| Date: 25-09-24  Time: 15:29 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[September 23, 2024, 07:17:12 am]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 315
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: FBI and SWAT do not mix...  (Read 3182 times)

Offline David_Omid

• Citizen
FBI and SWAT do not mix...
« on: May 23, 2008, 00:41:06 am »
I have noticed recently that SWAT and FBI do not co-operate well during a 207...

How have I noticed this? Here is the reason:

I was kidnapped and Fernando was negociating. The kidnapper told Fernando that he had 10 seconds to pass him the briefcase of money or I die...

What to do in this situation? Easy! Pass him a briefcase of FAKE cash...

I have seen this done before and it works well. However, this is not what happened...

SWAT immediately ran in with SMGs and the kidnapper shot me just before being killed!

Solutions:

1. Do not send SWAT unless it really has resorted to violence
2. Do not send in 5 men with machine guns when there is a shotgun pointed at my face...
3. use a sniper...not an SMG!
4. When the FBI are talking to the kidnapper and getting him to relax, do not run in!

This is not a rant against SWAT, this is simply a suggestion that FBI and SWAT should work more as a team and communicate their plan instead of colliding with each other...

No signature to see here, move along citizens!

Offline Boricua56

• Compromised with Justice.
  • Citizen
  • [R*]Fernando
  • SA-MP: [R*]Fernando
Re: FBI and SWAT do not mix...
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2008, 00:58:42 am »
FBI tried to use snipers but..the big gate was closed for the agents with snipers,sync problems.. so they dint had a chance to shoot.

Anyway the rate of hostages secured by the FBI in our operations is more than 98% success...
We must always maintain that the wished final, as much as it seems to us meritorious and proceeding in right, it never justifies the use of improper means.

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2008, 08:24:39 am »
How did SWAT reaspond as they are currently non-operational?
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

Offline James_Hunter

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2008, 09:15:54 am »
I'm curious to this as well? If this happened a long time ago, are you trying to spark a fire between FBI and SWAT, David? If so, don't.

Offline David_Omid

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2008, 19:01:59 pm »
How did SWAT reaspond as they are currently non-operational?

Strange that, because I could have sworn a police maverick swooped down and guys with SMGs and SWAT uniforms came out...

Also, more SWAT units arrived in a patriot

I'm curious to this as well? If this happened a long time ago, are you trying to spark a fire between FBI and SWAT, David? If so, don't.

It happened recently, not a long time ago.

Spark a fire between FBI and SWAT? What motive could I possibly have?

All I am asking for is that FBI and SWAT relay ideas instead of getting in each other's way...FBI was doing fine until SWAT got me killed.

FBI tried to use snipers but..the big gate was closed for the agents with snipers,sync problems.. so they dint had a chance to shoot.

Anyway the rate of hostages secured by the FBI in our operations is more than 98% success...

I thought about this until I remembered that there were at least three cars in between the hangar doors...wouldn't that stop it from closing?

No signature to see here, move along citizens!

Offline James_Hunter

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2008, 19:04:52 pm »
I believe you're talking about the situation that took place around three to four months ago, let me lay down the situation for you, David.

Kidnapper: ''OK! Thats it he 10 seconds to live! Give me the money!''
SWAT Informant: ''Shit, the kidnapper said the hostage has 10 seconds to live.''
SWAT: ''Okay we're moving in.''

You were going to die in the next 10 seconds, SWAT had to take the chance that could of saved you, unfortunetly it didn't work. Now, on to the actual point of this topic; i've aready set up training dates with FBI and SWAT, thats not for you to point out and make an big issue about David, next time, if you are concerned about something, tell a Chief.

P.S. - Those doors are bugged, otherwise a Sniper would of been deployed, this RP was taking place in an bugged door-area, closed for people far away, open to those right next to it.

Offline Jaaskaa

• Citizen
  • THE Man
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2008, 23:48:43 pm »
No, it happened few weeks ago at abandonned airstrip ...

Anyways, FBI had a meeting with SWAT leader in order to solve SAPD/SWAT opinion toward FBI works. We don't hate the way SWAT operate. You can't succeed at 100% unfortunately, and this is especialy true in Argo. SWAT do a very good job when they are active but as I said, they can't win every time. Some things like a killed hostage may happen when the situation can't solve in any other way. FBI is looking forward in a way to create a best cooperation between SWAT and FBI.
Attention! At ease! Break off!

Offline James_Hunter

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2008, 10:56:23 am »
No, it happened few weeks ago at abandonned airstrip ...

Anyways, FBI had a meeting with SWAT leader in order to solve SAPD/SWAT opinion toward FBI works. We don't hate the way SWAT operate. You can't succeed at 100% unfortunately, and this is especialy true in Argo. SWAT do a very good job when they are active but as I said, they can't win every time. Some things like a killed hostage may happen when the situation can't solve in any other way. FBI is looking forward in a way to create a best cooperation between SWAT and FBI.

Well said. A few weeks ago?

Offline Legend

• Citizen
  • The future is near...
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2008, 11:37:53 am »
I am sorry to post here, but I can not restrict myself.

I belive that this topic is quite useless. Both SWAT and FBI higher ranked employees know their work and know their situations. I believe that strong and fast actions are being taken and things are fitting in their place now.

I also think CBF should lock this, because it needs no further discussion...

Offline [Rstar]CBFASI

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: May 24, 2008, 14:19:57 pm »
I agree...
Ex ARPD Commisioner
Retired SAPD Chief
Retired SWAT Commander

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal