| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 22:21 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 371
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Xander Corvin  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
SAPD: Xander Corvin
« on: September 02, 2010, 05:34:27 am »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):Xander_Corvin, Xander_Corvin
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 18/33
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: 1 year and 1 month
How long have you played as a cop: When i was new i lived being a cop, then i joined a few criminal groups and now i know im ready to have a career as a cop.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Yes
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? Lack of Interest.
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=34&topic=7238.0
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): I wish to become apart of the SAPD because i have seen the criminal side of the community and i wish to find a permanent side with the Police force. I want to experience both sides in the community. My ultimate goal in the SAPD is to become a Sergeant and have Undercover rights. I would be so happy if i could accomplish one of my main goals that i have set ever since i joined the community. Also i live in Fort Carson and would like to become an active member of the Fort Carson Sheriffs Dept. I hope i am considered i also know how many criminal groups operate and wish to use some of it as an advantage as a Law enforcement officer. I was a Cadet before on the verge of becoming a Officer but i ended up going away IRl for awhile which caused it to be denied. Also i would like to spread Law enforcement roleplay among other Officers and Criminals alike. This is a Roleplaying community and therefore that huge Criminal/Cop barricade needs to be knocked down like the Berlin Wall and the Iron Curtain :roll: . I hope i am on my way to accomplishing a community goal of mine finally.
"All you wanna act like be, cuss like me, clown like me. You might be the next best thing, but not quite me"
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~
~#1 Triad Mobster~Top 5 Surenos~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
Re: SAPD: Xander Corvin
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2010, 07:41:45 am »
Well today i took down multiple criminal's cleared a few innocent criminals that turned themselves in and were innocent. I roleplayed with some individuals and we all had fun :) . I also helped a few new cops and sent them on the right path. LSPD wass giving away weapons for on duty Officer's so i managed to get equipted, needless to say wheni got in my Buffalo and rolled into Commerce i was attacked by a suspect who had combat shotgun hidden in his pocket. So i ended up having to fall back because i was out manned, out gunned and out armoured. I did manage to re-take the ground i loss and pursue them and then had to neutralize them with lethal force. Two other officer's arrived and helped out a bit.
"All you wanna act like be, cuss like me, clown like me. You might be the next best thing, but not quite me"
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2010, 22:09:22 pm »
Ive had to work recently so haven't been on duty. Also the main forums are not working so it took me awhile to find this URL in my history.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline J. Prilo

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2010, 15:44:30 pm »
Good luck, mate.
Joseph Prilo
San Andreas Police Department Officer (MTA:SA)
Ex- San Andreas Police Department Officer (SA:MP)
| Ex- Vice City Police Department Officer (VC:MP)
Meritorious Service Medal x1

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2010, 04:01:44 am »
Thanks man.

Today we did a decent roleplay with FBI and some Gvardia's. Although a few people as cops started to moan and act like fools(i got ss's) and they were ruining it. It was successful although the FBI director did die. The ones who led it were Chase and Matrixbob. I was first on the Scene followed by Kenny. Was fun. Of course took down a few Suspects with lethal force, hung out on lunch and ate donuts/drank coffee just livin' it up.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2010, 06:35:37 am »
Im still here and interested. Been somewhat busy IRL. Although when i do go in game im on duty.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2010, 16:12:25 pm »
I have been extremely sick IRL. So i haven't been gaming at all. Im still interested though and will return shortly.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 15:46:58 pm »
Yes i am still interested. I am beginning to pick up my activity a bit so i have been active on duty again. I did use lethal force and take down a group of Men in a Sultan doing drive by's. I did a few Traffic stops, one of which turned lethal and i was shot at. Luckily i took cover requested backup over the radio and they were taken in.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2010, 03:52:16 am »
Today went well i rushed in on a lot of suspects using tactics i have learned, maintaining cover and shooting at proper times. Also i did a decent roleplay with some TeaM member's while i was on duty. It was pretty decent. I ran into a Cop though who claimed i have no idea what im doing and im a terrible driver(i beg to differ because i out drove him w/o trying) he needs to learn some respect among fellow community members and not judge people you don't know. I got into a few deadly gun fights though i had to Stop a Cheetah with a Ancelotti and Gvardia in it both with combat. I managed to use my Chase car(Remington) and Blow up their Cheetah and then neutralize the Ancelotti. The GVardia took off and i pursued him, then he shot me a bit with Combat. I shoved him and my car into the Water he fled i took a plane from SFAP. I then found him in Flint county and Landed and re-pursued him this time i managed to get him in a Point blank Gun fight. Also i took care of a lot of people doing Major traffic infractions. One female in a garbage truck decided to drive all over the road and almost ran over a child...luckily they were taken to the PD. Thats my day in a hand basket.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2010, 12:46:20 pm »
I bought a buffalo for my police duties. It is working out pretty good, i got tired of wasting gas in my remington. I saved two officer's yesterday from dieing and i participated in a 207. My goal is to join LVPD when im accepted into the SAPD and i hope do be successful. I live in Fort carson so it ideal. I did do a few traffic stop's to spark some roleplay although one guy was not roleplaying at all, so i suspected him after multiple warnings. Luckily he didn't have a problem with it and had fun.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2010, 12:45:54 pm »
I am still interested in joining the SAPD. Like i said i would like to join LVPD since my residence is in Fort Carson. Also i did take part in multiple 207's over the past few days. I chased down some Suspects in my Buffalo, one chase took me and a few other officer's around a hour. Although we almost got him within 5 minutes, he just circled all of San Andrea's and we were short of units. I've busted a few people in Back o' Beyond using my Buffalo to chase them down. I've learned a few techniques that other officer's use to lessen the lethal force that is necessary. Although a few suspect's were upset i said it's not my problem they won't /gu. I've taken down and investigated more suspects than i can count over the past few days.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #11 on: October 09, 2010, 15:35:03 pm »
I am still interested, last time i played i was in a few really decent pursuits with my Buffalo. A few shootout's, love my Deagle. Although i wish i could load my gun's i have stored in my house to use on duty. Either or it was still fun. Haven't been playing much this weekend, Paving my Driveway irl, also got my license unsuspended in court last week. Ill be back to being Active in like 1-2 day's if not tonight.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2010, 12:52:46 pm »
I took part in a large Code Purple. So many people on the server that i was a little bit laggy. Although i did do good keeping up. I noticed a few cops are get the suspects until either they die or we die. I find that as more of a DM or CnR type of thing myself, but we each have our own style of roleplay and i respect that. The Code purple was successful i went to a Ammu and bought Armour and MP5. I didn't realize that Mp5 was so cheap so i will probably continue to buy it with my money. I watched a Mobster get shot down by three other Mobster's. I shot down one of the suspects but the other's got away(/q) and i los internet randomly at my house. Im still interested in becoming a Cadet and such.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 02:48:45 am »
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Lieutenant Boozman
SAPD Application Manager

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 12:59:44 pm »
Awesome, thank you for this opportunity i really appreciate it. I am getting closer and closer to my goals that i wish to complete within' the SAPD.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline James Bowling

• Violence of Action.
  • Citizen
  • Follow Me If I Fall Continue Forward
  • Badge-ID: 10 David
  • SA-MP: James_Bowling
« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 23:21:16 pm »
To Avoid Confusion I wanted to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on October 20th. The reason for this is our 7 day waiting period. Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Signed,

SAPD Instructor & Examiner

Lieutenant James Bowling
Retired SA:MP Admin
Retired SWAT Commander
Retired SFPD Captain / Chief

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 23:45:05 pm »
To Avoid Confusion I wanted to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on October 20th. The reason for this is our 7 day waiting period. Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Signed,

SAPD Instructor & Examiner

Lieutenant James Bowling

Sounds good to me man. Im pretty patient.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2010, 03:23:51 am »
Did a lot of patrolling and high speed pursuits for the past few days. I have been putting most of my cash towards Cop work. It's been a lot of fun, especially when i meet new people and can help them or learn from them. Also did a pretty decent patrol tonight with Max_Carter, Weatherman, and ARPD Officer with the last name of Miller, who is new and max was helping him with things. Hopefully he applies to become apart of the SAPD because he was always listening and wanting to learn. We did Organize and help out with a 207, it was solved. We also raided a house with a few armed suspects inside. Thanks for the fun :) .
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Xander

• Citizen
  • Jack of all Trades
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2010, 02:52:00 am »
Withdrawing my application. The disrespect within' the SAPD is quite sad and i do not wish to associate myself with people like this. I looked up to the SAPD but i guess it was the wrong group to look up too.
~Montego 'X' Santiago~
~Xander~

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #19 on: October 19, 2010, 03:13:24 am »
Well...If you say so. I'm sorry about the apparent 'run in' you had with one of our members.
PM me if you would like to discuss this.

Withdrawn.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal