| Date: 22-09-24  Time: 21:21 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

Re: San Andreas Police Department | Recruitment Process [MUST BE READ] by Shen
[August 10, 2023, 16:56:52 pm]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 325
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | SamURai.  (Read 5814 times)

Offline SamURai

• Citizen
  • Want a Samwich? :o
Re: SAPD Application | SamURai.
« Reply #40 on: January 12, 2012, 07:52:45 am »
Officer is RECOMMENDED for:
  • Knows more than basic Codes.
  • Updates alot and quick while on pursuit.
  • Knows Drive-By rules well.
  • Knows how to use Drive-By weapons.
  • Listens above and below ranked Officer orders.
Officer is NOT RECOMMENDED anymore, due great shooting skill in DM-ing,
Officer was Off-Duty, he and his friend were playing playing Fast and Furious. I was working as WUC truck Driver, when they blocked my way near Gracia, SF. I stepped out, and asked them to clear the road. After that he stepped out and without any RP reason, he shot me 3 times with his Deagle. I defend myself by shooting back him, and his friend.
  I take back all my previous recommendation(s).
 :ps: Yes, I know that it was done as Off-Duty, but DM-ing is NOT ALLOWED in ArgonathRPG sever in any way.

:ps: His a great BEGGAR.
This is outragous, me and my friend was dong some Fast and Furious drifitng, then you called me a Puta. I stepped out and said "Pendejo" and then you stepped out of your vehicle. Which made it seem suspicous youw as going to shoot or something. So Is hot you twice. And also I didn't beg I just said I thought we were friends.

Offline [MA]TicTac

• [SA:MP] DEA Agent
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS5322
« Reply #41 on: January 12, 2012, 07:57:46 am »
Officer was Off-Duty, he and his friend were playing playing Fast and Furious. I was working as WUC truck Driver, when they blocked my way near Gracia, SF. I stepped out, and asked them to clear the road. After that he stepped out and without any RP reason, he shot me 3 times with his Deagle. I defend myself by shooting back him, and his friend.
 :ps: Yes, I know that it was done as Off-Duty, but DM-ing is NOT ALLOWED in ArgonathRPG sever in any way.

This is outragous, me and my friend was dong some Fast and Furious drifitng, then you called me a Puta. I stepped out and said "Pendejo" and then you stepped out of your vehicle. Which made it seem suspicous youw as going to shoot or something. So Is hot you twice. And also I didn't beg I just said I thought we were friends.
I stepped out of the vehicle right away, when you blocked my way. I said: ''You better clear the road, Puto''. Yes, I said you Puto once, but that isn't a RP reason, that's not NO reason to shoot another person/player. After I said my line, I started to walk back to my truck, when I saw that you'r exiting you'r car. I turned back to you, and you shot with you'r Deagle. I grabbed my Weapon and defend myself. You got into you'r vehicle and drove away with you'r friend. THE END!

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline SamURai

• Citizen
« Reply #42 on: January 12, 2012, 09:09:23 am »

I stepped out of the vehicle right away, when you blocked my way. I said: ''You better clear the road, Puto''. Yes, I said you Puto once, but that isn't a RP reason, that's not NO reason to shoot another person/player. After I said my line, I started to walk back to my truck, when I saw that you'r exiting you'r car. I turned back to you, and you shot with you'r Deagle. I grabbed my Weapon and defend myself. You got into you'r vehicle and drove away with you'r friend. THE END!
If you want me to get a Denial so badly then I have no problem with that. I am going to work ahrd for it from tomorrow on wards. Believe me. Believe what I say. Even if I do get a denial I am going tot ry again and again to earn what I want.

Offline [MA]TicTac

• [SA:MP] DEA Agent
  • Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS5322
« Reply #43 on: January 12, 2012, 10:13:33 am »

If you want me to get a Denial so badly then I have no problem with that. I am going to work ahrd for it from tomorrow on wards. Believe me. Believe what I say. Even if I do get a denial I am going tot ry again and again to earn what I want.
Who said I want you to get Denied ? You are thinking it yourself. I just stated, what happend. Why I recommended you first, if I want you to get Denied ? You can work you'r ass off, but don't DM.

Signed,
SAPD Cadet
DEA Agent
AMB Delivery Manager

[MA]TicTac
Credits to MyleS

Offline Gangsta OG' Compton'

• IG Name - Compton
  • Citizen
« Reply #44 on: January 12, 2012, 15:00:30 pm »
This guy is Recommended the fullest by me, his a great officer he has all the skills, I've seen him in action as a Officer and I think his the best I've seen in ARPD/Freecops his amazing at what he does and I recommend him the fullest   :cop:
[size=10.5pt] Grove Street fo life'

Offline SamURai

• Citizen
« Reply #45 on: January 12, 2012, 20:15:22 pm »
This guy is Recommended the fullest by me, his a great officer he has all the skills, I've seen him in action as a Officer and I think his the best I've seen in ARPD/Freecops his amazing at what he does and I recommend him the fullest   :cop:
Thanks Jiger for the recommendation.

Offline SamURai

• Citizen
« Reply #46 on: January 14, 2012, 07:28:40 am »
I'd like to withdraw my application. Reason is because I know that  I haven't worked hard for this. Its been a month now. I know that I break rules alot and stuff so yeah. I really like to join SAPD its just not for me at the moment. I really need to change my behavior and start reading rules clearly. I get kicked/tempbanned to much and stuff.  So imma tkae a rest for the mean while and chill out till I think Im ready.

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2012, 02:05:28 am »
Withdrawn

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal