| Date: 24-09-24  Time: 23:25 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Yesterday at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 372
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Jack_Ancelotti[AF]  (Read 5887 times)

Offline Matthew Adams

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Jack_Ancelotti[AF]
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2010, 17:25:07 pm »
I've seen this guy around patrolling. Looks like he knows his stuff, and he gets the job done. Good luck.

Offline Smuppa

• Citizen
  • Fabio_Edmond
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2010, 18:10:42 pm »
Great guy, good driving, knows the codes, good shooter, patrolled with him a lot, I reccomend this guy 100% :D

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2010, 18:13:32 pm »
I've seen this guy around patrolling. Looks like he knows his stuff, and he gets the job done. Good luck.
Great guy, good driving, knows the codes, good shooter, patrolled with him a lot, I reccomend this guy 100% :D

thanks!  :gandalf:
Moderator notice: please return to shitting on Jaaskaa. Do not switch to easy targets.

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2010, 22:18:50 pm »
Hmm.. The Applicant seems to know his information but he needs to address certain situations with more focus and professionalism. I wish you good luck with getting into the Academy.

Signed,

SAPD Academy Examiner
Sergeant James Bowling
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2010, 22:53:51 pm »
Hmm.. The Applicant seems to know his information but he needs to address certain situations with more focus and professionalism. I wish you good luck with getting into the Academy.

Signed,

SAPD Academy Examiner
Sergeant James Bowling

Thank you very much, but did you mean with " but he needs to address certain situations with more focus and professionalism", sorry if I dont understand it, its probably easy to understand, but me not thinking now.  :rofl:
Moderator notice: please return to shitting on Jaaskaa. Do not switch to easy targets.

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #25 on: August 31, 2010, 21:58:31 pm »
I totally dont think accept this guy Into SAPD, why?
- Carkilling
- Can not handle situations
- Can not RP
one more reason why, that today In Code 211 he did not think, and when someone was holding an Glock Into civilian head, he entered building alone and stormed Inside, Innocent civilian were dead due this officer fault..

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #26 on: August 31, 2010, 23:16:23 pm »
I totally dont think accept this guy Into SAPD, why?
- Carkilling
- Can not handle situations
- Can not RP
one more reason why, that today In Code 211 he did not think, and when someone was holding an Glock Into civilian head, he entered building alone and stormed Inside, Innocent civilian were dead due this officer fault..

Carkilling? I never done that and never will, not my fault if you run agaisnt my car, i try to stop, then you moan? Think about it, dont run towards the car, escape it.

Can not handle situations and cant

RP? Who is the one always pulling his combat out of the ass to kill me? The one that cophunts me? Flames on my PM? I eould never want to RP with you.

The robbery...
I came in, you aimed at me, which set my life in danger, and I fired at once I could. As a rule from IRL FD, which my teacher told me, "No matther what, do not go into a burning building to save a single life, if you wont make it, much more will suffer"

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #27 on: August 31, 2010, 23:23:04 pm »
(Sorry for double post, iphone sucks for replying on foruns)
I was
Thinking of that when I shot, and RPed the shooting, but then you pulled the m4, and a little combat out of the ass, and killed everything inside there... Now stop complaining at my RP, and have an excellent day, and please stay out off my topic.

Regards Jack White

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #28 on: September 01, 2010, 07:19:40 am »
Troll right? As far as I remember I didn't use combat since three months, then It wasn't burning building, It was city hall, I had an hostage. Actualy its you one who moan ''Congratulation, you killed me when I had 0 HP''. And what about ass'es? You ass doesn't fit In City Hall doors and you talking about shotguns ;(. Afterall you're one who's using combats, everytime I see you with armour, you always using combat, and by the way I only using Deagle (Glock 22). thxbai.

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2010, 08:06:39 am »
Troll right? As far as I remember I didn't use combat since three months, then It wasn't burning building, It was city hall, I had an hostage. Actualy its you one who moan ''Congratulation, you killed me when I had 0 HP''. And what about ass'es? You ass doesn't fit In City Hall doors and you talking about shotguns ;(. Afterall you're one who's using combats, everytime I see you with armour, you always using combat, and by the way I only using Deagle (Glock 22). thxbai.

You used m4, combat and eagle, now stop flaming me. And when I got armor, I got combat, sniper, m4 and SMG, and that is for kidnaps ETC, now, get out of my topic, I dont wanna listen to you.

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2010, 14:58:56 pm »
What, you afraid I am going to tell truth about you to everyone? Alright then...
- You're orange dot hunter
- Returning to same person three - five times, which is lame..
- Jailing friends for fifteen seconds, then give money back.
- Lier, I never use combat, you can ask Mongols MC, Rafael Parker and much more people.
- Yes, when you have armour you have anything, and your first choices versus supsect is combat shotgun.
- You never use PD cars.
- You never Role Play.
- After you got killed you moaning via PM.
- You're make application to SAPD to earn respect, not to serve citizens.
- If you get accepted as officer, you'll be In service maybe few weeks, then you'll give up because you didn't get promotion.
Good luck.

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2010, 17:00:33 pm »
What, you afraid I am going to tell truth about you to everyone? Alright then...
- You're orange dot hunter
- Returning to same person three - five times, which is lame..
- Jailing friends for fifteen seconds, then give money back.
- Lier, I never use combat, you can ask Mongols MC, Rafael Parker and much more people.
- Yes, when you have armour you have anything, and your first choices versus supsect is combat shotgun.
- You never use PD cars.
- You never Role Play.
- After you got killed you moaning via PM.
- You're make application to SAPD to earn respect, not to serve citizens.
- If you get accepted as officer, you'll be In service maybe few weeks, then you'll give up because you didn't get promotion.
Good luck.

Orange dot Hunter? Dont think so
Returning? Im sorry for returning once, by you chasing into me. 3rd time you chased me, and killed me with Bob Ninja and some otherguy.
You used combat.
In close combat its combat shotgun, the same as most suspects use.
I use PD cars sometimes, when im patrolling with others.
Never roleplay? I dont roleplay with idiots ruining it, flaming, getting mad, being unfair with /em. So please dont tell me to RP with you.
I dont moan, you pmed me "OMFG YOU SUCK RP YOU f**kER" then I answered with that.
I make application for respect, yeh, and to serve citizens.

I would not mind you getting out of my topic, as I didnt moan on your topic when you abused me, carkilled me, killed me with no warning. Suspected me for reckless without trying to pull me over. If there is anything you want to tell me, do it on my PM, as I am tired of some f**king moaners crying of ONE thing that happened. You aimed at me, which set my life in danger, and I had to shoot. NOW, get lost.  :rofl:

Best regards, Jack White

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2010, 14:34:10 pm »
I wont get out until you admit what you done, AND I DO NOT USE COMBAT SHOTGUN! ITS CALLED DESERT EAGLE!
Anyway once I told you this ''Dude you can't f**king RP, stop ruining it if you can't yourself'' or something like that. I am not saying you returning to me, but I see you thousand times returning to another criminals.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #33 on: September 02, 2010, 14:38:54 pm »
Applicant is NOT yet Recomended to be a cadet
Retired Captain..

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #34 on: September 02, 2010, 14:47:11 pm »
The only reason younsay that, is because you and your DM group cophunted etc. Yesterday, i was helping to get evidence to get you and your members banned. The only way i could get some evidence, was going to your "hood" and record with fraps, which I did. But sadly didnt get any. I was not doing cop duty there either.

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2010, 15:04:00 pm »
I wont get out until you admit what you done, AND I DO NOT USE COMBAT SHOTGUN! ITS CALLED DESERT EAGLE!
Anyway once I told you this ''Dude you can't f**king RP, stop ruining it if you can't yourself'' or something like that. I am not saying you returning to me, but I see you thousand times returning to another criminals.

Sure, give me names and proof.

Offline Edward Miller

• Citizen
  • Officer Edward Miller
« Reply #36 on: September 02, 2010, 16:38:21 pm »
Ask any argonath member... and you'll see I dont use combat, duh..

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #37 on: September 02, 2010, 16:49:00 pm »
Ask any argonath member... and you'll see I dont use combat, duh..

I talked about returning. And, please stop posting in my topic, PM me it instead.

Offline don_salieri

• Citizen
« Reply #38 on: September 03, 2010, 04:02:44 am »
The only reason younsay that, is because you and your DM group cophunted etc. Yesterday, i was helping to get evidence to get you and your members banned. The only way i could get some evidence, was going to your "hood" and record with fraps, which I did. But sadly didnt get any. I was not doing cop duty there either.

Of course you couldn't collect evidences to ban us because they don't exist. And please don't flame. You are throwing a shame on Mongols and Ancelotti or whatever groups you are in.

Offline Jack White

• Citizen
« Reply #39 on: September 03, 2010, 07:26:15 am »

Of course you couldn't collect evidences to ban us because they don't exist. And please don't flame. You are throwing a shame on Mongols and Ancelotti or whatever groups you are in.

Where did I flame? Take it to my PM, and everyone who was cops, know you where cophunting.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal