| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 20:35 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 491
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | AstarothThePenguin  (Read 13274 times)

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
Re: SAPD Application | Astaroth.
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2012, 19:13:18 pm »
Name changed to Astaroth.
Left Sforza and applied for [WS]
I can't describe the vibe i get when i drive-by six people and 5 i hit :roll:

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2012, 22:39:57 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: May 8, 2012.

Length: 3-4 hours.

Patrol Partner(s): [WS]Daniel, Dektar, Reapersoul

Suspects Arrested: Today a total of 2 suspects were arrested.
Suspects Killed: Today a total of 3-4 suspects were killed.

Investigations Performed: None.

Tickets Issued: None.
Civilians Stopped: Tried one, but he evaded.

Description of your shift: Great day, Started off with chasing Notes at Flint county, he crashed and by that time, i joined Dektar and Daniel, we waited for him a while and he came back, when he came back he tried to evade again. We shot him, but he didn't get any tires damaged. Chasing him around FC for some 5minutes and we ended up at SMB, LS where he apparently crashed again. Waited for him, and got him arrested.

Later on, Rap joined us. We went to LV, got a suspect there, arrested him. Umh, later on we went for some SU70, but on our way to LS, we found another suspect in an AT-400. The suspect tried to evade, there was nothing else we could do except shoot him. We took him down aswell.
Than, we went for SU70, his /area showed that he was at "Los Santos", we searched around ocean docks, above Las collinas and at the Verona beach sea. There, i PMed him "Where are you" (He's my IRL friend), he said that he's on a building near the FBI HQ, so we went after him.
Up on the building, there were multiple guys standing, but 10-15secs later, they all disappeared, only SU70 was left. He ran away with a Maverick.
Later, someone informed us with a name of a guy that was helping SU70, we got a lot of PD cars at him, even FBI's.
There, we got him suspected and successfully arrested. The FBI took him, i don't really know what happen'd with him.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Fine day, i got to work with the high ranked SAPD's and FBI's.

• -- Notes --
                                   Interesting day.
  • -- Questions --
                                   Can i carjack a suspect if he tries to evade?
  • -- Plans for improvements --
                                                   It's all good as far as i know.

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
« Reply #82 on: May 09, 2012, 22:23:52 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: May 9,2012.

Length: Possibly 5 hours.

Patrol Partner(s): [WS]Daniel, Dektar, Tomer_Kolta

Suspects Arrested: Today i didn't get to jail anyone.
Suspects Killed: Today a total of 6 suspects were killed.

Tickets Issued: One.(100$)
Civilians Stopped: One.

Description of your shift: Oh well, i was alone at the day.
Cruising around, catching suspects etc. I left the suspect for other officers to jail them and decide the years(secs) they will spend in jail.
An hour later after cruising around in Los Santos, Daniel called an organized patrol in SF. Went there as usual, as there was only 4 of us (me, tomer, dektar and Daniel), Daniel arranged me and Tomer, him and Dektar in the cars.
Than, me and Tomer were patrolling south, Daniel and Dektar had north. Minutes later after no suspect/civilian showed up in those areas around San Fierro, we decided to go to Los Santos...And there as usual you get to kill shitloads of suspects.

We got one at GS9, we got one at the train station, we got one at Verdant bluffs etc etc.
After an hour or two patrolling with the units(Dan,Dek,Tom), i was on my way back to San Fierro, on my way back, i saw 1 suspect and two hookers driving in a car, they hookers were badass and DBed me so i suspected them. Stoped there (they all had full armor :( ) and had a little shootout with 'em, one was shooting me with an MP5, and two of them were shooting at me with a combat.
After a long shootout, i took one down, and as i was on very low health, i escaped.
That was pretty much it.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

and the kamikazi suspect:

Conclusion: Great day, and i didn't really know that there are some really REALLY bad shooters on argo...

• -- Notes --
                                      Interesting day
  • -- Questions --
                                      None.
                        Taking cover..damn

Offline Pedro

• [SA:MP] Academy Manager [SA:MP] T.R.U Officer II [SA:MP] C.S.U Officer
  • Citizen
  • ''To Serve and Protect'' - Since 2011
  • Badge-ID: #A122
« Reply #83 on: May 09, 2012, 22:53:25 pm »
Good job officer, keep it up. Can't wait to patrol with you.

3x  2x 

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
« Reply #84 on: May 10, 2012, 00:29:38 am »
Good job officer, keep it up. Can't wait to patrol with you.
Thank you  :cop:

Offline Alexander

• Former SFPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Alexander Crowley
  • Badge-ID: #AR5283
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2012, 16:30:05 pm »
Good job Astaroth!
Keep it up!

Hope to see ya in SAPD soon.  ;)

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2012, 19:52:51 pm »
Good job Astaroth!
Keep it up!

Hope to see ya in SAPD soon.  ;)

Thanks Alex, i am hoping for that myself btw :P

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2012, 21:00:20 pm »
Patrol Report

Date: May 10,2012.

Length: 2 or 3 hours.

Patrol Partner(s): All alone

Suspects Arrested: Today a total of 1 suspect was arrested.
Suspects Killed: Today a total of 7 suspects were killed.

Tickets Issued: None.
Civilians Stopped: Two guys.

Description of your shift: Uhh, logged in, was already on duty.
Got the duty weapons, went to buy some more, bought combat/Tec9 and some more pepper spray.
Went to LS since there were no people in SF or LV, patrolled for a while, but i was too bored to do a regular patrol
Had to go and catch suspects.

First of, i went to Ganton because a guy called me, asked me if i could have him, there were 2 guys on his property refusing to leave
I went there, kindly asked the guys to leave, they were acting all badasses and stuff, after a long talk with them to leave, i had no patience
And suspected them, they started to walk towards me with their shotguns so, they ended up dead.

Next, i was on my way to LSPD, at little mexico i ran onto a suspect, he didn't even bother to shoot me nor his friends did
He gave up right away. As he was wanted for a murder, he got 150secs in jail.
Later on, i went to Willowfield to buy some more weapons, there i saw 3 suspects and 1 civillian driving them in a car
Suspected him for aiding and they stopped at Willowfield ammu, some officers came to assist me but it was not much of a help
The guys were pro shooters, i took one down and i ran away.
That was pretty much it..

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Fun day, and it's the second time for me that a suspect gives up at the same moment i get out of my car

• -- Notes --
                               Fun day!
  • -- Questions --
                              None
         Still, the one stated in the previous patrol report.

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
« Reply #88 on: May 11, 2012, 20:15:10 pm »
Hello guys. Won't be able to post a patrol report for today, I'm so sorry.
I will do my best tomorrow!

Offline Josh.

• Citizen
  • Listen to the heart and head
« Reply #89 on: May 12, 2012, 17:47:33 pm »
                                         The Police Department of the City of Las Venturas - Operation Report
The Police Department Of the city of Las Venturas Did a organized patrol today.
Today the patrol was in some regions: in LV in BC and TR.
All units have worked great, they were attentive.

Team Leader(s)
Officer Josh

Units attended
SAPD Lieutenant Steven Jeffrey
SAPD Lieutenant Hank_Rafferty
SAPD Sergeant Hank Blayer
SAPD Senior Officer John_Collin
SAPD Officer Celso_Smith

ARPD Officer Processor
ARPD Officer Dark_Soprano

ARPD Officer skytez
ARPD Officer AstarothThePenguin
ARPD Officer Marlon_Bond
ARPD Officer ManGBobosO_CEDEF

Good luck with your application.

Signed,

Josh.

LVPD Officer

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
« Reply #90 on: May 12, 2012, 22:04:20 pm »
Became a Penguin!  :donut:

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
Re: SAPD Application | AstarothThePenguin||Withdrawn||
« Reply #91 on: May 14, 2012, 20:31:57 pm »
I am sorry to inform you guys in this kind of way but, i would like to withdraw my San Andreas Police Department application for the following reasons:

*Copbanned.
*I cannot take punishments for a silly thing because an admin was in a bad mood.

I really enjoyed patrolling with all of you, it was my pleasure to catch and kill suspects with you guys.
I wish luck to all of you, keep up the good work, I'll miss patrolling with you guys

Kind regards,
Astaroth

Offline Alexander

• Former SFPD Officer
  • Citizen
  • Alexander Crowley
  • Badge-ID: #AR5283
Re: SAPD Application | AstarothThePenguin
« Reply #92 on: May 14, 2012, 22:23:53 pm »
Good luck in whatever you do, Astaroth.  ;)

Offline Louis

• Citizen
  • Louis Harrison
« Reply #93 on: May 15, 2012, 00:25:24 am »
I am sorry to inform you guys in this kind of way but, i would like to withdraw my San Andreas Police Department application for the following reasons:

*Copbanned.
*I cannot take punishments for a silly thing because an admin was in a bad mood.

I really enjoyed patrolling with all of you, it was my pleasure to catch and kill suspects with you guys.
I wish luck to all of you, keep up the good work, I'll miss patrolling with you guys

Kind regards,
Astaroth

Wow man you was doing so well. You probably would have got far in the police career in the SAPD. You should really re consider your withdrawal before your application gets denied.

Don't withdraw because you want to go back to criminal life. Remember you can still be a criminal when off duty :)

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
« Reply #94 on: May 15, 2012, 00:43:05 am »
I have seen many bloodbaths initiated by officers who think they are being badass, even officers with decent ranks.

Don't imply that Astaroth is he only person ever to have initiated a shootout, plus, if he's off duty he has no obligation to be fully legal.

Astaroth, shame to see you withdraw this application, best of luck with whatever you intend to do.

Julio

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
« Reply #95 on: May 15, 2012, 00:44:49 am »

*Copbanned.

Kind regards,
Astaroth

Wow man you was doing so well. You probably would have got far in the police career in the SAPD. You should really re consider your withdrawal before your application gets denied.

Don't withdraw because you want to go back to criminal life. Remember you can still be a criminal when off duty :)
I am sure that i do not want to continue this anymore, I am really sorry Warren, but i hope that i can get on duty as an ARPD soon, we'll catch those bastards together! :P

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
« Reply #96 on: May 15, 2012, 00:47:53 am »
Hello Astaroth.

During a big code 30 situation that you caused today at Market Strip involving to a code 30 that already existed, we blocked the road and you came. I told you several times to go around and gave you warnings, yet you still decided not too, and something that interested me was that you shouted "I am really pissed off at SAPD now! Dont make it worse! I warn you" which is basically something Captain Kenny can confirm. You still decided to ignore us and you knew where this was going to end, we suspected you for "failture to comply". Right after you jumped out of your vehicle started shooting at us with your combat shotgun, calling backup from Stracci Mafia and cause a blood bath at Market which you could have spared us for. A lot of cops were killed during this event.

Why do you wish to join SAPD when you attack SAPD, caused the deaths of many cops and shouting "I am pissed off at SAPD right now! Don't make it worse, I warn you!" ? I do not see any reason why we should have you in SAPD as you were showing every intention to cophunt there? What you did was baiting when you knew I was warning you and still you ignore me and want to get suspected so you and your friends can create a massacre.

I see no reason why this applicant should be accepted. Not recommended.

I was pretty pissed that i got abused 7 god damn times by the time i got from San Fierro to Los Santos, i got suspected for evading from some random ARPD, than SAPD/FBI engaged, i was jailed at FC, i got out of FC and i was suspected again for PISSING INSIDE A JAIL CELL..wtf?
Uh, and about that shootout.
i was answering my PM's, i was flooded then. and all i could read from the local chat was you saying /L Leave, leave leave leave
Sorry for the shootout caused, but i do not leave without a bloodbath whenever i get pissed.
Also, when i finished the last PM, i got suspected, and that was the last drop. I got out of the car started shooting around.
Again, sorry for it.

Offline Louis

• Citizen
  • Louis Harrison
« Reply #97 on: May 15, 2012, 00:51:07 am »

*Copbanned.

Kind regards,
Astaroth

I am sure that i do not want to continue this anymore, I am really sorry Warren, but i hope that i can get on duty as an ARPD soon, we'll catch those bastards together! :P

Damn man, I really think your making a bad decision but it looks like I wont be able to change your mind now.

Yeah we will catch them criminals!  :cop:

Offline Julio_Falcone

• Citizen
  • The best officer
« Reply #98 on: May 15, 2012, 00:53:23 am »
I have seen many bloodbaths initiated by officers who think they are being badass, even officers with decent ranks.

Don't imply that Astaroth is he only person ever to have initiated a shootout, plus, if he's off duty he has no obligation to be fully legal.

Astaroth, shame to see you withdraw this application, best of luck with whatever you intend to do.

Julio
As Warren said, i could've get far with my SAPD career. But really, getting 7 day copbanned by an admin who's in a bad mood?
I told him that this will ruin my SAPD application, he was like "Meh, you should think before you do smth"
Even if i DID continue, i become an SAPD etc etc, i'll get copbanned for every little thing i do?
I can't take those kind of things man, I'm sorry.
However, if you need help, call me if i'm IG. I'll be able to help you guys out with anything needed

Regards,
Astaroth!

Offline Kenny

• Citizen
« Reply #99 on: May 15, 2012, 00:55:31 am »
Well you can re-apply when you have a clear mind and vision about how SAPD works. If you have been abused by members then you know we have a reporting system. About your cop-ban from an admin, you will need to take it up with Argonath administration.

Signed by Kenny
SAPD Captain
SAPD Chief of Academy
Retired Captain..

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal