| Date: 28-09-24  Time: 05:21 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 256
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: Complains at Rex2008  (Read 6111 times)

Offline MrsSvensson

• Citizen
Complains at Rex2008
« on: April 23, 2008, 18:37:24 pm »
I didn't really know where to post this here on ARPD Forum. But I'll post it here.
This is the story:
I got a PM from FBI Agent Rex2008, he wanted me to come to the weedfield. Well I took my car and drove there. And when I enter the weedfield, guess what. The FBI Agent Rex2008 /suspect me for trepassing weedfield. Isn't that abuse, please shoot me in my ass. That was real lame.
I want this FBI Agent fired from ARPD. Because a ARPD should NOT act like that. The only word I can find for this is: "Lame".

-MrsSvensson  :)

*tittle changed by Hank_Rafferty

Offline [R*]Pancher

• Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Pancher
Re: Rex2008 is crazy.
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2008, 18:47:52 pm »
He is NOT a part of ARPD he is in the FBI... But to get contact too his chiefs is maby thrue here..

Offline Inkognito.

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2008, 18:53:28 pm »
I and Leonid_Richman was with Rex. He said that he need us, because someone is comming to weed field and he will need BU. How I understood he Lured you to weed field and abused. I think this can't be tolerated, and him boss have to do something to him. Not fire, but maybe fine him administration fine for his actions and take him warning.

~Inkognito~

Inkognito de Lena,
Ex FBI Agent, Resigned due Activity issues,
SAPD Officer, awarded with Meritorious service medal

Offline Chase

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2008, 19:06:49 pm »
I will let the FBI chief know about this...
"May God have mercy upon my enemies, because I sure as hell won't."

- George S. Patton

Offline Jcstodds

• The Sheriff
  • [V:MP] Chief of Police
  • [R*]
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2008, 19:06:54 pm »
  Ok, I heard this was a case of the "if anyone goes near the weed field suspect without any questions" rule. Ok, so this is 'government' property, yet there are no signs, no warnings, just lazy ass cops sitting there waiting for someone to drive past or unknowingly 'tresspass' so they can suspect them...

Problems I have with this 'rule' (if it is actually a rule, as some officers and FBI tell me):
- /growweed is bugged, no one can use the weed field to grow weed anyway. No one is warned going into this particular field is illegal.
- What the hell are police doing sitting by a field of weed???? Shouldnt they be doing something constructive?
- The Federal  Bureu of Investigation camping at a field and su'ing without any questions? Where is the investigation in that!? That is total bullshit. No wonder they have crappy reputation when there is a rule effectively excusing any non RP in this case. If someone is acting suspiciously on a weed, cops should at least have of what they are doing, or approach them to find out.  They should ask them to move away if they are tresspassing, and tell them "You are tresspassing!"...

- Cops should be able to know if someone is actually harvesting weed, or search the person for drugs

There should be no rule that stops the good RPers from RPing, or no rule that gives an excuse to SU first hand. ARPD should make use of more RP punishments. I dont know how you can excuse non RP with a rule, its not right.

Ps. I think the FBI topic  should be available to all ARPD, so that ARPD can liase with the FBI and so investigations are not jeapodised

LSPD Chief Stodds

Offline Chase

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2008, 19:10:08 pm »
There is absolutely NO other reason to be on a medical weed field from the government. But what Rex did was abuse. And also, the FBI doesn't suspect for being near... only if they step foot behind the fence.

- George S. Patton

Offline MrsSvensson

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2008, 19:10:41 pm »
Thanks. Good spoke Mr Jcstodds. Who is the FBI Chief? :)

Offline Chase

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2008, 19:12:29 pm »
FBI chief is Fernando Rivera.

- George S. Patton

Offline rex1985

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2008, 22:13:34 pm »
i was lawful upon issuing a apb to you you have no excuse to tresspass on a weedfield if i told you to jump in a fire would you?

Offline Chase

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2008, 22:27:25 pm »
Rex, you was higher authority... all he was doing was following your orders...

- George S. Patton

Offline Hank_Rafferty

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2008, 22:30:09 pm »
He is NOT a part of ARPD he is in the FBI... But to get contact too his chiefs is maby thrue here..

Actually, San Andreas FBI is part of the ARPD.

The FBI chief gonna deal with this case.

About suspecting somebody for being on weed field. The SAPD is teaching every officer to warn them 1st to leave the area (as being in PD garage) , if he refuses to do it, or he returns later, the officer can suspect them.

" Knowing is not enough we must apply
                 Willing is not enough we must do. ,,   -B.L.

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: April 24, 2008, 08:20:29 am »
Ps. I think the FBI topic  should be available to all ARPD, so that ARPD can liase with the FBI and so investigations are not jeapodised

Actually there is one, but its at a higher level as this can involve assistance from SAPD senoirs in dealing with corrupt cops, so thus we cannot have every SAPD member seeing this.

Any proper operation where significant trouble canbe caused by interferance by either department will be mentioned in this special section of the forum, it will also allow combined operations.
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline MrsSvensson

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: April 24, 2008, 10:27:31 am »
If you want more information what happend. Please contact me in-game. Hope you will solve this with Mr Rex.

- MrsSvensson

[RBC]Vu4eCa

« Reply #13 on: April 24, 2008, 13:15:05 pm »
Pancher ... FBI and SWAT are parts of ARPD, same as SAPD ... Rex, I told you not to only camp there ... you are always telling me 'I am going to check the weed fields' .. good, check them ... but don't camp there all day ...

Offline MrsSvensson

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: April 24, 2008, 14:21:59 pm »
i was lawful upon issuing a apb to you you have no excuse to tresspass on a weedfield if i told you to jump in a fire would you?

You told me to go there for goodness sake, just followed your orders..

Offline rex1985

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2008, 01:10:51 am »
i apoligised to you MrsSvensson but i still believe i was justified i was told by a high admin i must warn first before suspecting anyone on weedfield
sorry for /suing you MrsSvensson

Offline Leonid_Sirenko

• Citizen
  • The Picture got a point my best Friend is a K-9 =)
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2008, 10:21:41 am »
Rex she says
thet you told her to come there leave thet you /Su her before warning but you are not sopose to tell player's come to the weed field now and as they come /su them right ???

AVDS Trail Examiner & SAPD Cadet

Offline rex1985

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2008, 15:31:09 pm »
i told her bt pm=non rp and i already apoligised

Offline Panda

• Citizen
  • Since May '07.
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2008, 16:59:06 pm »
Thats really stupid Rex, and I hope you get fired for that from the FBI and the ARPD altogether.

The whole weedfield thing is stupid. I walk across fields some days, just because I wanna. I don't see some cop running after me going "Trespass!?!" and shooting at me to kill me.

Warn them first, state it is government property and that they must leave, or be put under arrest. If I should be the one to catch anyone suspecting for this without any explanation to the supposed 'trespasser' (country hiker? :)), then I will be treating it as abuse.
Officer "Panda" Ryuzaki

Offline rex1985

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2008, 18:24:56 pm »
i was told by my chief to /su as sonn as anyone steps foot on the field
im gonna get fired but a sapd officer commits a 207 and he i sonly suspended

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal