| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 13:20 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 278
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Reinstatment | [WS]Mash  (Read 5065 times)

Offline Mash

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application | [WS]Mash
« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 01:46:03 am »
Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date of Patrol:
25 - 26/01/2012

Suspects Killed/Arrested:
Killed: 2
Arrested: 4

Civilians Stopped/Ticketed:
Stopped: 0
Ticketed: 0

Patrol Time:
23:00-01:00

Patrol Partners:
ARPD Officer,Zacky.

Conclusion of day in work:
I grabbed my standard equipment from my locker at Los Santos Police Department while my radio were flooded with backup calls, I responded to LVA Freight Depot in Las Venturas. Drove out from the garage with sirens and fullspeed directed I my cruiser to LVA Freight Depot there I saw a criminal on foot, ran towards me. I stopped my cruiser horizontial and managed to stop him with fellow Officers. He got jailed at Las Venturas Police Department.

ARPD Officer Zacky joined my cruiser and we created an awesome team! A backup call in a ongoing pursuit got transmitted over the radio, black bullet with two occupants in it. We responded and a pursuit started all over San Andreas, three damn laps. After awesome operator work from Zacky did I managed to ram their vehicle in the river and together with backup units did we managed to take down both criminals with lethal force.

We took some laps around Los Santos, not much was happening this evening. We passed Mullholland and one ramp below us did we spotted a criminal on foot, we pulled over and drew our weapons. An Officer apprehended him and we went back to normal operation, atleast what I thought. Senior Officer Badandy from Los Santos Police Department called me via phone and told me to jail the suspect, Mr. Gird3r, at State Prison Mordor. And so I did. Me and Zacky transported him to Mordor, gave him a cell and went off service.

A succesful evening, not many situations but it was big ones. No Officers were done when we were involved either, so it's positive.

Signed,
J.M Carter
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline saberman

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #LS3029
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 09:19:35 am »
Recommended.

Offline Devinz

• [SA:MP]Academy Instructor
  • Citizen
  • I Drink, I Get Drunk, I Fall Dawn, No..Problem!!!
  • Badge-ID: #LS4921
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 13:58:56 pm »
Glad to see you here Mash, Recommend on my always, Good Luck  :sheriff:
Credit by Captain Sushi

Offline Mash

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Reinstatment | [WS]Mash
« Reply #23 on: January 27, 2012, 02:25:43 am »
Evening,

I'm sorry to disappointed few of you with this message but I've decided to withdraw and cancel my reinstatement request. Mainly because I feel I want to experience something else outside the law enforcement, feel that I'm able to join Argonath and do what I like to do. I don't have the spark at this present moment to be an Officer within the SAPD. I feel that I want to find something else after one year of playing.

Thanks for the chance though, and the nice comments.
See you on the streets!

Best Regards,

J.Mash Carter
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
Re: SAPD Reinstatment | [WS]Mash
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2012, 02:26:55 am »
I'm disappointed!

But, as you wish.
Withdrawn.

information
SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal