| Date: 21-09-24  Time: 00:05 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 242
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Was is right to suspect me?  (Read 2175 times)

Offline Champion266

• Citizen
Was is right to suspect me?
« on: November 15, 2010, 14:47:57 pm »
Today [NP]Curse blocked the entrance to the LSPD.
I was on duty and i went through the garage to off duty and when i /exited through front door(being in garage be trespassing) they suspected me for breaking the block.They camped right on the entry and blocked it,The moneyhungry cops blocked the most used building in Argo for money.
Was it right to suspect me for that?

Offline Breeze_Red

• Citizen
Re: Was is right to suspect me?
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2010, 14:54:56 pm »
Today [NP]Curse blocked the entrance to the LSPD.
I was on duty and i went through the garage to off duty and when i /exited through front door(being in garage be trespassing) they suspected me for breaking the block.They camped right on the entry and blocked it,The moneyhungry cops blocked the most used building in Argo for money.
Was it right to suspect me for that?

I guess it wasn't right , but we also prefer to hear {NP}Curse's side of the story so I can answer you correctly .

Offline Mack

• [V:MP] Marshall Garner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 107
  • SA-MP: Sophie_Miles
  • IV:MP: Mack
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2010, 07:09:32 am »
I don't think so, because every cop has the RIGHT to enter the barricaded situation unless ordered by superior not to. And seeing they directly suspected you after you offduty makes it even more clear of abuse. However like Breeze said, always wise to hear the other end too.
LSPD Academy Leader - Sergeant Marshall Garner
Los Santos Police Department
---
Ex SAPD Academy Interviewer+Instructor & Ex SWAT Operative

Offline Ronnel

• President
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2010, 17:26:30 pm »
First of all I would like to know why LSPD was needed to be blocked in the first place. Another bannable criminal idea ?

Secondly, if LSPD is blocked because of a situation inside, I think it is not at all a smart move to go in and go off duty. First of all you seem to lack in cooperative spirit. Secondly, do you really believe that if crimnals hide in a police station and its barricaded, officers can walk in, take of their clothes and walk out without getting in to trouble ?

Advise in such situation: go to another PD to go off duty. Do not whine about the cost of returning to LS, after all you accuse others of being money hungry.

Offline Champion266

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2010, 18:26:36 pm »
First of all I would like to know why LSPD was needed to be blocked in the first place. Another bannable criminal idea ?

Secondly, if LSPD is blocked because of a situation inside, I think it is not at all a smart move to go in and go off duty. First of all you seem to lack in cooperative spirit. Secondly, do you really believe that if crimnals hide in a police station and its barricaded, officers can walk in, take of their clothes and walk out without getting in to trouble ?

Advise in such situation: go to another PD to go off duty. Do not whine about the cost of returning to LS, after all you accuse others of being money hungry.

1st LSPD was blocked because of a "Pipeline Leak"
Second no suspects were inside
Third i needed to off duty fast plus i dont think they had permission of higher ranks to set up a roadblock there either.

Offline Ronnel

• President
  • Administrator
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2010, 18:40:49 pm »

Third i needed to off duty fast plus i dont think they had permission of higher ranks to set up a roadblock there either.
You were in such a hurry that you actually risked bing blown to bits in a gas explosion ?  :trust:

Offline Taylor_P

• Citizen
  • DPD Cadet
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2010, 19:01:45 pm »
You were in such a hurry that you actually risked bing blown to bits in a gas explosion ?  :trust:
I dont want to RP + NO FORCED RP + /Duty = SUS abuse/REPORTA JAJAJA
I R Gods az Mathz Luz

Offline Champion266

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2010, 04:53:29 am »

yes i was in a hurry plus there was no real explosion and as Taylor said i was in no mood for a rp...

Offline SKenney

• (SAPD) Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: A5050-CS
« Reply #8 on: November 17, 2010, 05:13:15 am »
Stil no reason to be suspected. It seems ignorant for them to suspect you right after you got off duty.
Greater love has no one than this, that one lay down his life for his friends. John 15:13
Former,
Los Santos Police Department

Lieutenant

Offline Sushi

• [SA:MP] Sushi
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #A2
« Reply #9 on: November 17, 2010, 12:03:50 pm »
I was indeed on duty around this time and did not think it was right to suspect for this kind of RP, they should have noticed you LEAVING the barricade and not the fact that you were in there already. Unless you dropped out of the sky.
Slow is smooth, smooth is fast and fast is lethal.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal