| Date: 28-09-24  Time: 13:17 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 305
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Dear. SAPD Instructors  (Read 5445 times)

Offline Garry_Smith

• Citizen
Dear. SAPD Instructors
« on: August 19, 2010, 17:59:00 pm »
 I an average Freecop, would really like to know whats going on here

I cannot believe I had up my Application for around 4 months

And a Unnamed Freecop posted a application for 4 days and got accepted. This action outrages me not because he got accepted but that i and alot of our Freecops waited

+2months to get a response of nothing.

I am also sick and tired of everyone who arent in SAPD being moaned on because they are a Freecop. If I do "X" i get moaned from a Civilian but if the same Officer does "X" he doesnt get moaned on. And because 1 freecop is wrong every freecop is wrong.

I would really Hope! something will be done about it because the 4 day accepted and 4 month nothing is outrageous.And it isnt like my work or ethics because i know if i applied for FBI they wont make me wait for near 4 months.

I just hope something is done about it .

:ps: I know this belongs to Report To Leaders.

Signed:
Garry "Dream" Smith

Retired San Andreas State Trooper Retired Deputy Commander{TET Captain}
Ex SATP Officer
Ex Cadet
Ex VCPD Officer

Protecting Argonath from Dangers Since

Offline Matrixbob

• Citizen
Re: Dear. SAPD Acadamy
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2010, 18:03:54 pm »
we understand you consern there Garry. understand that the academy is working as fast as they can.
Proud:
Former SAPD Captain
Former SWAT Head Tactical Commander 2009 to 2010
Former FBI Assistant Director

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2010, 18:06:40 pm »
Any Complaints we are interested to hear about. Application handlers put up applications for acceptance that have enough good reviews and they believe are ready for cadet status. Your application may not have enough reviews or you might not be ready I do not know. I am sorry you are not liking the current system. This is a work in progress. Any other questions you can send to the staff.

Signed,

SAPD Academy Instructor / Examiner
Sergeant James Bowling
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline RoryAnstruther

• Citizen
  • Safety, Service and Security.
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2010, 20:09:33 pm »
Since you're having an attitude with us, I will have an attitude with you.

SAPD Academy doesn't handle applications, bet you feel like an ass now don't you?

Good luck with your application!

SAPD Academy is responsible for training Cadets, not accepting freecops.
Former SAPD Lieutenant
Currently attending academy in real life. Wishing everyone a good game, be safe, and enjoy life.

Offline Garry_Smith

• Citizen
Re: Dear. SAPD Instructors
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2010, 20:18:58 pm »
Awkward 0_O  :hah: but just wanting to know if something will be done RORY !!!!! I gotz attitude with yu not anyone else xD :lol: :rofl:
Signed:
Garry "Dream" Smith

Ex SATP Officer
Ex Cadet
Ex VCPD Officer

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2010, 20:19:13 pm »
I would also like to add that those who are admins, should punish more severely for freecop discrimination.

For instance, today I shot Liuzzi_Corleone at GS9; he/she was running and did not respond to my surrender call. I had the full right to open fire.
The next thing to pop up in main chat: "Freaking freecops, all they do is DM. Why shoot unarmed suspects?"  No warn, no kick, no nothing!
Now, if I would've typed this "Freaking Gvardia, all they do is DM. Why shoot running cops?" I'd get a warn for sure.

Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2010, 20:33:06 pm »
Previous application handlers had this issue, hence the change in management.. bear with us while we settle in different people to deal with all applications accordingly. As you may have seen there have been a group of Cadets accepted already.

Also, the new interview system has proved to be working pretty damn well. It allows us to distinguish whether one should be fit to be an SAPD Cadet and go through training, or if it's just a waste of time to the Academy Instructors.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Garry_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2010, 20:34:41 pm »
I would also like to add that those who are admins, should punish more severely for freecop discrimination.

For instance, today I shot Liuzzi_Corleone at GS9; he/she was running and did not respond to my surrender call. I had the full right to open fire.
The next thing to pop up in main chat: "Freaking freecops, all they do is DM. Why shoot unarmed suspects?"  No warn, no kick, no nothing!
Now, if I would've typed this "Freaking Gvardia, all they do is DM. Why shoot running cops?" I'd get a warn for sure.

I was there and I saw it Yes he have problems
Signed:
Garry "Dream" Smith

Ex SATP Officer
Ex Cadet
Ex VCPD Officer

Sago

« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2010, 20:54:01 pm »
freecop discrimination.
Will always be here.

main chat
Is the root of moaning.

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2010, 22:55:59 pm »
Patients my friend. Were starting these interview things and getting the ball rolling.
So how bout you just do what everone else does and WAIT. What makes you so special?

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Garry_Smith

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2010, 00:05:38 am »
What makes you so special?

Who said im special? im just a Average Freecop
Signed:
Garry "Dream" Smith

Ex SATP Officer
Ex Cadet
Ex VCPD Officer

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2010, 00:19:54 am »
Then why should you not wait like everyone else?

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Sago

« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2010, 00:22:47 am »
Put in some extra effort and truly take your work to heart instead of moaning about it on the forum. Trust me, it works a whole lot better!

I understand you are fustrated that you waited so long..but do you really think this will help?

Offline Mac_Cabrazi

• Citizen
  • This is the coolest badge in the world
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2010, 00:36:19 am »
mate it took me nine months to get my badge don't know what your moanin about  ;).  Like Kirby said stay on duty like 24/7, respond to calls constantly.  PAtrol with higher ranks.  Show that you are truly meant to be in SAPD by your actions not your words

Offline Bianconeri

• Citizen
  • ex-LT., ex-Academy Chief, ex-AV Developer
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2010, 12:19:12 pm »
Patience is the key.

Some free officers will get another threatment because of earlier state of service,
im pretty sure the person you talk about has a history in the ARPD and therefore went faster through it.

Also maybe you are unlucky in the times where no trainer or any high ranked police officer is online,
while the other is online at their times and trains a lot with them.
Another thing can be that this former freecop played as cop for couple of months before posting application.

I have been handling the application before also(accepting freecops, cadets and all)
and what i still remember of that is that it is NOT an easy job. every day freecops and cadets are spamming you to ask for any training and attention.
Im pretty sure that didnt really changed over time, the application handlers are still very busy and cant handle all freecops that applied.

So have patience untill you hear anything, in meanwhile just do your best ingame.

It can feel harsh when others get a more special threatment then you have received, but im pretty sure each one of them has proved themselves before.

Freecops will always be discriminated sadly enough, not only by civillians but as i experienced before also by higher ranked officer,
not much of them like to spend time with freecops and cadets. Im not sure how it is now, im a freecop myself also.
Almost everyone knows who i am though so im not experiencing any trouble as freecop.

(except that some newer cops really dont care what another freecop is saying, and yeah i know i shouldnt give orders as freecop to anyone higher, but well used to it :P)
Proud ex Lieutenant - SAPD Examiner - Head of SAPD Academy

Proud ARPD 10 times medal holder

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2010, 12:22:55 pm »
Some free officers will get another threatment because of earlier state of service,
im pretty sure the person you talk about has a history in the ARPD and therefore went faster through it.
I, myself, have been a captain in the SAPD. I have also waited a long time, not that I mind, because I've been inactive for a while :D
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2010, 09:37:11 am »
mate it took me nine months to get my badge don't know what your moanin about  ;).  Like Kirby said stay on duty like 24/7, respond to calls constantly.  PAtrol with higher ranks.  Show that you are truly meant to be in SAPD by your actions not your words

I did all that in the end boozman did not accept me. But what can i do now? Nothing.I waited over 4 months for my application and got rejected. Also they were attacking me from nowhere with lies to get me denied. I said it is okay maybe they're just jelous or something. In next day i created other application with better comments. And less replies just only patrol report with a little comment. I waited and here we go my interview time. I had my interview with them and i thought it was the best interview better than other freecops i guess. In the end Mr.Boozman said that i am liar. I am not sure that it is his fault. Because it was Oliver, Oliver is the corrupt SAPD Sgt. from months he sent me "You just got nice denied on your application". then after sometime they denied my 4 months application and here we go again. I am pretty sure that he messed/Changed my answers in the interview so boozman deny me. In the end i cannot do anything for myself or even defending myself. I am just a freecop. I do not have any rights for myself. All i can do is to hear people me on main chat and admins easly ignore it. Well i think i am going to re-apply or ...

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2010, 11:44:44 am »
  Guys no matter what the excuses or smartass remarks... 4 months is an unacceptable amount of time to simply say "accepted as cadet" or "not accepted as cadet because of...".

Pretty ridiculous.
LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #18 on: August 22, 2010, 12:57:59 pm »
Because it was Oliver, Oliver is the corrupt SAPD Sgt. from months he sent me "You just got nice denied on your application".

Ooh la-la, two days ago you were kissing my ass ingame, begging for an interview.
I gave you a completely unbiased interview and decided to keep you as a cadet for the moment, then you lied to Kenny that I hadn't given you a real interview and apparently told Kenny that I had logged off in the middle of your interview.
You were denied for lying, not for pestering high-ups.

Anyway, if you have any evidence of me being corrupt feel free to either make a forum report against me or send the evidence to Vince. If you have no evidence then I implore you not to go around calling people corrupt on public forums since it can get you in serious trouble.

I'll give you some feedback on the interview I gave you: You appeared really distant and didn't even seem to realise what was going on. You also announced that 'any rank above captain' would fit you and that you were going to lead SAPD in six months. Some of your other answers were completely off target and your roleplay was non-existant. Once I dismissed you you just sat there and went 'WHAT DOES DISMISED MEAN????'. I decided - not a difficult decision, mind you - to keep you as a cadet and give you a month to see if there were going to be any improvements. Of course, you had to go and tell Kenny I had given you a two-sentence interview and logged off in the middle of it, effectively getting yourself denied.

Try to look around you and realise that you need a lot of work to be a good officer, going around declaring that you're the greatest freecop in Argonath isn't exactly going to get you on the good side of the other community members.

Offline Syn

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: August 22, 2010, 16:30:39 pm »

You also announced that 'any rank above captain' would fit you and that you were going to lead SAPD in six months. Some of your other answers were completely off target and your roleplay was non-existant.

What is wrong with having high goals?

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal