| Date: 28-09-24  Time: 11:25 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 331
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Dear. SAPD Instructors  (Read 5432 times)

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
Re: Dear. SAPD Instructors
« Reply #20 on: August 22, 2010, 16:43:07 pm »

You also announced that 'any rank above captain' would fit you and that you were going to lead SAPD in six months. Some of your other answers were completely off target and your roleplay was non-existant.

What is wrong with having high goals?

Its one thing to hope for the best and high places and its another thing to not absolutely put the effort needed to be at the place you hoped to be. I could say i will be president in the next 6 month, but if i do not show the quality of leadership and comitment, i cannot be their and it will make me look like an ass to soo over rate myself.

@Andrew (unkown): You my freind need not to lie, this has nothing to do with Oliver corruption. you have been haggling me for the past few days for interview, after checking your application, i saw that oliver said he did an interview with you, when i told you that, you said he did a "one-two sentnce" interview since he had to log off, i belived you and did the interview, but it soon came to our attention you lied to get another interview because you probably failed in your first interview.

That my friend is lying and its what got you rejected.
Retired Captain..

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2010, 02:15:37 am »
First of all, I told Kenny(Pradip) : That he made interview with me only 2-3 questions not a full interfew. And after the interview he said "I will post results on your application". Few days later (4days) he did not post it. I thought that he might did not complete the whole questions for my interview. I asked Pradip to make other interview for me. He made it with other freecop. We answerd the questions in same time. then Pradip told me "You're free to go". My point is that i thought Oliver interview was small or is not completed. That is why i asked Pradip to make other interview with me because your interview was like 2-3 questions.

When you asked me about rank. I thought that you asked me what rank do you want it in future or your main goal in SAPD. I said Captain. Another answer because i was sleepy in same time. On Pradip interview i was totaly a wake and i am pretty sure about my answers. You will get my point if you even sometimes comes tired from hanging out of your home.

About your comment "Kissing my ass", So you want to tell me because i respect people on server because i want them to treat me back in same way. You think that i am being slave to them? You know what. If you feeling it in this way then that isn't my goal. My goal is "Treat people the way you want them to treat you back". And i am pretty sure that everyone play on ArgonathRPG read it before joining the game.

PS : I cannot even think about it "Kissing my ass". This is just gross and don't say it again if you are talking to me.

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2010, 02:45:37 am »
Unless you want me to extend your reapply time, I suggest you stop arguing and posting in this topic.
Vince - someone, please lock this topic as it is no longer needed.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2010, 04:33:56 am »
And after the interview he said "I will post results on your application". Few days later (4days) he did not post it.

Did you even PAY ANY ATTENTION? I said you would be contacted by lieutenant Roberts and I did forward the results over to his PM, the rest is completely not up to me. You've changed details at least four times in your story, leading me to believe that you actually have a mental issue. You make completely random stuff up and then believe it. I believe it was some kind of a syndrome but the name eludes my grasp for now.

kissing my ass. licking it, slowly and thoroughly. sucking it clean.

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2010, 14:35:09 pm »
Did you even PAY ANY ATTENTION? I said you would be contacted by lieutenant Roberts and I did forward the results over to his PM, the rest is completely not up to me. You've changed details at least four times in your story, leading me to believe that you actually have a mental issue. You make completely random stuff up and then believe it. I believe it was some kind of a syndrome but the name eludes my grasp for now.

As i said before "I was sleepy". How can anyone pay attention and he is sleepy?. And i never changed my story. You are just making it up "Changing stories". Also i don't have any 'mental' issues. Stop being nerd.

You're retard person. That is gross and stinky no one in world can even think about it or even do it.

I almost forgot to post this PM from you.
Congratulations, you just earned yourself a nice 'DENIED' on your application.

Vince - someone, please lock this topic as it is no longer needed.

You know what?. Boozman is right. +1

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #25 on: August 23, 2010, 15:57:12 pm »
As i said before "I was sleepy". How can anyone pay attention and he is sleepy?. And i never changed my story. You are just making it up "Changing stories". Also i don't have any 'mental' issues. Stop being nerd.

So if you were "sleepy" and didnt pay "attention" to your interview, WHY have one at the first place...am sure oliver didnt force you to have you, you asked for one while you were apparently "sleepy" which you SHOULDNT have, that just shows you dont care about your interview or application.
Retired Captain..

Offline Jack

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: August 23, 2010, 16:04:29 pm »
So if you were "sleepy" and didnt pay "attention" to your interview, WHY have one at the first place...am sure oliver didnt force you to have you, you asked for one while you were apparently "sleepy" which you SHOULDNT have, that just shows you dont care about your interview or application.

If i don't care about my application or interview, I couldn't even make it from the first place. Taking interview while being sleepy proves that i care about it. Because if i asked him i don't want it now. I am sure that he will say "Andrew isn't interested in the force". That is why i deserve other interview.

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #27 on: August 23, 2010, 22:20:45 pm »
Does no one know how to listen? Stop posting here.
Good god, someone lock this shit.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Thomas_Crof

• Citizen
  • Owned. You... penguin!
  • Badge-ID: #P49
« Reply #28 on: August 24, 2010, 00:21:14 am »
You're retard person. That is gross and stinky no one in world can even think about it or even do it.
I'm sorry, but there's actually people who do that. And they get quite arroused by it. *shrugs*
Signed by: Thomas 'Leroy' Crof

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #29 on: August 24, 2010, 05:32:15 am »
Locked, and Oliver keep your sexual fantasies to yourself.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal