| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 07:30 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 448
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Johnny_Wood  (Read 2849 times)

Offline JohnnyLikesWeed

• Citizen
  • It's a brand new day mi' no need no stress
SAPD: Johnny_Wood
« on: November 16, 2010, 20:36:24 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Johnny_Wood, Johnny Wood
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 16, 23
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: From the 7th of November that means 10 days.
How long have you played as a cop: Since i joined, 10 days
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes, I do.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes, I do.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes, I have.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? N/A
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): Well i want to join the SAPD because i really like the Community inside it. I really get along fine and i want to Contribute to the Department. I've wanted to be a cop on a RP server for quite a long time and here is my chance. I want to take the next step because i fell I'm ready to be a Cadet, Right now people judge me only because they see me as another Free cop... I want to change that and become BIG within the Department.
"Reggae our Gospel, Rasta our Livity we try to pressure babylon Society" <Alborosie>

Try to make a better world with less guns more talking. The power of Words can change the world.

Offline JohnnyLikesWeed

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Johnny_Wood
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2010, 20:38:50 pm »
Reserved for Reports

Johnny Woods Report File

November 17
End of the shift

Quick Report:
Today was more of a training day. In the morning shift i Trained with the TAU under Ben Hells Command, I did a little patroling with him too after the Traning, In the afternoon i patrolled in SF and around, Getting to know the San Fierro streets For Future knowledge. I responded to a Fire call in Tierra Robbada and secured the roads around the fire, In SF i issued 2 tickets in Two traffic stops. I patrolled alone there as there were no unit in SF other then me, I responded to a Code 30 call with 4 armed suspects... All Surrendered and were taken to jail. When night camed i went to Los Santos to Patrol i did a few routine traffic stops issued 1 ticket for reckless driving. I did a few chases 1 got away due to a faster car. Went the Shift was getting near ending time, I got a patrol partner in LS called [ELH]Venice with who i arrested one suspect and issued two tickets and assisted in few chashes i then found out that hes new and teached him about police commands and laws, handling the radio and a few basic rules. Then the night shift ended.

Results in Today Patrol:
Suspects Arrested: 1
Suspects taken down by lethal force: 4
Tickets issued: 4
Traffic Stops: 6
Patrolled with: Ben Hells, Venice

November 18
End of Shift

Quick Report:
Today was Defiantly a Big patrol day. Patrolled almost all day, all around San Andreas with plenty of patrol partners. In the morning shift i did patrolling around San Fierro nothing much was happening so i went to Los Santos, there i patrolled most of the day, Then i got a patrol partner we patrolled some more after that he went Under cover and i got another patrol partner we did a drug bust and responded to alot of calls we issued alot of tickets too. After that he went to work IRL. I got bored so i saw there was a Organized patrol at DPD about to start me and my partner was Team Alpha we patrolled around Red County i was the radio/navigator guy... After that when the patrol was over so was my shift. Soo in the morning SF then in the afternoon LS and at night Red County, Alot of ground coverd and explored.

Results in Today Patrol:
Suspects Arrested: 0 (a lot of freecops that like to steal)
Suspects taken down by lethal force: 6
Tickets issued: 5
Traffic Stops: 7
Patrolled with: Mike_Hawk, Cotroneo, Mark Linley.

November 19
End of shift

Quick Report:
Today was a crazy day. Let me start in the afternoon i patrolled around SF Alone cause there was no patrol partner avalible. It was not that quite as usual i issued a few tickets did a few traffic stops chased some bad guys but not that much. Then later on when i moved to LS it was simply crazy. 3 or more CODE 30 responded one which was started by myself with a small chase in SF then developed into a 4 Heavily armed suspects shootout. 3 suspects were killed and 1 taken to DPD for jailing. His soo called lawyer was corrupt so we jailed him too... He opend fire on us... Later i went on a Organized patrol at DPD with Lt.Smey in command. We had a hostage situation and were the first to response with Kitsune and Trobby, Trobby as an agent negotiated with the suspect and gaved him ransom money we coverd his back but then the Hostage died /kill... And the suspect was cuffed but then a crazy civilian camed and knifed him... He was taken down by lethal force.  Today was a long patrol day with alot of crazy things going on... But hey that's how almost everyday is on Argo you never know what happens the next day.

Results in Today Patrol:
Suspects Arrested: 0
Suspects taken down by lethal force: 10
Tickets issued: 4
Traffic Stops: 9
Patrolled with: Anthony_Daw, Kitsune, Teto Saeed.
Verbal Warnings Issued: 2

November 20
End of shift

Quick Report:
Today was a big day for PD's because they got their own SWAT groups for each Department. At 20:00 server time i attended the Ceremony at SF argo City hall, When it was over i did a little alone time patroling in Los Santos... It was a pretty quite day nothing special going on. Later i did patrolling with my fellow officer Mike. Then i went on a short break. Mike called out Kirby for a gunout.... When that was over Liam and Ben Arranged a Breach C10/207 training i learned some new stuff and some basics. Then Jimmy camed on scene and we started a Cops vs. Criminals Deagle Training. Why deagle you may ask? Well new rules camed and we are gonna be using Deagle more offten cause SMG and Combat are now Heavy Weapons. When the training was over so was my shift.

Results in Today Patrol:
Suspects Arrested: 0
Suspects taken down by lethal force: 3
Tickets issued: 1
Traffic Stops: 3
Patrolled with: Mike Hawk.
Verbal Warnings Issued: 1

ScreenShots

Signed by ARPD Officer,
Johnny Wood

"Reggae our Gospel, Rasta our Livity we try to pressure babylon Society" <Alborosie>

Try to make a better world with less guns more talking. The power of Words can change the world.

Offline jason

• Citizen
  • The SFPD-TAU
  • Badge-ID: LS1995
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2010, 14:36:08 pm »
This Is a Good Officer And Needs To Be SAPD

RECOMMEND
Signed
Bishop Hairrell

Offline Ben Hells

• Argonath Defense Force, High General
  • Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2010, 14:38:14 pm »

Officer Johnny Wood has signed up for San Fierro Police Department's Tactical Assault team. This team is a organised training / tactical force for ranked and unranked officers of Argonath. I will be posting on here Mr. Woods achievements and what he has been trained in.

First impressions on this officer were he seems to be dedicated to his job and is willing to give anything ago. I was in the middle of a training session when this officer saw what SFPD-TAU were doing and decided to help out. After two additional sessions I asked this officer to join within the team.

Best Regards,

Ben Hells
SFPD, Senior Officer
Medals      - Meritorious service medal
                 - Community Policing Medal

Senior Officer Ben Hells

Offline Champion266

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: November 17, 2010, 14:38:56 pm »
This officer has the capacity to learn but seems kind of new to the server and copwork i suggest that he patrols with other officers more and learn about our job otherwise hes a good officer

Recommended

Offline JohnnyLikesWeed

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 17, 2010, 16:28:42 pm »
Thanks for the positive replys, Gonna make the first report tonight get ready for it :cop:. And looking forward to train with the TAU :box:

Offline Andrew_R

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: November 17, 2010, 16:47:45 pm »
Patrolled with him, this officer has a lot of potential! He is friendly and certanely knows how to be a good cop.
Keep on going like this and you will have a great career in SAPD!
Recommended!

Signed,
SAPD Officer Andrew Reynolds

Offline JohnnyLikesWeed

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2010, 02:57:49 am »
Update on report file. :rules:

Offline Julian_Garver

• [V:MP] LSPD Officer
  • Special Investigations Bureau Deputy Director
    • Skype - Julian.garver
  • Badge-ID: SF1888
  • SA-MP: Julian_Garver
  • V:MP: Julian_Garver
  • Discord: ArtimusLaru#5106
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2010, 19:11:26 pm »
Highly recommended,is a great freecop,he may not have been on Argo long but he is VERY professional in what he does,I personally support him in his application toward Cadet and climb through the SAPD ranks.
Signed from the desk of:

Holder of:
Police Star
Police Life Saving Medal
Community Policing Medal x2
Community Service Medal x1
Meritourius Service Medal x2
Medal of Conduct and Performance x1
Distinguished Service Metal x1
1 Year of Service Ribbon x1
Command Ribbon x1

serving with SFPD since 03/23/2010-06-23-2012

Offline Cotroneo

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2010, 19:42:35 pm »
Highly Recommended
Great officer, really understanding the radio codes now, great fun to patrol with.

Offline smey

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2010, 21:15:33 pm »
The report of todays DPD patrol Johny :cop::

Part 2 - Team patrol

Names of all units in the patrol:

Team Alpha (patrolling Red County):
- Mark Linely and Johny Wood

Team Bravo (patrolling Whetstone)
- ICNA and Oueslate

Team Whiskey (patrolling Bone County, TR and BaySide)
- Jcs, Haptic and Abdul_Ghani

Patrol leader in chopper:
Smey

Area(s) patrolled in: See above
Type of vehicle used: Rancher, police chopper
Number of suspects caught & killed: 3
Number of suspects caught & jailed: 3
Number of Pullovers: 1
Length of patrol (hours, minutes): One hour
Additional notes: Very good job guys. If anyone wants the transcript, let me know.

Very good job! Recommended to be accepted!

Signed, Lt Smey

Offline JohnnyLikesWeed

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2010, 21:34:42 pm »
report Update

Offline Anthony_Freeman

• Citizen
  • SAPD Academy instructor
« Reply #12 on: November 19, 2010, 20:34:23 pm »
Omg he is very good cop, i patrolled with him and we made really good team work ;) Highly recommend him like a cadet 100%
Good luck, i hope we will make patrol again :cop:

Offline JohnnyLikesWeed

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: November 20, 2010, 02:21:52 am »
Thanks for all the positive feedback <3 report Update

EDIT: report UPDATE

Offline Badandy

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: December 21, 2010, 04:45:28 am »
Applicant, You Seem inactive on the forums for a Month! Are you still playing on Argonath and still in the ARPD.

Post here if your Active or Inactive. and Make REPORTS!

Police Officer III Andrew Badden
Internal Affairs Investigator
San Andreas Police Department "to protect and serve"

Offline Boozman

• [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2011, 18:00:23 pm »
Denied, Lack of interest

Signed,
Lieutenant Boozman