| Date: 27-09-24  Time: 13:21 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 229
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: ALL ARPD, SAPD CADETS, AND EVERYBODY WHO IS INVOLVED WITH POLICE WORK READ THIS  (Read 5828 times)

lance

I got enough of those dmers and non rpers they kill us every 5 sec today i got killed twice after i called 10000 times for back up.
If this doesn't change i quit !

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
today i can defend SAPD officer because we hunt 2 other suspects, what cadets did i have no idea.. But we Officer always respond when we can! The most of us anyway.

And Lance dont QUIT!!! We need u, u are a great Officer! But i totaly agree with u, we have alot of DM mfor a while now and i can say admins dont act when we report the DM. They say they need proof, well 1 time we where 7 units who reported 1 guy and he did't get kicked, well first after 30 minutes and we had suspectet him to many times and killed him so did they act.. We trie to our best the polcie but we cant do anyting when the Admins support us... And the whole Rp thing are we losing...

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
Well maby the admins are busy when we do /report but then i think we need more admins who can clean the server up for cheaters, hackers, Dmers and etc..

I really like the admins work but sometimes i dont know what they are doing...

It can be 8 admins online and no one do anything.. When we write in main chat they say do /report, well we have already done it..

Offline Brian_McDuff

• Citizen
  • Senior Officer Brian_McDuff
IF they really are DMer and not just suspects that killes cops thats after them, then use /report id reason, and When someone needs backup, i often come. The only time i dont is when im up to something myself! So dont come and tell us ur the only one thats doing copwork and we just chillin.
- To Serve and Protect, not kill and suspect.

[RBC]Vu4eCa

You are right Pancher,thats why i kinda quit SAMP.Im still active from time to time,and that time im RPing as a officer,but its not easy at all ...

Offline [R*]Brains

• Citizen
  • [R*]Brains
Yes it happened to me same.So many times I called Urgent backup and nobody came.Just press TAB and u will see how many cops are online and nobody to hear that call. Shame  :cop:

Offline Sammir

• Citizen
  • [R*]Sammir - FBI Agent
I always respond on backup when I'm not too busy  :) .
And that's truth It can be 8 admins when you /report id DM they behave like nothing happened  :( :neutral:
But Lance don't quit you are great cop  ;) .

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
More ARPD members should respond on the Radio. You should be driving 2 to a car, so one person should be using the radio to direct his driver etc.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Ryan_August

• Citizen
  • Aussie boy wonder :D
if i was an admin i would kick the DM's straight away because it ruins so much RP and everything else that anyone does like carjacking   i get carjacked so manytimes and i report and nothing happens i was being shot at by a DMer and i said stop or i will report and he did and i suspected him for shooting an officer and then he carkilled me i reported hime 29 times and no admins went to him and told him to stop or kick him and there were like 12 admins online at the time

i would get rid of all the DMers, carjackers/killers, and everything else. And i wouldnt give myself an advantage over anyone with admin powers. cuz that ruins RP more and i hate ruined RP.

Cheers  :cop:
I have returned to the Federal Bureau of Investigation. And I am staying!

If you try fix violence with violence you do nothing but create violence.

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
The issue on reaponse is not that fair, at least as far as ARPD meembers are concerned, often there is more than 1 incident going on at a time, we shold not just stop dealign with 1 just help another 1, but try to deal with both, also distance often has a relation...
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Serpico

• Citizen
  • Freecop
As i said it already in another topic too that if an officer asks for a backup that he is under attack, atleast one or two patrol should go there as fast as possible, what i mean with fast as possible is that today i was under heavy attack by two suspects and called also 10 times for backup on police radio and none came or even answered or asked on police radio. I got one down and the other one got me and then one officer said he is on his way.
Frank Serpico

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
As i said it already in another topic too that if an officer asks for a backup that he is under attack, atleast one or two patrol should go there as fast as possible, what i mean with fast as possible is that today i was under heavy attack by two suspects and called also 10 times for backup on police radio and none came or even answered or asked on police radio. I got one down and the other one got me and then one officer said he is on his way.

Well when i get a Code 30 call, that means an Officer is under attack i almost everytime respond directly and stop with my traffic stop or what ever i do atm. If i not is self in a Code 30 situation. When an officer or cadet is under attack i try to get there as fast as i can! = ) I hope more will try to do that.

But i also think more units need to use TS (Team Speak). U maby dont have time to write, 10-4 i'm on my way, it's easyer to say it and on the same time drive, if u use TS i u will save seconds that u can use to get to the location.

Signed Officer Pancher

Offline Zun

• Citizen
I always respond , Just tell ur 10-20 and im there directly  :cop:

Offline RaymondPerez

• Citizen
  • To Serve , And to Protect
If any Admin respond i think its time for a change i dont really want to get involve here but this is total chaos  :redface:. the real RPG Players the serious ones are disappearin whats left of us are only DMers Hackers and Citizens that dont know how to DRIVE!!... We need to assign squads too. Cadets are running wild i saw this one cadet Yuni or what ever his name is he shot a driver thats not even moving. and one more thing we need tazers  :cop:

Cadet RaymondPerez(TheTerminator)
To Serve and to Protect

Offline JunkMan

• Citizen
i'm always ready for backup but when i put 10-20 he don't answer 
X1
X1
Senior Officer Ziad Kiedis

Offline James_Hunter

• Citizen
Give up and they win mate, fight them off with us! We need all our officers.  :cop:

Offline [R*]Austin

• Top Kop (SA:MP)
  • [V:MP] LSPD Sergeant
Dmers have nothing to do with police work. If they attack you dont suspect them but /report them and try to walk away...

I understand your problem... But i hate your moaning, we all have this problem and we all gonna solve it together

Thanks Car :)

Offline X_KING_X

• Citizen
  • ????? KING ?????
yes i feel that the deathmatching is bad but its better to learn a way trough it rather than complain , as life cant be told off and expect to be changed , ive sweared at my computer and it does not run faster , its a world thoery, if you want something changed do it yourself and bring the change as for crying about it only depresses the people around you

As for you quiting , its been great being with you and i hope you do not leave or atleast return from time to time. Life can be changed

warm regards

KING

Proud F.B.I Agent , big brother is always watching you. 

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
Yes, responding to calls can be very hard when theres almost 10 criminals online running around the server either abusing riding on a bike, or actually following the COPS just to get chased... it gets a little annoying when they run over cops just to get suspected... i always try and respond to a call if im close enough but when the suspect is driving a sanchez or wayfare. Not that big of a deal though as much of this will be fixed in the new scripts, as in no invincable motor bikes or bmx's that are very hard to catch ( good chase but a car is more realisitc) The Dmers will also be solved, just give it some time, new admins are being accepted and many new ideas are being taken into affect. Give it some time and good RPers will come out of it.

- SAPD Captain Vincent_Vice  :cop:

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Tonia_Navarra

• Citizen
Maybe because you DM too, when offduty... Evidence:
Sammir and some other officers off duty aiming innocents John_Navarra and GiacJr (probably with ARPD guns) after blowing up their car and before robbing them and killing:

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal