| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 21:26 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 347
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Jack_Scartia  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Jack Baker

• Citizen
SAPD: Jack_Scartia
« on: February 05, 2011, 13:38:33 pm »
 Dear officers of the SAPD, and others.

Heres my Application, i'll hope i'll get an chance.

Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):Jack_Scartia (Jack Scartia)
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real Age: 16 - Ingame Age: 30
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: Since 13th Of September 2010
How long have you played as a cop: Since the beginning im playing.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes, i have one.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes, i have one.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes, i did.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): Not yet.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No, i didnt have applied yet.
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): Why i want to join the SAPD, is cose i like having RP with other officers or suspects,
the SAPD looks like donut eating cops all the time, but its mutch more than that. Its about Having RP Fun, and i think im ready for the SAPD cose i've anough Expierence.
I've also friends who are officers, and i like to have an good RP time with them. I dont like cops who just starting to shoot suspects, while they are standing still. And SAPD Officers
Dont do that, cose they have more expierence than the ''normal'' officer. Thats the same for Jailing. Some cops just run to the jail, and jail the person without having a RP. It happends a lot,
but it could be mutch nicer with rp, and i like to do that with the SAPD.

Signed,

Jack Scartia

Offline Mash

• Citizen
Re: SAPD: Jack_Scartia
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2011, 14:31:54 pm »
Good application Jack, I've seen you out on the field and you are a good cop. Hope it will work for you and good luck.

My tip: Post detailed patrolreports, a text with what you did while you was on duty, describe the situations and post who you patrolled with, how many you jailed etc. Add some pictures to.

Good luck Jack!
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Janar

• Citizen
    • Skype - janar.argonath
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2011, 11:05:23 am »
Bump

Reason:

Long anough no response - Its in the middle of page 2

Bump once a week, then it won't get denied.
It doesn't matter on which page it is :)
Just when you bump, post some activity reports and screenshots.

Offline Plam Knight

• SAMP Commissioner
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: *LV1609
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2011, 11:50:08 am »
I can say this applicant is doing great aswell his RP skills are just amazing. Haven't seen many people to put that much RP in their work like him.

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2011, 17:03:31 pm »
Your application has been accepted into the SAPD Cadet Academy - in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times.

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 9 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Senior Member or SAPD Command Staff Member. (Lt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finnaly To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 26/02/2011. The reason for this is our 7 day waiting period. Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Sergeant Kenny
SAPD Application Manager
Retired Captain..

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2011, 19:07:54 pm »
Congratz Jack, you deserve this. Good luck with your sessions and keep up your good work!
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2011, 01:55:35 am »
Instructor: Officer Mash Gordon
Additional Instructors: N/A
Cadets that Attended: Jack Scartia

Session # and Type: Session 1 - Introduction to San Andreas Police Department
Date: 19/03/11
Time Started: 01.20
Time Completed: 01.25

Recommendation (if any): Read what I send you in PM and continue your good work.

Notes: He did well, answered my questions well and seems to understand what I talked about.

Signed
Officer Mash Gordon
LVPD

Cadets that Attended: Cadet Jack Scartia

Session # and Type: Session 2 - Introduction to Role Play, Patrol Techniques and Ethics
Date: 19/03/11
Time Started: 01.25
Time Completed: 01.35

Recommendation (if any): Read what I sent you in PM

Notes: He did well, answered my questions and asked. He was very interested.

Signed
Officer Mash Gordon
LVPD

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2011, 03:05:57 am »

Session # and Type: Session 3 - /r - /e - Radio Procedure, Police/Fire/EMS, First Aid & CPR
Date: 20/03/11
Time Started: 01:00
Time Completed: 01:10

Recommendation (if any): He know alot about the subject.

Notes: Read what I sent you in PM and study.

Signed
Officer Mash Gordon
LVPD

Session # and Type: Session 4 - Traffic Enforcement, Vehicle Laws, Defensive Driving, Code 3 and Pursuit
Date: 20/03/11
Time Started: 01:10
Time Completed: 01:25

Recommendation (if any):

Notes: Read what I sent you in PM to be secure on this subject.

Signed
Officer Mash Gordon
LVPD

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2011, 01:09:09 am »

Session # and Type: Session 5 - Firearms, Firearm Safety, Use of Force, Firearm Laws, Code 30's, Shots Fired
Date: 21 March
Time Started: 00:20
Time Completed: 00:40

Recommendation (if any): Sharpshooter and know how to use the firearms at the best way.

Notes: Study!

Signed
Officer Mash Gordon
LVPD

Session # and Type: Session 6 - The Jails, the Jail System, Investigations/Interrogations, Miranda Rights, Attorneys, and Prisoner-Booking Procedures.

Date: 21 March
Time Started: 00:45
Time Completed: 01:10

Recommendation (if any):

Notes: Study on this session, it was new things to you.

Signed
Officer Mash Gordon
LVPD

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 12:24:41 pm »

Session # and Type: Session 7 - Report Writing, Search Warrants. What is "Arrest", "Detention", and Consensual Contacts. How to investigate and detain others without getting sued.
Date: 22/03/11
Time Started: 12.00
Time Completed: 12.10
Recommendation (if any):

Notes:

Signed
Officer Mash Gordon
LVPD

Session # and Type: Session 8 - Burglary, Robbery, and Theft
Date: 22/03/11
Time Started: 12.12
Time Completed: 12.20

Recommendation (if any):

Notes:

Signed
Officer Mash Gordon
LVPD

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 22:39:14 pm »

Session # and Type: Session 9 - Ride Along, Drive Along, and "Last Bits".
Date: 24/03/11
Time Started: 18:15
Time Completed: 19:40

Recommendation (if any): Good Officer, able to listen and good operator.

Notes: Did a big mistake on one situation, but the rest was really good and I enjoyed the patrol with you. Ready for exam

Signed
Officer Mash Gordon
LVPD

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2011, 16:19:57 pm »

Officer's Exam Results for Jack_Scartia

Examiner Giving the Test: Sergeant Kenny
Examiner Grading the Test: Sergeant Kenny
Cadets taking the Test: Jack_Scartia

Cadets Failing the Test: Jack_Scartia, has Failed his officer's exam with unacceptable score mark of 60%

Recommendations for Un-Successful Cadets: You will need to re-do session 4, 5 and 8. After you have re-done those session you will be eligible to re-take the exam.

Notes: I really do hope you do not rush to take the exam. You should take your time and revise. The earliest time you may retake the officer exam is on the 1st April.
Retired Captain..

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: April 01, 2011, 20:04:24 pm »
Notification - Cadet have applied for FBI.

http://fbi.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=2492.0

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2011, 19:24:47 pm »
Jack you will need to choose between FBI and SAPD. If i do not receive any answer within 48 hours you will be denied and removed from the academy.
Retired Captain..

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2011, 23:37:18 pm »
Why? Can you show me some rule where it stands in.. as long im not accepted in FBI there happends nothing.

We will not waste our time to train you for you to just leave SAPD and join another organisation. Do you think instructors have nothing better to do than spend countless hours to train you for others benefit?
You will have 24 hours to decide wether or not you want to stick with us. If you cannot make up your mind i will be willing to do it for you.
Retired Captain..

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2011, 15:04:33 pm »
Denied.
Retired Captain..

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal