| Date: 27-09-24  Time: 13:17 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 204
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Free cops  (Read 5407 times)

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
  • Oscars Best Police chaser '09
Free cops
« on: April 20, 2008, 04:04:02 am »
I thinks that free cops  must put a application... Like real life they put there application so free cops become the cops that help and support officers and Cadets... so every cops is ARPD member... There are so much abusers and dmirs you now what i see Members of gangs that become free cops and they say ur operation and plan's to the other members... I think if not everybody canbee cop ther weil alote of abusers that wil dissepears.. in real life you cant say ow i want to be a op i gonna bee a cop... No ARPD will speak to you and if they see taht you are a serieuos person taht will a career as cop then a captain or chief wil give free cops rights.. There are to much free cops that want to be cops for killing for money abuse etc... They wonna play cops and suspects like children... I think there must be a system a lilte test or somthing so not everybody can be a cop and stops when he wants...
And it will bee easyer so every cops have his files so everybody van put things on his files so if you see a cop you now he is arpd member and he have his files.. It just a idea... I was on a other server when i get abuse ban like 20 other people that day and i see thet on those server not evry body can be cops but players that have a litle experiences... But argonath is the best server = ) And i think the next version it wil the best server ever

Officer Ben_samiir

Medals = X10 = X7
:ps: code H.O.O.T.C.H.I.E.

Offline Anatoli

• Citizen
Re: Free cops
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2008, 04:17:29 am »
Or we can just remove free cops completely...

And stick with applying for the ARPD

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2008, 04:38:51 am »
The objective is that not everybody can be cops when he want.. Sometime's a players never played at gta sa he is there 2 sec and is already a cop whit gun responsability. I se a server where free cops dont have guns like real life only night stick. Then the cadets have gun. And officer to whit uzi.. Thats maybee good idea you can be free cop when you wont.. But for your gun you must passed your ARPD application.. And another thing that will be easyer and that will take alote of work from admins.. That officers can unsuspect.. So when a cadet or free cops see or suspect sombody for nothing abuse or accident etc.. then he ask a officer or captain chief etc... tu unsupect the guy.. Now we must always wait 2 hours and somtime's the guy get killed by cadets that dontnow the rules.. And admins have no time.. so maybee a command to unsuspect.. I now that officers dont gonna abuse that command... Thx for reading this topic

Officer Ben_samiir

Medals = X10 = X7

Offline James_Hunter

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2008, 11:03:10 am »
Or we can just remove free cops completely...

And stick with applying for the ARPD

I wish, i wish SOOO much, I loved the feeling of knowing my Police Force, knowing we could all do our jobs and all watched each others backs. Maybe i'll try get in contact with some people and point them towards this thread, I can only hope, either that or at the very least, applying.

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2008, 13:28:44 pm »
Well I suggest that there must be something that can help us control the free cops or have them at least get a passport before they become a free cop. Also if we DID remove free cops all together then it would cause alot more work to deal with so possibly just a function to control the free cops or BAN them from being a cop all together (The ones that suspect for "ugly") or making them just get a passport or license would help. Also look some people are good free cops out there too.

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Ben Samiir

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2008, 13:36:57 pm »
Thats a good id Captain = )... So bad free cops we can ban there ip for being a cop but they cant stay playing on server.. And when they want to get rights back they have to ask a unban request to ARPD...

Officer Ben_samiir

Medals = X10 = X7

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2008, 18:45:13 pm »
Its being worked on...
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Chainsaw

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2008, 19:37:05 pm »
Yes good thread, Although im a free cop i feel i will be a cadet soon. I like the idea of having to post an application for free cop AND have a passport it would stop alot of abuse. And to whoever said it would make alot more work. At the end of the day police work is NOT meant to be easy

Offline Inkognito.

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 20, 2008, 19:58:49 pm »
Also great Idea... But someone will have to watch for new cadets in game, to qualiffy them to SAPD cadets and officers. More people have to work on that. But it would make more RP'ing :)

Inkognito de Lena,
Ex FBI Agent, Resigned due Activity issues,
SAPD Officer, awarded with Meritorious service medal

Offline [Rstar]Vince

• [SA:MP] Retired Deputy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Il Duce
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2008, 02:03:06 am »
Yes the reason that the application part will not work is because having to go through a whole applcation procces just to do a little police work or make a traffic stop really isnt that needed...And the main reason is because getting in wouldnt be hard at all (and it shouldnt be) just to become a free cop and everyone is trying there hardest with what we have now on trying to help with free cop-cadet-officer proccess and adding free cop would just create alot more paperwork which our current administation oficer is trying his best (and doing a great job) at doing.

- SAPD Captain Vincent_Vice  :cop:

SAPD Deputy Chief
2007 - 2011

Offline Marcel.

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: May 03, 2008, 23:30:49 pm »
I think we should keep everything like it is.

When a new player comes to the server, he has a chance to become everything he wants, and he has the right to.
When we would just remove freecops, some newbies wouldn't even know about the "cop" job and would ask and ask..
With the cadet-phase they are getting experience. Ofcourse you have to include abusingĀ², but give them a chance, everybody can change ;)

Frederick

(( Re: Free cops ))
« Reply #11 on: May 04, 2008, 04:06:44 am »
(( I've had that idea buzzing around in my head alot as well.  It would be nice to have it set to where you need to apply to become a cadet or full time officer, no matter what.  It will significantly reduce on all the abuse, as the abusers will not want to go through sending in an application, and wait to pass training.  I say this idea should be put into action, as it will uplift the server very positively. ))

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: May 04, 2008, 10:53:21 am »
Under what will hopefully be the new system it wil be easy to tell the difference between a freecop an a cadet.

I do know that the server senoirs do not want a full lock down on getting into the police, they prefer the freedom of choice.

Its not like every freecop is a nad cop, we have some good ones out there.

However another hope of the new system will give the admins and senoirs the ability to stop an individual being a cop yet still play on the server, in effect a cop ban..

Yes this adds more work to the admins and senoir police but should still allow the flexibility of that freedom of choice and yet gives us the means to deal with the abusers who give police a bad name on this server.

Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline Tovenaarke

• Citizen
  • Official Most Friendly Cop 2008
  • Badge-ID: #LS0246
« Reply #13 on: May 04, 2008, 11:37:20 am »
Wow, that is good news!

Well, more work? Don't think so... Now we need to react all time in words (over thousend times), now we react 10x (with warnings), and if they keep doing it, we react with actions.. Much better!

When will it be active?

Greetz
- Sen. Off. Tov.  :cop:

Frederick

« Reply #14 on: May 04, 2008, 20:24:46 pm »
(( I'm sure it'll be active in the new script to come.  Yes, I'm also glad to hear the news.  :) ))

Offline isntactive

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2008, 23:03:59 pm »
The objective is that not everybody can be cops when he want.. Sometime's a players never played at gta sa he is there 2 sec and is already a cop whit gun responsability. I se a server where free cops dont have guns like real life only night stick. Then the cadets have gun. And officer to whit uzi.. Thats maybee good idea you can be free cop when you wont.. But for your gun you must passed your ARPD application.. And another thing that will be easyer and that will take alote of work from admins.. That officers can unsuspect.. So when a cadet or free cops see or suspect sombody for nothing abuse or accident etc.. then he ask a officer or captain chief etc... tu unsupect the guy.. Now we must always wait 2 hours and somtime's the guy get killed by cadets that dontnow the rules.. And admins have no time.. so maybee a command to unsuspect.. I now that officers dont gonna abuse that command... Thx for reading this topic

Officer Ben_samiir

like that idea, i am also a free cop but if i see some free cops i think why does it still exist!

but somehow that hank says i am not a teamplayer and dont allowed my application, well hank learn about me first,
some of you will know i can teamplay good
Veteran from years and years ago.
Old time law enforcer. Retired LT.

Offline Lafferty

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: May 05, 2008, 03:28:20 am »
Now this is just my 2 cents worth what you could do is have them apply and they could be a reserve officer and play when ever they can.

Offline isntactive

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: Bianconeri
« Reply #17 on: May 05, 2008, 07:43:12 am »
Under what will hopefully be the new system it wil be easy to tell the difference between a freecop an a cadet.

I do know that the server senoirs do not want a full lock down on getting into the police, they prefer the freedom of choice.

Its not like every freecop is a nad cop, we have some good ones out there.

However another hope of the new system will give the admins and senoirs the ability to stop an individual being a cop yet still play on the server, in effect a cop ban..

Yes this adds more work to the admins and senoir police but should still allow the flexibility of that freedom of choice and yet gives us the means to deal with the abusers who give police a bad name on this server.

true not all the free cops are that bad, i belong there too i know the rules i work together with others and i take teh time to look here,
but some free cops are those newbs(also noobs) are really bad,
but i dont think you can ban players from playing as a cop,
this is a game this isnt real life and so you need fun
Veteran from years and years ago.
Old time law enforcer. Retired LT.

Offline Rick Deckard

• Citizen
  • I am living Hell
« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2008, 08:52:26 am »
Well it is a RP server, so runing around Suing people for raming, or eating candy might be fun for you..
To serve and protect at all costs.

Frederick

« Reply #19 on: May 05, 2008, 11:58:02 am »
((
but i dont think you can ban players from playing as a cop,
this is a game this isnt real life and so you need fun

Ok, so we need fun, right?  Ok, let's say we kept it where every free officer is allowed to play and do not get suspended from police work.  We have lots of them abusing and refusing to learn the rules.  I even had once some free officer came up to me saying he was a Chief.  :neutral:  So, if we don't suspend some from police work or make it to where you need to apply, how are other players going to have fun? ))

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal