| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 15:15 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 23
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD: Damon_Smith  (Read 3918 times)

Offline Damon123104

• Citizen
SAPD: Damon_Smith
« on: July 06, 2011, 20:13:36 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules): Damon_Smith
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: 15, 22
How long have you played on Argonath RPG: June 23rd
How long have you played as a cop: June 23rd
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?: Yes
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?: Yes
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics? Yes
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above): No
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired? No
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application): No
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence): Well ever sense kindergarten i have been wanting to be a police officer and this experience should really improve my odds in the future. Im willing to work with other officers of the SAPD to fight any form of crime in The United States of Argonath, Im willing to do what ever it takes to keep this country safe

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD: Damon_Smith
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2011, 21:12:26 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

Thank you for applying for the San Andreas Police Department. Before you get started here, make sure that you have read the following information.

1.) http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=18282.0
2.) http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=12540.0

Below, we have listed the patrol report format. You should write patrol reports every two-three days. This shows us that you are an active Officer, and are interested in SAPD.

When writing the report, fill out what is written in the parantheses.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask any member of the Command Staff, SAPD Academy or SAPD.

Code: [Select]
[center][img]http://i51.tinypic.com/1673sjm.png[/img][/center]

[center][size=15pt][b]ARPD Patrol Report[/b][/size][/center]
[center]___________________________________________________________________________________________________[/center]
[center][b]Patrol Report[/b][/center]

[b]Date:[/b] (mm/dd/yy)

[b]Suspects killed:[/b] (# And reason for being killed.)
[b]Suspects arrested:[/b] (# And time in jail as well as why you arrested them.)

[b]Civilians stopped:[/b] (# And reason for being stopped.)
[b]Civilians ticketed:[/b] (# And fine price/ reason for ticket.)

[b]Patrol partners:[/b] ( Name of person.)
[b]Patrol time:[/b] (TIME OF PATROL... Ex: 3 hours)

[b]Incidents:[/b] (Incidents that occured.)       
[b]-[/b]           
[b]-[/b]
[b]-[/b]

[b]Conclusion:[/b] (Write a short conclusion about your day in work.)

[i]Signed,[/i]
[NAME]

Good luck!

Goodandy

SAPD Academy Manager

Offline Damon123104

• Citizen
SAPD: Damon_Smith Report
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 01:51:31 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: 07/06/2011

Suspects killed: 1 Alex Jones, carkilling assault and evading
Suspects arrested: 2, Names not remembered, 120 seconds, 140 seconds

Civilians stopped: 1
Civilians ticketed: Let off with warning, illegal passing and speeding

Patrol partners: None
Patrol time: 1.5 Hours

Incidents: (Incidents that occured.)       
Assault at Idlewood           
Intruder alarm in ganton
Shooting a vehicle while officer is in it
Killing of inocent
Heavily armed kidnappers
Corrupt cop killing inocents and other cops

Conclusion: Today was a pretty good day, As soon as i joined there was an intruder alarm went off in ganton, i went to check it out, suspect ran out of house shot at me, got in turismo, i pursued him for some time untill i lost sight of him and he got away, second i was driving and saw a balla hit an inocent person walking down the road, i stopped and asked what was going on, the balla said the guy insulted him and thats why i hit him, the guy said no he didn't he tried to rob me, then the balla hit him and i got the balla for assault, then the balla sprayed paint in my face and got him for assault on a cop, two other officers helped me in the arrest in the end he got jailed for 120 seconds, last i was driving my cruiser, pulled over because i got a phone call and a guy shot my vehicle with a desert eagle, i suspected him for shooting at police, he immediately surrendered, i took him in and jailed him for 140 seconds, and then i decided to write this report, overall a pretty good day.

Signed,
Damon Smith

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 02:33:44 am »
Good job Damon! Keep writing those every 3 or so days! Keep up the hard work.

Offline Damon123104

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 14:28:32 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: 07/10/2011

Suspects killed: 2, Quincy_Crook for Car ramming, evading, speeding, shooting at police, Other named not remembered, Shooting at police, 207
Suspects arrested: None

Civilians stopped: 3 Nino_Salieri for 15 KMH over speed limit within city limits
Civilians ticketed: Issued warning

Patrol partners: bo506
Patrol time: 2.3 Hours

207 of partner bo506, Suspect killed           
Shooting at cops, Drive by with M16
Multiple traffic violations
Evade from traffic stop
Partner bo506, KIA

Conclusion: Is was a pretty heavy crime day, alot of murders and drive bys, me and my partner got split up by a criminal when he killed my partner, when he respawned he was kidnapped and taken into area 51, Multiple units, including myself went into area 51, killed the kidnapper and saved my partner, one helpful unit was first name eddy

Signed,
Damon Smith

Offline Damon123104

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2011, 05:36:18 am »
Reporting Inactivity for 4 or 5 days July 11th - July 16th

Offline Damon123104

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2011, 07:56:56 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/14/2011

Suspects killed: 1, well technically not killed by me, but i helped, Reckless driving and evading
Suspects arrested: 1 assisted in someones arrest 15 seconds can't remember what for

Civilians stopped: 2
Civilians ticketed: 1, Recklessly driving over sidewalk 75 dollars

Patrol partners: Lyle
Patrol time: 1.5 - 2 hours

Armed robbery           
recklessly driving and ramming
Evading traffic stop
hit and run while suspected
Drug bust

Conclusion: Today was a good day, I went undercover and busted a drug dealer, Bust arranged by someone with the last name cipone or something got a new patrol partner, stopped two people as a routine traffic stop, overall there wasn't much crime

Signed,
Damon Smith

Offline Damon123104

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2011, 10:39:58 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/17/2011

Suspects killed: Quite a few, not by me but i assisted, there was a shoot out with police on the ground and suspect on the roof
Suspects arrested: 0

Civilians stopped: 2, Driving over the wrong side of the road, vehicle not roadworthy
Civilians ticketed: 1, Vehicle not roadworthy, 75 dollars, 3 tires busted and smoking engine

Patrol partners: I had one for about 5 minutes named manga
Patrol time: 2.3 hours

Shoot out with police           
Evading traffic stop after already pulled
Speeding and reckless driving

Conclusion: It was a pretty okay day, a very big shoot out between the cop baiters and cops, i was killed several times along with other officers, people evading traffic stops after already pulled over, and ramming into me

Signed,
Damon Smith

Offline Damon123104

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: July 18, 2011, 15:07:17 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/18/2011

Suspects killed: 3, Two killed and 1 assisted in all for evading and shooting at police
Suspects arrested: 0, seems like all the suspects i run into shoot at me and won't /gu

Civilians stopped: 5
Civilians ticketed: 2, Speeding - 50 dollars, Swerving onto the sidewalk - 75 dollars

Patrol partners: Max_Pain
Patrol time: 3-5 Hours

Evading and shooting at police           
Evading traffic stop
Terrorist activity
Gang shootout and drive by
Drug Deal

Conclusion: Today there was a lot of killings, People shooting at cops, Drug dealing and much more, me and a few friends formed a group called the Argonath Traffic Police, Tag ATP, Callsign ARTP-(Patrol car number) Me and my new friend max_pain took down suspects and done a lot of traffic stops, overall a pretty good day

Signed,
Damon Smith

Offline Huntsman

• [VC:MP] VCPD Chief of Police
  • Badge-ID: VC-22
« Reply #9 on: July 18, 2011, 16:25:04 pm »
If you would EVER deny this officer it would be biggest mistake you ever made!
This officer is honestly the best freecop i ever saw ,he really deserves to be SAPD officer

BTW.Pwned some Corleone suspects today  :sheriff:

RECOMMEND
ARPD Veteran: Over 10 years in ARPD.
BCSD Sheriff, ARTP Commander (SAMP) (2010-2011)
SAPD Officer (SAMP) (2010-2011)
FBI Special Agent (SAMP) (2011-2012)
Retired Chief of Police (VCPD) (2017-2018)
LSPD Senior Officer/Academy Leader  (VMP)(2020-2021)

Offline [WS]Adam[BCSD]

• Remove my rank if you see this. -Lopez
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #BC501
« Reply #10 on: July 18, 2011, 17:02:11 pm »
Reccomended
1 year, 1 day of service in the SAPD.
Bye.

Offline Damon123104

• Citizen
Re: [UPDATE] SAPD: [ATP]Damon_Smith
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2011, 04:28:52 am »
Update! Name changed to [ATP]Damon_Smith as i am the co-owner and part of the command staff of the new unofficial group
Argonath Traffic Patrol

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #12 on: July 20, 2011, 13:09:00 pm »

Date: 20th July 2011

Training Leader:
Senior Officer Benjamin J. Blake

Training Units:
[ATP]Damon_Smith
Oblivion_Carlos
[ATP]Max_Pain
Otilio_Hernandez
axey

Brief:

ARPD Shooting, Public Relations and Roadblock Training
Part 1 - Checking of knowledge. Sent them on their own shooting at the Fort Carson shooting range, and observed. Point was, to see if they would use the training facility effectively, and also to see their speed.  All ARPD Officer's were quite quick, but did not use tactics.
Part 2 - Approaching an idle, armed suspect - Used a target as a dummy, and set the ARPD Officers into a group of two, and a group of 3. Taught them the correct way to approach an idle, armed suspect. All of the ARPD Officer's did well in this task. At this point, Otilio_Hernandez left to help GiacJr
Part 3 - Public Relations training. Taught the ARPD Officers about the importance of PR, explaining that we should treat them with respect. Civilians should feel safe around the police, not be running scared of them. They all listened to the advice given by me.
Part 4 - Roadblock knowledge. Didn't tell them how to do it...just sent the Officers off to set up a roadblock. I went round the roadblock, and pointed out some major flaws in the way it was set up. All the cars in one line are easily rammed out of the way. All paid attention to what I said.
Part 5: - A correct roadblock. I briefed them on how to make an efficient roadblock, and showed them why it was better to have them laid out kind of staggered, like laying bricks. Rammed the roadblock with a rancher to show it was stronger, and the ARPD Officers acknowledged and understood what I was saying. Axey left for some reason, but they all did well in the training!
A special well done to [ATP]Max_Pain and [ATP]Damon_Smith, who, despite some joking moments, got the job done efficiently, and mostly listened to what I had to say!

Signed,
Senior Officer Benjamin J. Blake
DPD HQ
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Damon123104

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2011, 04:01:59 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/20/2011

Suspects killed: 2-3 Evading and not stopping after several warnings, shooting at police, 207
Suspects arrested: 1, 130 seconds, Shooting at police and recklessly driving and ramming

Civilians stopped: 3
Civilians ticketed: 1 fined, driving on the wrong side of the road, 80 dollars

Patrol partners: [ATP]Max_Pain
Patrol time: 4-6 hours

High ranked police officer kidnapped/207            
Evading like always
Shooting at police
10-15 people shooting at us at 207

Conclusion: Today was a big day for evading traffic stops and citations, people would rather pay the 1000 dollar
corners few than a 90 dollar ticket, Ive chased 3-5 different people due to evading, I successfully killed two of them, then later on
there was a huge 207 at fallen tree farm place, they kidnapped an officer names Sean i think, there was 4-5 swat members and 10-15 regular police responding to it, they sent the fake money in by two brave officers which names i cannot recall and then the sniper swat team hit them and we all moved in. I got one kill and then got killed myself, the hostage Sean crashed off as soon as we struck so I'm guessing he is okay, it was a really fun day! Later that day we celebrated joker's b-day, i did not go inside myself as i was part of a bike patrol led by [Jedi]Steven_Jeffrey, who is a very good officer i might add, we patrolled around SF and LS after ls our current ground leader ghost. left, then went to rockstar hotel in LV, Then our new ground leader Adam_Cipone had to leave to i had to take over leading the ground units to where ever [Jedi]Steven_Jeffrey wanted me to go, he was in a helicopter, I drove through to SF via Bayside then went through to doherty garcia and queens, then went to SFPD to refuel, after that we drove to the baseball field in SF then we went back to SFPD and the patrol ended, Me and two others was awarded 500 dollars by [Jedi]Steven_Jeffrey, we had alot more people when we started the patrol but many broke off when we went to rockstar hotel for joker's party, it was one of the most funniest days ever, [Jedi]Steven_Jeffrey and [UA]Adam_Cipone are very good police officers, before we went patrolling i had DPD training by BenThePenguin which went pretty well, we was taught how to move up to a suspect and how to manage a roadblock, he is also a very good cop. Great day!

Signed,
[ATP]Damon_Smith

Picture of patrol

Picture of 207!

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2011, 01:41:28 am »
From the Desk of Officer / SAPD Examiner Steven Jeffrey

This applicant attended my bike patrol twice, one on the 20th and the 21st of July. During both patrols, this applicant has demonstraited many qualities such as leading a ground unit whilst I am overseeing the operation, listening carefully and many other qualities.

Thanks for participating in the patrol and goodluck with your application.

Signed,

Steven Jeffrey,
SAPD Officer
SAPD Examiner
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

Offline Damon123104

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2011, 09:53:05 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date: 07/22/2011

Suspects killed: 2, Evading and not stopping after several warnings, Attempted 207 and mordor escape
Suspects arrested: 1, reckless driving 75 seconds

Civilians stopped: 4, All for going up wrong ramp at mullholland intersection
Civilians ticketed: 3, 225 each for wrong ramp, would have been 4 but one evaded

Patrol partners: None
Patrol time: 1 hour

Incidents: (Incidents that occurred.)       
Attempted prison escape           
Attempted 207 of TinMan i think...
Evading
Wrong ramp use at mullholland intersection

Conclusion: Today was a busy day, for about 45 minutes i stayed at the mullholland intersection trying to catch
wrong ramp users, then for the last 15 minutes i helped with the attempted prison escape. I didn't play for long so it wasn't much.
I am also NO LONGER a part of the ARTP.

Signed,
Damon_Smith

Offline Damon123104

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2011, 19:41:05 pm »
I know i have been inactive for 9 days now, and theres no way im going to be active enough to be an officer therfore im resigning this application

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #17 on: August 11, 2011, 00:55:46 am »
Application Denied! Withdrawn.

Rejected!

Goodandy
SAPD Academy Manager

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal