| Date: 02-10-26  Time: 07:42 am
collapse

* User Info

 
 
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Just wanted to say Hello. by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 07:36:49]


I am the new one by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 05:20:26]


Im happy I now signed up by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 04:40:03]


I am the new guy by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 04:33:26]


Im glad I finally registered by Eo185sRonNh7
[Today at 03:52:48]

* Who's Online

  • Dot Guests: 246
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 1
  • Dot Users Online:

* Search


Author Topic: Resignation - Flavio Winston.  (Read 5538 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline diddeh

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 205
Resignation - Flavio Winston.
« on: June 19, 2011, 16:07:33 pm »
I've decided to move on and join another faction, had a great time in SAPD for sure, but got tired of it lately. And I think I would fit better in the faction i've applied for. Goodbye evryone.
SAPD Officer | SWAT Operative | Millionaire |

Offline Goodandy

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 4543
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: Resignation - Flavio Winston.
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2011, 16:16:12 pm »
Bye Flavio!  :(

Offline Nexus Riggs

  • Citizen
  • Posts: 1487
  • Former Deputy Chief
  • Badge-ID: #A107
Re: Resignation - Flavio Winston.
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2011, 19:57:50 pm »
Good luck mate.

 

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2026, SimplePortal