| Date: 28-09-24  Time: 17:33 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 333
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: unmarked police cars  (Read 3543 times)

Offline rex1985

• Citizen
unmarked police cars
« on: March 24, 2008, 18:30:18 pm »
due to the amount of new cadets i think theyre should be black premiers to use as unmarked police cars me and pancher already own premiers and mine is black and it spawns nr cityhall and noone can jack them because of /carlock

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
Re: unmarked police cars
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2008, 03:11:41 am »
Rex the police car thing is a little out of control but we need to help teach the new cops to respawn the cars when they are finished, me pancher, decy, legend, and some others are helping with cadet breifings to help show cadets this and many other things. i also own a black priemer and the carlock system is bugged now, and passenges cant get in. This would force alot more scripting and its possible that the SFPD cars may be moved into LSPD parking lot, and 2.5 will help this. Have patience and help show cadets this, also if worse comes to worse, just drive around a little and ill bet you in 5 minutes youll find a car at gas station 9 or at grove street  ;)

- SAPD Captain Vincent_Vice

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline rex1985

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2008, 13:49:21 pm »
but having an unmarked premier doesnt look as menacing and theyre good for undercover drugs busts!

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2008, 14:06:54 pm »
 I can't understand how you will do a traffic stop or chase a suspect without facing a traffic accident, when u dont have a cop car with sirens ...

Offline rex1985

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2008, 16:47:27 pm »
I can't understand how you will do a traffic stop or chase a suspect without facing a traffic accident, when u dont have a cop car with sirens ...

i didnt mean for traffic stops i meant for drug busts and sting operations
like proper undercover rp style with black premiers
and rp it like /me puts siren on roof etc.

Offline Kitsune

• Citizen
  • For Honour and Justice
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 01:47:03 am »
When you use an unmarked car, your ability to do cop work is reduced but there are still some things you can do. You can still chase suspects although you have to be more careful then usual as players are more likely to give way to a police car with sirens then an unmarked car. Because of this I sometimes just go to DPD and get a rancher.

Offline [AV]Decy

• Citizen
  • (Retired)Ex DPD Cheif and Ex SAPD Dep Cheif
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2008, 20:30:06 pm »
Yes, i was thinking of Premiers too, black? Too obvious. What about the Majestic we've all seen the good cop films. The next thing i say is not official: IF or when these cars appear, they should only be for those involved in detective operations and those with clearance to use the detective skin.
After four months i finally got my Router working! My PS3s now online! Contact me if you want my PSN :)

Offline [R*]Austin

• Top Kop (SA:MP)
  • [V:MP] LSPD Sergeant
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 23:37:16 pm »
Maybe its scriptable to add a sirene to cars? Like the FBI cars the siren at the front... Would be nice  :omg:

Thanks Car :)

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2008, 00:39:00 am »
Maybe its scriptable to add a sirene to cars? Like the FBI cars the siren at the front... Would be nice  :omg:

Maby just add more cars!? lol

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2008, 03:34:14 am »
Yes it would add more "stealth" if you want to call it that, to the drug busts etc. and of course if your in the middle of a chase and your car blows up or there is nothing around it forces us to use civilian cars which are definitly more easy to find than a cop car now. and the unmarked ones would definitly be for more big things (Such as kidnappings high speed chases etc. etc.) and try your best to use a cop car for standard patrol. And yes, you can also go to DPD or SFPD ( which i prefer ) to get a squad car. All in all,

Maby just add more cars!? lol

:) that would be ideal

:ps: dont forget SFPD cars are exactly the same as LSPD, they just look better  ;)

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline X_KING_X

• Citizen
  • ????? KING ?????
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2008, 05:10:16 am »
I am starting to like the idea of taking the cars from sf and putting them in lspd. It sounds good, although its still simple to just drive around and find one. Unmarked cars for drugbusts will only last maybe about 1 hour before a cadet starts telling everyone what type of unmarked vehicles they are. So it would just be simpler to use cruisers instead of the whole ordeal of constantly changing unmarked cars

Proud F.B.I Agent , big brother is always watching you. 

Offline litehwk

• Citizen
  • FBI Agent Lite
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2008, 06:42:28 am »
yes, but whatever you guys do, please NEVER use the FBI Ranchers for your "undercover" work, its really annoying when i park my rancher in front of lspd to go in and reduty after a crash, then come out and see an officer driving away in it

Regards,
     FBI Agent Lite  :cop:

Offline [AV]Decy

• Citizen
  • (Retired)Ex DPD Cheif and Ex SAPD Dep Cheif
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2008, 17:17:53 pm »
We could get some more FBI ranchers, change the colour from black to a citizen colour like..i dunno..brown, hey presto undercover cars with sirens

Or..

Just find a random car in a car park and use it?
After four months i finally got my Router working! My PS3s now online! Contact me if you want my PSN :)

Offline Tonii_Soprano

• Citizen
  • Teh Nublet
« Reply #13 on: March 29, 2008, 20:53:19 pm »
Hmm yeh that would work diff color Fbi Ranchers and it should make it simpler then scripting a car to have sirens :P

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2008, 12:27:46 pm »
The alternate colour FBI Raanchers would work, this has been tested as an alternative to the SWAT vans with these being in that nice blue found on the the two armoured vehicles that 'could' be available to the police.

I will see just how good they look in other colours and get some pictures (would also not affect the vehicle type count as FBI ranchers are already in)
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Chase

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2008, 23:58:21 pm »
I personally think FBI ranchers aren't fast enough. It's difficult for me to catch up to a suspect in pursuit with the FBI ranchers. I think the developers should replace some of the FBI ranchers with black premiers, since they look more like a FBI car and are faster.
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."

- George S. Patton

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: March 31, 2008, 00:48:07 am »
I may do some testing to work out some alternatives
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal