| Date: 03-10-26  Time: 00:35 am
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Just want to say Hello! by Eo185sRonNh7
[Yesterday at 22:34:20]


I am the new girl by Eo185sRonNh7
[Yesterday at 08:07:04]


Just wanted to say Hello. by Eo185sRonNh7
[Yesterday at 07:36:49]


Just want to say Hello. by Eo185sRonNh7
[Yesterday at 05:20:26]


Im happy I now signed up by Eo185sRonNh7
[Yesterday at 04:40:03]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 285
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 4
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search


Author Topic: Academy Chief Boozman  (Read 11331 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Lionel Valdes

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 3019
Re: Academy Chief Boozman
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2011, 14:06:17 pm »
I understand your decision Evan. Good luck.

LIONEL VALDES
FORMER DEPUTY CHIEF, CHIEF OF ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES


Offline Boozman

  • [Retired] Academy Chief
  • Citizen
  • Posts: 2568
  • "Summum ius, summa iniuria"
Re: Academy Chief Boozman
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2011, 21:42:12 pm »
I understand your decision Evan. Good luck.
I'm glad that I asked you, Anas.

Former LSPD Lieutenant, Academy Chief, Application Manager, SWAT Team Leader
Served August 10th, 2009 - June 10th, 2011;

Awards Achieved
Meritorious Service Medal x4
Community Policing Medal x1
Cadet of the Month (August '09)
The Vincent A. Vice 'Pat-on-the-Back' Award x1

 

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal