| Date: 27-09-24  Time: 13:25 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 265
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: ALL ARPD, SAPD CADETS, AND EVERYBODY WHO IS INVOLVED WITH POLICE WORK READ THIS  (Read 5830 times)

lance

Guys the Dm is lower and ARPD is improving himself everything is running good i take my words back from this topic and stop blaming each other, it's not worthed.

Requesting to lock this topic.

grtz Lance

Offline [R*]Austin

• Top Kop (SA:MP)
  • [V:MP] LSPD Sergeant
If you have the need again to shout this, contact me on MSN and we can talk about it, dont hesitate  :D

Thanks Car :)

Offline Tonii_Soprano

• Citizen
  • Teh Nublet
Maybe because you DM too, when offduty... Evidence:
Sammir and some other officers off duty aiming innocents John_Navarra and GiacJr (probably with ARPD guns) after blowing up their car and before robbing them and killing:

They dont show Dming they only show a robery or kidnapping -.^[

[RBC]Vu4eCa

Yeah Tonia. This is RP (or Role-Play as it seems u don't know what it means very well ... )  :omg: :conf:

Offline [AV]Decy

• Citizen
  • (Retired)Ex DPD Cheif and Ex SAPD Dep Cheif
Right,

Yes the state has turned into a warzone and yes cops are getting attacked randomly. Why? No one follows the advice from us Captains and chiefs. Think about it.. We say two to a car one with radio we mean it. I stress this time and time again if your tryin to do a solo effort by yourself you are an easy target to get attacked by someone. Get someone to team up and use the radio frequently, as only 1 % seem to use it. Doing this can help you get backup.

As for the state issue, they follow example of cops..Its nice to see the majority of free cops suspecting people for nothing and so yea they retailiate. Dont treat the citizens like crap and try and RP with them and maybe theyll do the same..

..On that record im seriously considering making a 'training camp' teaching around 10 cadets at once what to do, but no, as always the majority of you don't listen. Next time a captains online and gives you an order, follow it, they know what theyre doing. It isnt purely to boss you around but to protect you from the random attacks.

The minority of you know how to be a cop effectively, but the majority of you dont listen and thats what is cuasing the problem with the server
After four months i finally got my Router working! My PS3s now online! Contact me if you want my PSN :)

Offline isntactive

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
today i can defend SAPD officer because we hunt 2 other suspects, what cadets did i have no idea.. But we Officer always respond when we can! The most of us anyway.

And Lance dont QUIT!!! We need u, u are a great Officer! But i totaly agree with u, we have alot of DM mfor a while now and i can say admins dont act when we report the DM. They say they need proof, well 1 time we where 7 units who reported 1 guy and he did't get kicked, well first after 30 minutes and we had suspectet him to many times and killed him so did they act.. We trie to our best the polcie but we cant do anyting when the Admins support us... And the whole Rp thing are we losing...

true, thats 1 problem here the admins dont do much with the reports,

and you mean free cops dming or the sus dming?

about free cops: true, some dont know too ask for surrender first

about sus: doesnt matter, in real-life a sus would defend himself as good as possible with means kill cops
Veteran from years and years ago.
Old time law enforcer. Retired LT.

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
true, thats 1 problem here the admins dont do much with the reports,

Actually they do more than u think..

Offline Rick Deckard

• Citizen
  • I am living Hell
I remeber when ARPD first started and on TS every officer would be on the same channel.. much easier to tell ALL about what is going on then just one...
To serve and protect at all costs.

Frederick

(( I just want to ask a quick question.  Let's say I get registration rights so I can register on it to be able to listen, and talk on the Argonath TeamSpeak Channels.  Then, I uninstall, or delete TeamSpeak off of my computer, and reinstall it.  Will my registration rights remain?  I know, dumb question, but I'm just not sure.  I have never actually used TeamSpeak before.  I have it just sitting their on my computer's hard drive for a while now. ))

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
Normally you don't lose it...
Did it too (reinstall) and (I think Hank helped me out) it word with my old registration...

Greetz
- Sen. Off. Tov.  :cop:

:ps: dumb questions does not exist...

Frederick

(( Thanks.  I just wanted to make sure.

ARPD - Always a team.

:) ))

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
NP,
I hope it will be fixed soon!

ARPD - Always a team.

You're d*mn righ!!

Greetz
- Sen. Off. Tov.  :cop:

Offline Legend

• Citizen
  • The future is near...
If ARPD is not a team, then nobody else can be. I had the accident .. I call or ask something on radio - nobody answers ... work in team, help the mates.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal