| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 02:22 am
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 315
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [Withdrawn] SAPD Application: Sisko White  (Read 3953 times)

Offline Sisko.

• [SA:MP] CRASH Rookie
  • Citizen
[Withdrawn] SAPD Application: Sisko White
« on: September 27, 2011, 15:09:01 pm »
SAPD Application Sisko White

Nickname (ingame): Sisko.White
Nickname (character): Sisko
Argonath Forums nickname: Sisko
Previous names: Nine_Richman, Nine_Corleone, [i9]Sisko_White
Age (ingame and real-life): IG: 25 IRL: 20
What is your timezone: CET

Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?: Yes
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: Currently none, in the past Richman, Corleone, Inferno 9.
How long you play a day: A couple of hours a day, on average about 4-5.
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: No, fluent in English.

Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank): Previous topics: Sisko White & Nine Corleone

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes
What would make you an good officer?: My professionalism, maturity, respect, teamwork and patience. I have been part of the criminal underworld since I began Argonath RPG, so it's about time for change.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: None at all, but completely open to learn!
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: In general, my work would emphasize on the roleplay aspect for policing, rather than shoot-to-kill kind of attitude. I would be completely involved with teamwork, as that is a key factor in successful police work. As an overall picture, I would like to get involved with drug-busts, undercover work, trafic stops and of course, keeping the streets of Argonath as safe as they can be!   
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 4 lines): I would like to join the SAPD as I have been part of the criminal world since I began playing Argonath. I look forward to the team work involved, and the complete opposite sides of what I am used to - exploring different roles of roleplay. I have been part of the Argonath Community since 08, so it's about time I open my eyes to something new. Before creating this application, I took a few days or policing as a test, just to see if I was really interested. Soon, I became under guidance of LVPD, and since then, I have decided I would like to try, and see where this takes me. I look forward to all the new people I'l meet, the action of course, and busting em' Ballas!

I certify that all information is true and correct.
Sisko W.

Offline stitch

• Citizen
  • Yeah, so what?
Re: SAPD Application - Sisko White
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2011, 15:44:38 pm »
More and more ballas joining SAPD..

Goodluck Sisko.

Hope your enjoying Sweden...
South Africa is too cold right now..  :neutral:
[SA:MP] Duel
[IV:MP] Robert Leone

Offline [R*]Drix

• Citizen
  • Rashid King
    • Skype - drix655
  • Badge-ID: #138
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Drix
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2011, 19:06:46 pm »
Hey man, nice to see you applying.
Good luck!

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2011, 19:28:37 pm »

Welcome Applicant..

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Steven Jeffrey
SAPD Academy Manager
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

Offline JoeyA

• Citizen
« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2011, 21:46:00 pm »
Not sure about your criminal status, thought the RP I've have usually seen from you was GOLD. Definitely recommended in this manner.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2011, 02:00:15 am »
Incorrect formatting! Please fix it!

SAPD Application : [NAME]

Offline Sisko.

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application: Sisko White
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2011, 00:25:12 am »
Incorrect formatting! Please fix it!

Done  ;)

9/28/2011 - I participated in a training session of paintball organised
by [Rstar]Uninhibited of Dillimore PD. Great fun! Thanks to all who participated.

9/29/2011 - Code Purple Red: Large-scale shoot out involving a mob.
Luckily, thanks to great teamwork, there were no suspects that got away.

9/30/2011 - Patroled with [Rstar]Drix, was an interesting patrol with
some great, quality roleplay. I really enjoyed myself! SU26 made a run for it,
and was unfortunately shot dead as I drew my weapon.

Offline Uninhibited

• [SA:MP] CRASH Rookie [SA:MP] Ac. Instructor
  • Citizen
  • [Rstar]Uninhibited
  • Badge-ID: #DM2326
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2011, 00:31:47 am »
Sisko. One of my best friends when I was into Inferno 9 and I believe he is a great personality and a great player.
It's good to see you turned into the lawful side of ArgonathRPG. HIGHLY recommended.

Signed,
D.P.D. Officer Uninhibited.

To improve and develop ArgonathRPG

To serve and protect

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2011, 01:53:38 am »

Important Notice

Hello Applicant.
It is extremely important that you update your application with the newest information. Please do so as soon as possible!
Signed,

Steven Jeffrey
SAPD Academy Manager

Code: [Select]
[color=black][b][size=14pt]SAPD Application <NAME>[/size][/b][/color]

[b]Nickname (ingame):[/b]
[b]Nickname (character):[/b]
[b]Argonath Forums nickname:[/b]
[b]Previous names:[/b]
[b]Age (ingame and real-life):[/b]
[b]What is your timezone:[/b]

[b]Do you have a passport?:[/b]
[b]Do you have a license?:[/b]
[b]Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):[/b]
[b]Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):[/b]
[b]Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?:[/b]
[b]How long you play a day:[/b]
[b]Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?:[/b]

[b]Do you agree with the Application Rules?:[/b]
[b]Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:[/b]
[b]What would make you an good officer?:[/b]
[b]Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?:[/b]
[b]Describe your work as an SAPD officer:[/b]
[b]Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 4 lines):[/b]

[i]I certify that all information is true and correct.[/i]
<NAME>
Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

Offline Sisko.

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2011, 01:55:43 am »
The application is up to date, or have I missed something?

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2011, 03:23:12 am »
Only this part which needs to be updated;

"Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):"
"Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):"

Offline Sisko.

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: October 03, 2011, 11:20:48 am »
Thanks. Updated.

Offline Larry "Pixy" Faulke

• Citizen
  • Nothing is wrong except that there's nothing wrong
  • Badge-ID: #LV3919
« Reply #12 on: October 03, 2011, 15:56:14 pm »
Saw the officer in action today and I regret to say that I wasn't impressed with his performance. Officer Sisko opened fire on an unarmed suspect who was running away using an MP5/SMG (a heavy weapon) without issuing any warnings. While you are allowed to open fire at unarmed suspects who are running away you must issue a warning first (use either /s2 or /s3 or the /m commands) before you open fire, and even then you can only use light weapons such as your Magnum/Deagle.

After the incident though I called Officer Sisko to LSPD and explained what he did wrong and it appears that he understood his mistake. My recommendation for officer Sisko would be to read and understand SAPD Laws and Procedures by heart. Here is a link; http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=18282.0

However this was the first time I saw officer Sisko violate one of our basic laws so for the moment at least, I will not pass judgement whether to recommend or not recommend him for SAPD.

Signed
Larry "Pixy" Faulke

Offline Sisko.

• Citizen
« Reply #13 on: October 03, 2011, 16:07:45 pm »
I regret what happened and to see this message, but it's just another learning curve within policing. A few moments after this incident, the exact situation arose, where I saw not just freecops, but officers drivebying on a suspects'-vehicle posing no threat or advantages in speed, ending in annihilating the unarmed suspect with a combat shotgun without warning. This incident has definitely set in stone, and I will uphold the policing procedures not just personally but where I see fellow officers breaking them too.

Thanks Pixy from bringing this to my attention. I have thoroughly read through the procedures, and will truly abide by them.

Cheers,
Sisko

Offline Orel

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #4815
« Reply #14 on: October 03, 2011, 18:46:36 pm »

Howdy,Sisko_White.
This Applicant Attended to D.P.D Organized Patrol,Showed great Driving skills,And he knows how to handle the radio.Recommended.

Offline Sisko.

• Citizen
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2011, 18:50:23 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: (03/10/2011)

Suspects killed:
1. Jimmy Khalidov - Down by lethal force

Suspects arrested: 3
1. Naco Lopez - Arrested for murder. 45 Seconds
2. Gregor Corleone - Arrested for murder. 45 Seconds
3. Pao13 Surenos - Arrested for evading. 15 Seconds

Civilians stopped:2
Civilians ticketed:1

Civilian was driving on the wrong side of the road - $100 fine
Suspicious vehicle, stopped for routine check of drivers licence and narcotics.   

Patrol partners: Anthony.
Patrol time: 3-4 hours

Incidents:
Responded to a few Code 30's    
207 Mordor            

Conclusion:
Began patrolling with LVPD Recruit Anthony - since the streets of Las Venturas were very quiet, we joined the Dillimore Police Department on a organised patrol. Anothy. and I were DPD-Vodka 1 HPU unit, where we responded to four suspects around Red County concluding in Whetstone. There was some great team work, where the AU could easier respond 10-20's on the suspect.

Sisko W,

Offline Sisko.

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2011, 22:08:43 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: (05/10/2011)

Suspects killed:
1.[TGG]Patrick Brown - Down by lethal force. Heavily armed suspect - Code 30

Suspects arrested: 3
1. Ethan Corleone - Arrested for murder. 45 Seconds

Civilians stopped:5
Civilians ticketed:2

Tommy Silvento was driving on the wrong side of the road - $150 fine
Casper Dazer was driving on the wrong side of the road - $150 fine
Chernov Corleone was suspected for harvesting/in possesion of Narcotics. Vehicle was searched and cleared.
Two civilians at a suspected heroin drop was searched, as well as their vehicles - found no evidence of narcotics.

Patrol partners: Bruce Reyes,
Patrol time:5-6 hours

Incidents:
Responded to a Code 30 in Idlewood, Red Code Purple. FBI was on the scene and it ended in a mass shoot-out. I was shot and injured.

Conclusion:
Was a good day of patrolling. First, I was involved with an organized patrol organised by LSPD, a riot control training session and a training session held by LVPD. All were very informative, definitely learnt some new skills. Overall, I enjoy organised patrols. I try to get involved as much as I can, as I find police work with really good team work is a lot of fun!

Riot Control Training

Riot Control Training

LVPD Training

Code Purple Idlewood

Sisko W,

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2011, 01:59:56 am »

Application Accepted...

Hello applicant,

As result of your applicant I am happy to announce your application has been accepted.
You have also been queued into SAPD Academy, in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that a SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You may start lessons on the Academy on 11/10/2011. The Academy will exist out of 4 sessions, 1 pre-examination and a final examination, more information about the Academy you can find here.

Do NOT forget: you must still reply once a week on your topic with a patrol report.

Signed,

Goodandy
SAPD Academy Manager

in name of:
Nexxt, Chief of Academy

Offline Larry "Pixy" Faulke

• Citizen
  • Nothing is wrong except that there's nothing wrong
  • Badge-ID: #LV3919
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2011, 17:07:18 pm »

Organized Patrol Review

Today Cadet Sisko White participated in an organized patrol that I assembled at LSPD. Throughout the patrol I can say that Cadet Sisko's capabilities have improved considerably since the last time I saw him in action. He has good driving capabilities on the police motorbike though he could use some more practice when taking the bike off road. Cadet Sisko White can also use some more practice reporting on the radio while chasing on the police motorbike. I know that typing and driving at the same time is difficult but this is where your radio communication capabilities are put to the test. Use the codes to cut down your messages. Despite of the troubles though Cadet Sisko performed quite well during his first bike patrol. My recommendation for Cadet Sisko is to test himself on the field by participating in high speed chases on the bike and reporting his status on the radio as the chase proceeds. I look forward to working with Cadet Sisko again in the future.

Signed
Larry "Pixy" Faulke

Offline Sisko.

• Citizen
« Reply #19 on: October 08, 2011, 16:06:55 pm »

ARPD Patrol Report

[Date][10/07/2011 & 10/06/2011 ]
[Suspects Arrested/Killed]
- Mc Sergio Costello [SU#012]: Arrested for Murder | Jailed 45 Seconds []
- Necro 299 [SU#013]: Arrested for Aiding & Evading| Jailed 30 Seconds []
- [TGG] Patrick Brown [SU#011]: Arrested for Shooting at Police | Jailed 45 Seconds []
- Suspected Sforza member [SU#014] | Heavily Armed | Down by lethal force []
- Suspected Sforza member [SU#015] | Heavily Armed | Down by lethal force []

[Incidents]
- 207 Red Mordor
- Code 10 Red LSAP
- C30 Ganton
- C30 Code Purple Grove (5 Heavily Armed Suspects)
- C30 Jefferson

[Training]
- LVPD Organised Patrol | Air Unit Eagle 1 | [Patrol Partner] James Collin | Responded to a fire at LVA Freight Depot
- LSPD HPU Organised Patrol | Biker Unit 1 | Patrolled East LS | Responded to suspects throughout San Andreas
- DPD Off-road Training | Trained in apprehending suspects in an off-road pursuit.

[Patrol Partners]
- [Rstar]Uninhibited
- Tom Adams
- James Collin
- [Rstar]Drix

[Patrol Time]
- 10 Hours (2 days)

[Notes]
Like Pixy mentioned above, paroling on a bike is quiet difficult when it comes to communication. Obviously, it would
make things a lot more effective by using Teamspeak, but in this case, my codes and typing skills were put to the test.
The organised patrol organised by LVPD and the training organised my DPD was a lot of fun. I met some new officers
and learnt some effective methods to reporting codes on the police radio. Responding to the 207 was crazy! I have
never seen so many suspects in one place before. Luckily, through the great teamwork by the command staff,
all suspects were mostly killed and the hostages saved.

[Evidence]

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal