| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 23:35 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 480
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application: Chris_Falcone  (Read 2092 times)

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
  • [SA:MP] Ex SAPD Cadet for SFPD&APPD
  • Badge-ID: 5200
SAPD Application: Chris_Falcone
« on: November 09, 2011, 03:49:42 am »
SAPD Application <Chris_Falcone>

Nickname (ingame): Chris_Falcone
Nickname (character): Christopher Michael Geist
Argonath Forums nickname: spccer
Previous names: Chris7557, Chris., Chris_Scalletta, Chris_Bonanno, Chris_Giordano, Chris_Niko
Age (ingame and real-life): 25 IG 14 real
What is your timezone: EST+5

Do you have a passport?: Yes
Do you have a license?: Yes
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank): I applied back in February 2011 and got Denied because I was no longer interested ..   Link:   http://arpd.argonathrpg.com/forum/index.php?topic=15853.msg134040#msg134040
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: Scalletta, Green, ballas, 8th st before they named it 8th st, Bonanno, Giordano, niko.       
How long you play a day: To be honest I can't answer that because it varies. I'm in accelerated classes this year and the work is different everyday. I try to get online every chance I get for around 2-3 hours or as long as I can get. Weekends I can spend the day on.
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: No

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Yes
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes, re-reading each day.
What would make you an good officer?: I am a decent shot, I can issue and follow orders, (better with following) I'm a good driver, and I know many of the criminal groups well, so I can antisipate what will happen next.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: Yes
Describe your work as an SAPD officer: I try to be as effective as I can. I usually patrol and conduct traffic stops. But when a officer is in need of assistance, I respond and assist when I can. I like taking part in group patrol. One of my favorite things to do.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (minimum of 4 lines): I feel I have matured since my last application. I'm a lot smarter and more efficent than before. You need something done, I'm your guy. I love being with the group. I hate being alone and I feel ARPD gives me the opportunity  to be with other officers, and i also feel it will allow me to expand me relations. I think there is a lot I can contribute to Argonaths society, and people. I want to learn more and expand my knowlege on police work. I think ARPD will help educate me on the real world police work too. I presume my goal of being a law enforcement officer in the near future.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
<Chris_Falcone>
Good to see you fighting for what you believe is right. Probably best you got out before you had to decide between your rank and your beliefs. Glad you chose the second option, shows some people still have a moral obligation in the community, not an agenda for power.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Application: Chris_
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2011, 03:56:48 am »

Welcome Applicant..

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Signed,

Goodandy
SAPD Academy Manager

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2011, 03:57:16 am »

Notice..

Dear SAPD Applicant;
You have used the incorrect formatting to create your application for the San Andreas PD.
It is required that you fix this as soon as possible. You may click here to get the correct format.
After receiving this warning, you have 24 hours to fix your application.

Signed,

Goodandy
SAPD Academy Manager

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2011, 04:56:19 am »
I have studied and looked over my application and I think I have fixed my error.
Good to see you fighting for what you believe is right. Probably best you got out before you had to decide between your rank and your beliefs. Glad you chose the second option, shows some people still have a moral obligation in the community, not an agenda for power.

Offline AirLiuzzi.

• Citizen
  • Amo le Bella Ragazza
  • Badge-ID: #007
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2011, 13:39:26 pm »
Definately recommended. Patrolled a long time with this Officer last night, looks professional and knows how to handle situations.

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2011, 13:49:30 pm »
Definately recommended. Patrolled a long time with this Officer last night, looks professional and knows how to handle situations.

Thank you, Officer Liuzzi

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2011, 21:31:56 pm »
ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: (11/9/11)

Suspects killed:
8 -   Returning fire, No-comply, officer assastance.
Suspects arrested: 2 - Evading, Murder.
Civilians stopped: 3
Civilians ticketed: 2 - Wreckless driving - Crossing the double yellow and making wide turns in a car. Also - Damaging city property ( Light posts ) Both a 50 Dollar charge.

Patrol time: 10Hours
Patrol Partners: Liuzzi, Axel_Rover
Incidents: Shootings - Fights - Drug Activity - Officer assastance.
I helped a few officers in a dangerous shootout. The suspect got back into his car, and fled. The officers car blew-up, and I gave them a ride. We soon cought up to the suspects, and took them down. Lethal force used.

Traffic stop gone wrong - I stopped a wreckless driver. He was uncoopertave, and attacked me and a supporting officer. We took him down with lethal force.

---Conclusion: Today my main goal was helping officers in need of assastance. I think I made a few friends in the process. Today was a really good day. Best day in a while!

Signed,Chris_

I took some screenshots:

Offline K9Alex

• Citizen
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2011, 00:57:18 am »
I recommend him, he joined the pursuit against Richard Marlen today and helped us a lot. :)

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2011, 02:09:56 am »
Thank you officer K9.

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2011, 01:11:16 am »
I may be offline for a day or two, as my game has an error and will not start.

Offline Marco Cipone

• Citizen
« Reply #10 on: November 12, 2011, 00:19:46 am »

The Police Department of San Fierro and Dillimore - Operation Report

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a operation today. The operation was about patrolling with PD bikes,splitting up in order to cover a big area. The officer highlighted in the units who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future to attend our operations.

Team Leader(s)
Don.Cipone
AirOrel
Steven_Jeffrey

Units attended
Chris_
Tomer.
John_Cussack
Deni_Dosen
Darwish_Kamal
Andre_Delira
ExPl0Se

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Don Cipone
SFPD Sergeant

Steven_Jeffrey
SFPD Senior Officer

DPD AirOrel
DPD Sergeant

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: November 12, 2011, 02:26:25 am »
Thank you for the SFPD patrol Don, I had a lot of fun! (:

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #12 on: November 13, 2011, 18:15:46 pm »
ARPD Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Patrol Report

Date: 11/13/11

Suspects killed: 3 Evade - No comply - Officer assastance
Suspects arrested: 2 - Shooting, Evade
Civilians stopped: 2 - Both routine checks
Civilians ticketed:

Patrol partners: Aksh, Muhammid.juniad
Patrol time: 13 hours
Incidents:
 * During SFPD patrol, me and Aksh encountered a group of people, three suspects, 4 civilian. Other officers responded, and in a matter of minuites, the situation was code 4.
 * One suspect fled. I chased him for a few minuites, until hes car finally blew up. After his car blew up, he continued to evade and run from me. Thats when I made the decision to use lethal force.

---Conclusion: Today, I attended DPD organized patrol, and SFPD organized patrol. I had a good time, and learn a few things that I can apply to my work.

Signed, Chris_

Offline Steven J

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #108
  • SA-MP: Steven_Kolta
  • IV:MP: Steven_Kolta
« Reply #13 on: November 13, 2011, 21:16:29 pm »

The Police Department of the City of San Fierro - Operation Report

The police department of the City of San Fierro did a operation today. The operation was a organised patrol throughout San Fierro and Tierra Robadda. The officer highlighted in the units who attended did a good job and we will look forward to seeing you more in the future to attend our operations.

Team Leader(s)
Steven Jeffrey

Units attended
[WP]Khostas
Chris_
Explose
[WP]Rippersouls
aksh
Colsville
Darwish Kamal
John Cussack

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Steven Jeffrey
SFPD Senior Officer

Steven Kolta
~ SAPD Supervisory Officer ~

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #14 on: November 13, 2011, 21:49:49 pm »
Thanks Steven!

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2011, 16:20:33 pm »

Important Notice..

Hello, Cadet Chris_,

Application has been brought back to the "SA:MP Applications Board" after a successfull appeal.

You have explained me your bad grades and what happened because of that, and I agree your real life is more important then SA:MP. Due to the results of your bad grades, you were not able to post an inactivity notice.

Good luck in the field, Chris!

Signed,

Paul Cutler
SAPD Academy Chief

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2011, 17:16:38 pm »
ARPD Patrol Report
Patrol Report

Date:
11/24/11
Suspects killed: N/A
Suspects arrested: 3 - Shooting and attacking Officers
Civilians stopped: 1 - Speeding in a residential area
Civilians ticketed: 1 - $50.00

Patrol partners: None
Patrol time: 1 Hour
Incidents:
Officers were attacked outside SFPD. The 3 attackers shortly surrendered, and I jailed them for 40 Each. -           

--Conclusion: Today was a good day. Best in a while on the job.
Signed, Chris_

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2011, 15:33:46 pm »
Name changed to Chris_Falcone

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application: Chris_Falcone
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 03:23:14 am »
Withdrawing.
Not ready to part with Criminal Life. I find I am a better criminal than cop. Being a criminal is making me stronger and richer than SAPD.

I maybe back in the future. For now, Falcone is my life.

~Chris_Falcone

Offline Larry "Pixy" Faulke

• Citizen
  • Nothing is wrong except that there's nothing wrong
  • Badge-ID: #LV3919
Re: SAPD Application: Chris_Falcone
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 07:43:52 am »

Application Rejected.

Hello applicant,

I regret to inform you that unfortunately your application has been
rejected.
A rejection can have several reasons, the following reasons apply to your rejection:

- Application withdrawn by applicant.

Additional notes:
N/A

IMPORTANT: If you do not agree with your rejection and you want to appeal for this, please send a PM towards

Academy Command:
Academy Chief Nexxt
Academy Chief Steven Jeffrey

Signed,

Larry "Pixy" Faulke
SAPD Academy Manager

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal