nothing on there record anymore.

I get it. So it's exactly like /crime, except they can be suspects for more than 1 crime

Right.

I would support if the list was reset when that player dies. This is so it does not interfere with alternate RP characters.

Yes this is how this command should operate.

Offline Victoria_Taylor

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2010, 21:35:09 pm »
The idea is pretty good but...Be ready for spam in your chat for very old criminals. ONLY if it updates every month or week, whatever, so like: "Crimes commited this month:......"

Well i was wondering too but i got an idea like /crimelist July and shows only the crimes from July months so yea wont be spammed i guess
To serve and protect
-Meritorious Service Medal
-Community Policing Medal

Offline TinMan

• Citizen
« Reply #23 on: July 16, 2010, 07:43:39 am »
The idea is pretty good but...Be ready for spam in your chat for very old criminals. ONLY if it updates every month or week, whatever, so like: "Crimes commited this month:......"

Well i was wondering too but i got an idea like /crimelist July and shows only the crimes from July months so yea wont be spammed i guess

No I am just saying. By the time they start suspected to the time they die is whenever that /crimelist starts and end.
Suspect- Starts = Crimelist Begins
Suspect- Dies/Ends= Crimelist Ends
After the suspect Dies or Jailed the Crimelist thing will reset so nothing shows previous crimes of the suspect.

Sago

« Reply #24 on: July 16, 2010, 10:36:17 am »
Warrant system. Kirby likes. I support.

Offline TinMan

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2010, 12:07:23 pm »
Warrant system. Kirby likes. I support.

Hmm, there going to be suspected anyway. I don't see how this is a warrant system. Lol.

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2010, 17:07:03 pm »
Thinking about it, it would just be better if /crime id showed all /su reasons (and is then reset if suspect dies/ cancelled).
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline TinMan

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2010, 17:55:43 pm »
Thinking about it, it would just be better if /crime id showed all /su reasons (and is then reset if suspect dies/ cancelled).

I was waiting for someone to say that. Why is it always Jcstodds that has all the sense? :D I understand that you can make it into a long sentence, but the fact is that you can see how many other officers and previous crimes he done. Sometimes the suspecting into a long sentence could be inaccurate because the officer could had left something out.

The main reason is to see how many cops suspected for (let's say..) Growing Weed. The suspect says he was abused because he could possibly think he could get away from it. Well, if you look at his previous crimes with /crimelist <id> command then you can see how many officers suspected him for that crime. Trust me it will be very helpful.

To roleplay with this command you could be in a PD car or the Police Department that's so you can have a computer kind of like a database.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal