| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 21:21 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 312
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [AWAY 2-4 DAYS]SAPD: [ADF]MdeRooy  (Read 3869 times)

Offline Marcel_Collin

• Citizen
[AWAY 2-4 DAYS]SAPD: [ADF]MdeRooy
« on: May 09, 2011, 16:01:48 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): [ADF]MdeRooy, and my character name is MdeRooy
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: RL: 19, IG: 25
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: This account was made on the 3rd of March 2011. This is because i played here before for about half a year, but that account got deleted due to inactivity.
How long have you played as a cop: I've played as a cop since the day i registered. I play as a cop about 50% of the time.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? N/A
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):
The reason i want to join the SAPD is my motivation to roleplay in a highly skilled and organized group. My ADF background has taught me what working in a team really means. Being able to cover others and be covered in situations is what counts! Using my unique set of skills, i dare to say the Argonath citizens will be safe on my watch. I will risk my life if it's necessary to save a civilian. Added to this, i'm able to follow orders and proficient in both verbal and written english. My driving and communication skills will hopefully decide in my favour.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD: [ADF]MdeRooy
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2011, 22:40:54 pm »
Hello. As you probably know, it is important to post patrol reports. Here is an example.

Code: [Select]
Date: (mm/dd/yy)
Suspects killed: (# And reason for being killed.)
Suspects arrested: (# And time in jail as well as why you arrested them.)
Civilians stopped: (# And reason for being stopped.)
Civilians ticketed: (# And fine price/ reason for ticket.)
Patrol partners: ( Name of person.)
Patrol time: (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours)
Other: (Other events that occured.)       
  -           
  -

Good luck!

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2011, 22:42:48 pm »
Your attitude towards free officers is abysmal. Do you think you could do better yourself?

Offline Marcel_Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2011, 09:33:22 am »
Your attitude towards free officers is abysmal. Do you think you could do better yourself?
As i am one myself (always been), i always try to help them. And yes, i may have been a little too harsh on some that abused me 3+ times within the hour. I will surely fix this.

Offline Ramo Kingly

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2011, 11:34:07 am »
Goodluck with your application, MdeRooy  :cop:
Ramo {Shadi} Kingly
Senior officer of San Andreas Police Department
!~San Fierro Police Department~!

Offline Oliver Daniels

• Citizen
  • Proudly protecting the community
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2011, 14:36:32 pm »
As i am one myself (always been), i always try to help them. And yes, i may have been a little too harsh on some that abused me 3+ times within the hour. I will surely fix this.

Absolutely everything that doesn't suit you is abuse in your book. I arrested you due to you spitefully ramming into me full-speed after I PMed you a sarcastic 'learn to drive' as you'd said that to me earlier.
I tried to be as professional as I could while you kept shouting out things like 'moneycop!' 'abuser!' when I clearly stated that it was not, in fact, abuse. You preferred death over me jailing you.

I get it if you want to be a prick, but at least man up to your actions; don't deny them. You're lucky I can't get you rejected for blatantly lying on your application as you clearly disregard the law and discriminate everyone with a light blue name.

Lieutenant Trane was a witness to this, along with Senior Officer Drix.

Offline Marcel_Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: May 11, 2011, 13:13:39 pm »

Absolutely everything that doesn't suit you is abuse in your book. I arrested you due to you spitefully ramming into me full-speed after I PMed you a sarcastic 'learn to drive' as you'd said that to me earlier.
I tried to be as professional as I could while you kept shouting out things like 'moneycop!' 'abuser!' when I clearly stated that it was not, in fact, abuse. You preferred death over me jailing you.

I get it if you want to be a prick, but at least man up to your actions; don't deny them. You're lucky I can't get you rejected for blatantly lying on your application as you clearly disregard the law and discriminate everyone with a light blue name.

Lieutenant Trane was a witness to this, along with Senior Officer Drix.
As my application does not say i "clearly disregard the law" and since i do not "discriminate everyone with a light blue name", i would like you to stop provoking me. Everyone has a bad day sometimes, and you cannot let one single incident spoil the entire experience. If you feel I've done wrong, i'm sorry about that. It will not happen again.

Offline Marcel_Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2011, 22:46:50 pm »
Due to my RL job, i'm out for foreign flights now and then. Please excuse the lack of patrol reports in this 72 (approx) period. They will come, i'm still interested in joining the SAPD.

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2011, 10:30:12 am »
Your application has been accepted into Wave#0003 Intake - You have also been queued into SAPD Academy, in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You are NOW a SAPD Cadet, and you are expected to behave and work in a respectful way to the General Public and your fellow police officers. Failure to do so could result in the termination of you from the SAPD.

The academy will consist of 2 sessions, one pre-exam exam and your officer exam, which can be given to you from any Academy Member or Departments Command Staff Member. (Sgt +).

IMPORTANT! You must reply at LEAST once per week in your application topic to let us know how you're going or if you have any questions, or else you risk being rejected from the SAPD due to lack of interest. It's your responsibility to show your activity, NOT ours.

Finally To Avoid Confusion I want to inform you that you can start requesting lessons on 25/05/2011. The reason for this is our 5 day waiting period. To find out more about the academy lessons please visit this here

Please do not request lessons before this prescribed date. This is just an Informative message.

Contact a Captain+ Ingame for your badge.

Good luck in your steps to becoming an Officer!

Signed,
Jake "Nexxt" Harris
SAPD Application Manager

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline SeanC

• Citizen
    • Skype - SeanC1607
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2011, 14:56:14 pm »
Since you haven't start any session yet, feel free to contact me the next time you see me in-game to start your lesson.

Offline Marcel_Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2011, 16:55:15 pm »
I'm sorry for not updating this for too long. I will start and request training as soon as possible. Due to my RL job, i'm not always available.

The past week i've been doing some police work. Detailed report will be made tonight when i get home.

Signed,

MdeRooy

Offline Marcel_Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2011, 10:38:37 am »
Patrol report

The moment of receiving the badge was a moment of glory and pride. I was finally able to take my service to the people of Argonath to the next level. After waiting my 5 days, i now feel ready to take my sessions, and become the high-level cop the SAPD Academy will teach me to be.

Patrol report
Date: 06/02/2011
Suspects killed: None
Suspects arrested: One, Adam_Stracci, who was wanted for Killing [UA]GoodAndy. Jail time was 60 seconds.
Civilians stopped: One, [ADF]Cody_Costa, see tickets.
Civilians ticketed: [ADF]Cody_Costa, a 100$ ticket for speeding.
Patrol partners: None
Patrol time: About 2 hours
Other:     

Screenshots:

Patrolling Market

Writing a speeding-ticket

Traffic assistance during a car accident

Assistance during a fire at Easter Basin Naval Station

Offline Marcel_Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2011, 21:34:51 pm »
Patrol report

Date: 06/04/2011
Patrol partners: [ARFD]Neonbhoy
Patrol time: About 2 hours
Other:

First i drove around with Neonbhoy. We patrolled Los Santos and Las Venturas. We drove trough the roadbloack which was setup by our fellow officers from the LVPD. After we showed our badges and shared our fresh bag of donuts with them, we drove on.

Passing the LVPD roadblock

When Officer Neonbhoy went home after a long shift, i decided to take it up some levels. After doing some maintenance on my helicopter, i was ready to patrol the skies.

Air patrol

During my flight, reports came in trough the radio that Captain Leroy Hudson was kidnapped! I immediately headed for the Los Santos Inlet, where the location of the 207 was.

Arriving at Los Santos Inlet

A lot of units were on scene already. After negotiations, the SWAT team entered the shack, and our Captain was freed from his kidnappers.

SWAT preparing to enter

I hope to be able to do my first Academy session in the next 24 hours. I will continue to contact Academy Trainers in-game.

Offline MrTrane

• [SA:MP] Former Chief of Police
  • Citizen
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]MrTrane
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2011, 13:49:46 pm »

ACADEMY

Name of Cadet: [ADF]MdeRooy
Name of Instructor: Lieutenant Trane Kiedis

Session #: 1

Brief on Performance: Cadet paid attention, did a good job and understood all the content of it.

Score (10)
10/10
Signed,
Lieutenant

Offline Seal041086

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2011, 11:25:50 am »
Good Luck MDErooy Definitly great officer Cant wait to see him as a SAPD Officer Recommended

Offline Marcel_Collin

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2011, 11:49:58 am »
Good Luck MDErooy Definitly great officer Cant wait to see him as a SAPD Officer Recommended

Thanks Seal!

And i'm going to be inactive for 2-4 days, due to my laptop breaking down. I've ordered a new one, so it should be here anytime soon!

Offline Marcel_Collin

• Citizen
Re: [AWAY 2-4 DAYS]SAPD: [ADF]MdeRooy
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2011, 15:40:08 pm »
Small update on my laptop situation:

Ordered a new one just now, it will be here tomorrow. It's a fine machine with 4 gigs of RAM and an i7 CPU. Hope i can play again as soon as possible!

Offline Leroy Hudson

• [SA:MP] Retired Chief
  • Citizen
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 18:28:40 pm »
Any updates on return?

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2011, 22:18:43 pm »
Failure to respond to activity checks, please re-apply when active again and you will be reinstated.

Paul Cutler
SAPD Academy Chief

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal