| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 23:14 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 198
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [Withdrawn]SAPD: Rick_Carnell  (Read 1857 times)

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
  • Citizen
[Withdrawn]SAPD: Rick_Carnell
« on: July 22, 2011, 13:30:15 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):
Character: Rick Sanders
Ingame: Rick_Sanders
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real Life (16) Ingame (22)
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:Around.. 2 years or more.
How long have you played as a cop: 6 months.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:Yes.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?Yes.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):Nope.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?N/A
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=15262.0
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):

I want to join SAPD because i love being a cop.
 I've loved being a cop since i joined the server.
I love seeing high rank cops around and i want to be one also.
Im not saying being freecop is bad, but i would enjoy it more to be in the SAPD.

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD: Rick_Sanders
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2011, 05:53:48 am »

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date:7/23/11

Suspects killed:2 (Assaulting Cops with an Fire arm.)
Suspects arrested:180 Seconds both.

Civilians stopped:|7| 2 (for Wreckless Driving) 1 (Broken Tail Light) 2 (No License Plates) 2 (For throwing beers out the window)
Civilians ticketed:3 Tickets (2/$25 | 1/$110

Patrol partners:N/A
Patrol time:4-5 Hours.

Incidents:       
I was caught in an Car Crash. I collided with another officer (Prosege) in Flint County. We were both fine and no civilians were involved. The only things that were hurt were the PD Cruisers.               

I happened to come across a whole F-150 filled with Drunk Rednecks. They were partying and Throwing used Glass Beer bottles out their windows. One landed on the size and splashed all around a couple of Teenagers hanging out. A few people rushed over to them to see if anyone's hurt, No one was severely hurt. I pulled them over and gave them a Citation.

I happened to Stop a car for Wreck-less driving. After all the re-search on His license and Registration, Also his License Number, I asked if i could check his car. I found a Firearm in his back seat which he had no license for. I gave him a Citation and an average time to go get his license.

Conclusion:It was like any other day. I patrolled until i found some hooligans driving around. I gave an citation for somebody holding a Firearm without a License.Also, I was involved in a car crash with another officer, But luckily, No-one was hurt. Stop a few cars for Wreck-less driving and One for throwing beers out of his windows.

Signed,
Rick Sanders

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
  • Citizen
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2011, 10:42:34 am »

ARPD Patrol Report

Patrol Report

Date:7/24/11

Suspects killed: 1 (Assaulting A Officer)
Suspects arrested:6 Arrested. [2 = Evading | # in jail:80] [1 = Having an gun out in public | # in jail: 50] [2 = Shooting | # in jail:120

Civilians stopped:2 [1 = Speeding] [1 = Fighting]
Civilians ticketed:2 [$75/Fighting in Public.]

Patrol partners:Aaron_G
Patrol time:Around.. 4-5 hours.

Incidents:       
1. High Speed Chase.           
2. An officer held as an Hostage.
3. Breaking up a fight

Conclusion:First is First, Me and Officer Aaron were involved in an High speed chase located at Mulholland Highway, Then it went all the way to San Fierro Airport. We caught the suspect and booked him. Second, There was a kidnap while officer Ivan was the Hostage. It was a tough one, But we managed to do it. With the help of ARPD,SAPD and FBI. Lastly, Me and Aaron Happened to come across a big fight down in Idlewood. Noone was serious injured, But we gave both of them a citation. Was an Exhausting  night but we finished it off like any other day, Eating donuts and drinking coffee back to the station.

Signed,
Rick Sanders

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
  • Citizen
« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2011, 13:19:01 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report

Patrol Report

Date: 7/25/11

Suspects killed:2 [One for Assault And other for Evading]
Suspects arrested:3 [Verbal Assault (15 Seconds) Robbing (120 Seconds) Indecent Exposure (30 Seconds)

Civilians stopped:1 (Walking in the middle of a Highway)
Civilians ticketed:0 (Didn't find any Suspicious Acts)

Patrol partners:Steve_Hello
Patrol time:Around.. 2-3 hours.

Incidents:     
1. Was a big Code 30 in LV with Loads of Suspects, SAPD/ARPD and FBI went in and took them out.           
2. Did an Investigation With George_Jetson, On a couple of Gangsters saying they were trying to set up a Drug Bust.
3. Tried to Stop an Suicide act, The suicidal Victim was "Max_Bonanno" when one of the ARPD made him Jump. R.I.P
4. Was in an SFPD Organised Patrol, With the Leader being Bakoma_Bennett.
5. Possibly stopped an Illigal Drug trade in San Fierro Avispa Country Club.

Conclusion:
Alright, There was a big Code 30 in LV which contained about 10 Suspects armed and Armoured. SAPD,ARPD and FBI set out and Went after them, Which was easy cause we caught them without a car in the Tunnel. We blocked both sides of the tunnel and Started shooting after they shot at us. We went back to the PD after we were done. Then me and George did an investigation on a couple of gangsters claiming they were trying to create an Drug bust. He was unsuspected because he gave enough evidence and the suspecting officer had no evidence.Also, There was an 10-56 of an Man trying to suicide in Richman. I rushed over like nothing before, Was going 170 Km/H trying to save his life. As he told us to stand back or he'll jump, We did so. Until one ignorant Argonath Police Department  officer ran up to him and made him jump. I heard in the police radio that San Fierro was organizing an Organised Patrol. I went to San Fierro Police Department and Tagged along. I was with Steve_Hello and we Were PC-1. We had a blast, We patrolled all over, Got some donuts and finished the job well. And lastly We got an Code 30 call in San Fierro Avispa Country Club that there was a possible Drug deal going on, We came in on high speed, Blocked both ways and surrounded them. Officer Haythem told us it was a C4 when we got there, so we got back in our cruisers and left. What a day, Don't you think?

Signed,
Rick Sanders

Offline Cester

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2011, 13:25:20 pm »
Officer Rick_Sanders Attend to my bike patrol was a great move and Good attitube,Keep up a Good Work wish you luck in fucture

Recommended

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
  • Citizen
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2011, 13:27:56 pm »
Officer Rick_Sanders Attend to my bike patrol was a great move and Good attitube,Keep up a Good Work wish you luck in fucture

Recommended

Thanks ! We're going to do a lot more of those Bike Patrols.

Participated in SWAT training a little today, Was fun.

Offline Dolfa

• Citizen
    • Skype - dolfa.kiedis
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2011, 15:22:34 pm »
Ingame Nickname AND Character Name (warning, see point #9 of application rules):
Character: Rick Sanders
Ingame: Rick_Sanders
Real-Life Age AND Ingame Age: Real Life (16) Ingame (22)
How long have you played on Argonath RPG:Around.. 2 years or more.
How long have you played as a cop: 6 months.
Are you a United States of Argonath Citizen (do you have a passport)?:Yes.
Do you have a driver's license (issued by driving school)?:Yes.
Have you read all "SAPD Police Procedures" topics?Yes.
Have you been an SAPD member before? (cadet or above):Nope.
If yes, explain your previous rank in SAPD, did you resign, rejected or fired?N/A
Had an previous application that go rejected? (add link to old application):http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=15262.0
Why do you want to join San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 3 sentence):

I want to join SAPD because i love being a cop. I've loved being a cop since i joined the server. I love seeing high rank cops around and i want to be one also. Im not saying being freecop is bad, but i would enjoy it more to be in the SAPD.

Minimum 3 lines in last question, fix your application.

Academy Examiner
Sgt. Dolfa Kiedis
Dolfa Kiedis
LSPD Officer

I say what I want to say and do what I want to do. There's no in between. People will either love you for it or hate you for it.

Ex. LSPD and SFPD Lieutenant
Ex. SWAT Team Leader
2009-2013

Offline iRonald

• Maxwell Cole
  • Citizen
« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2011, 22:40:31 pm »
Withdrawn.

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829