| Date: 28-09-24  Time: 19:20 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 313
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Like a big Waaar!  (Read 4935 times)

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
Like a big Waaar!
« on: February 23, 2008, 14:49:22 pm »
The hole Los Santos looks like a war zone, police gets kidnapped, gangs selling more drugs now then ever and police are thees days attacked randomly. We need to orginize us or do somting. It's totaly out of our control. Every citenze can do what ever they want, sell drugs, kidnapp, murder and etc . The police have no controll... And we losing out old Officer to the FBI and on the same time get new ones..
I think it's time for changeings..

Signed Officer Pancher

Offline Sammir

• Citizen
  • [R*]Sammir - FBI Agent
Re: Like a big Waaar!
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2008, 15:03:37 pm »
I'm totally agree with you, We need some changes...  :rules:

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2008, 15:08:43 pm »
One big problem is that if the police arm themselves upto the teeth by buying guns themselves, they loose them the instant they go on duty...

And last night was a warzone, 2 gangsafter each other and to be honest hte police could nto rall stop it, the tec9 has too little firepower, its a spray and pray job the deagle although good, bad news if facing combat shotguns or ak's.

Police have currently no means to deal with the heavily armed suspects without taking thier own life to the edge, and often takes multiple deaths to deal with.

And all this costs police money which makes the current $500 a joke... (maybe increase JAILING to $1500??) ie make it so that even new cops are encouraged to jail rather than kill as they would get a fair bit more money.

I even called in off-duty officers last night it looked that bad!!!
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2008, 15:39:03 pm »
One big problem is that if the police arm themselves upto the teeth by buying guns themselves, they loose them the instant they go on duty...

And last night was a warzone, 2 gangsafter each other and to be honest hte police could nto rall stop it, the tec9 has too little firepower, its a spray and pray job the deagle although good, bad news if facing combat shotguns or ak's.

Police have currently no means to deal with the heavily armed suspects without taking thier own life to the edge, and often takes multiple deaths to deal with.

And all this costs police money which makes the current $500 a joke... (maybe increase JAILING to $1500??) ie make it so that even new cops are encouraged to jail rather than kill as they would get a fair bit more money.

I even called in off-duty officers last night it looked that bad!!!

Thats sound not good at allwhen we need to call in extra reservs... I hope we will get a Special force, better organize and maby more heavy wepons.

Offline [R*]Brains

• Citizen
  • [R*]Brains
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2008, 15:42:08 pm »
In that reason we need one SWAT squad but really.I hope that there re will be recruitment for SWAT

Offline Carhartt#

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2008, 16:52:53 pm »
I am happy to announce that the balance between criminals and cops is back !  :lol:

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2008, 17:39:48 pm »
I am happy to announce that the balance between criminals and cops is back !  :lol:

Maby but we will force u down again!

Offline Carhartt#

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2008, 23:18:37 pm »
That sounds strange Pancher, i am comparing your words with the words of a dictator, it is your job to be a friendly helper, not a punisher who needs to kill as much criminals as possible !  :lol:

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2008, 23:24:14 pm »
That sounds strange Pancher, i am comparing your words with the words of a dictator, it is your job to be a friendly helper, not a punisher who needs to kill as much criminals as possible !  :lol:

Haha, then u understands me wrong.. I dont mean we will kill u, i mean that we will use our police forcec and clean streets up, patroling at diffrent areas where u can do what u want and not be seend.. ; P

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2008, 13:35:55 pm »
Yeah,its like a hell of a hell out there.I think this should be ended,but its up to us,no one can help us in this one...

Frederick

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2008, 15:12:47 pm »
It is hell out there.  The ones we really need to worry about, are the GSF.  Especially Wayne.  He's almost always wanted, and always killing people, blasting SAPD officers all day long.  I suggest, one by one, we plan something on each gang, to take them down, and we tell them if they rise up again, so and so will happen.  That seems like the only way we can bring things almost back to normal.  By dealing with each gang, one by one.

Offline Serpico

• Citizen
  • Freecop
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2008, 20:33:02 pm »
My opinion of this that police should react more to police radio, as today i was under heavy attack by 2 suspects on one time, i called backup 10+ times none answered or coming, i got one down but the other one got me and after that one officer in police radio said that they are coming. If police asks for backup that hes under attack, atleast one more patrol should go there and help him out, thats the one thing that may help this :)
Frank Serpico

Frederick

« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2008, 16:56:22 pm »
Yeh, I hate when I call for backup and no-one responds, or when I have to call for a pickup about 10 times.

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2008, 17:17:34 pm »
when we are not Taxi, but if we are close to u, well then we can pick u up. Otherwise call for /taxi

Frederick

« Reply #14 on: February 25, 2008, 17:29:19 pm »
That's not really the problem I have.  The problem I have is when I call for a pickup, and more than half the server are police officers, and there are either no suspects, or maybe just one or two.

Offline Rasengan[-HanieL-]Akai

• Citizen
  • Akai Dragon
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2008, 23:02:12 pm »
we need better weps...or we will get hunted down, for example, a few days ago there was some people shooting each other,I radio SAPD,no response, so I take them,guess what? they didnt really care that I was pointing a gun at their face,they just pull out sawn offs and M4s and totalled me, the point is , we need better guns so they will actually surrender and we  dont have the guilt of killing them , (ARPD is to protect people not kill them , unless we REALY have to)

-Officer [SWED]Haniel on Duty!

Frederick

« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2008, 23:09:18 pm »
I'd like to expand on that idea.  The script could be made in such a way that free cops/cadets do not get weapons like that, but get the normal weapons which they are currently getting.  However, official officers should get better guns when they go on duty, and the higher your rank, the better your weapons.  I mean, the police force could have certain types of weapons when they go on duty like an SMG (just an example), and the F.B.I. could have better weapons such as an AK47 or M4 etc.  The army (if they ever get one up) could have snipers, and so on.  The reason I say this, is because it makes it a bit more RP like, and also so that free cops do not abuse the weapons.

Offline Rasengan[-HanieL-]Akai

• Citizen
  • Akai Dragon
« Reply #17 on: February 26, 2008, 23:54:32 pm »
(we should have an SA army,controled by a mayor)
yeah,depends on your rank, we need the weps to INTIMIDATE them and them to surrender, if we have to we will use it
also the SAPD captains should have way better weps then us,since they are the captain after all,they have much more experience then us

-Officer [SWED]Haniel on Duty!

Frederick

« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2008, 01:53:35 am »
I believe there was an army before, I don't know what happened to it.  It would be kind of cool to have an army, and S.W.A.T. Team added to the current police force, and F.B.I. agency.  The only probelm I see with that, is we may end up having about 60-80% of the server being police at times, or maybe even all or most of the times.

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2008, 08:24:28 am »
There is a fair amount of work being done to sort out the recent Imperial Army (to be known as the Special Duties Sqaudron).

Entry would be controlled, and will be requried to work with ARPD, which ever branch calls them for service.

They wont be a 24/7 duty service, but much like Uk Territorials or US National Guard, where they are called up for duties.

This unit does not have support from the Server senoirs yet, but I hope that I can sort this through discussion, and also showing the control and reliability the unit will have.  There would be a series of fines or dismisal for breachs of regulations, these reportable to the command staff from ARPD members or admins..

We will also NOT be authorised to fire on an acutal suspect unless given that permission by either a member of Argo Government OR a senoir member of ARPD (it does help that a SAPD Captain is involved)  However this unit can support by say targetting vehicles, and If we can get the Barracks back we can set up rather nasty roadblocks.

This is still in develpoment...
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal