| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 15:30 pm
collapse

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 398
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Reinstatment | [WS]Mash  (Read 5074 times)

Offline Mash

• Citizen
SAPD Reinstatment | [WS]Mash
« on: January 23, 2012, 00:59:05 am »
SAPD Application Mash

Nickname (ingame): [WS]Mash
Nickname (character): James''Mash''Carter
Argonath Forums nickname: Mashgash
Previous names: Mashgash, =AVt=Mash =AVt=Mash_Gordon =AV=Mash_Gordon, Mash_Gordon
Age (ingame and real-life): 31 ingame, 17 real-life
What is your timezone: Central European Time

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?: Since 7th January 2011
Do you have a passport?: Affirmative
Do you have a license?: Affirmative
Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? Got fired by previous Cpt. Ben Samiir for inappriotate behavior if I remember correct. Though I proved that I were sort of abused, not correct fired.
Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications linkNegative
Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?: Negative
How long you play a day: Depends but I'm trying to be ingame atleast one hour each day. Will decrease in the nearest months due to IRL things will come up.
Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?: Few grammar issues I believe, also some spelling issues can be spotted but I do make myself clear and people understand me.

Do you agree with the Application Rules?: Affirmative.
Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?: Yes.
What would make you a good officer?: Since I joined in January last year have I spent my whole gaming time to the law enforcement. I've been in SAPD, SWAT and the FBI and learnt all sort of tactics, experienced all sort of situations and people.
Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?: Former SAPD Senior Officer, SWAT Operative and FBI Division Assistant.
Describe your work as a SAPD officer: Protect the street of San Andreas to any cost, make sure justice is being served and that every civilan are safe and secured. I want to roleplay an Officer who patrol the streets, experience all sort of situations with my fellow Officers and teach newcomers as oldcomers how we can improve our skills.
Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department: One year within the law enforcement, one year there I've experienced all sort of situations with many different players. Back in May I indeed said I was bored on SAPD, just because of lack of activity and disrespect I saw. I applied for FBI, in hope to find a better place, a place that included a suitable position for me. Indeed it has, FBI was suitable for me, more then I expected actually but the time comes when you realise things. Things that make you reconsider multiple times - In SAPD I had enjoyable times, infact I did enjoyed every moment of my patrols and visits, same applies for the FBI.
During my year within the law enforcement I actually realised that you're closer and more orgainsed in the SAPD then FBI. I like how SAPD do their ceremonies, organised patrols and trainings.

I've no goals to achieve any command spot in the SAPD, I just want to be a part of the SAPD and experience the situations and feelings I did experience for around a year ago - situations and feelings I almost never experienced or felt during my months within the FBI.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
J.M Carter

- January 08, 2011 -

With words from Academy Chief Nexxt and Chief Pancher I could get a five days trial due to former SAPD Officer. Both of them are able to varify it.
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline [Rstar]Paul

• SA:MP Manager
  • Citizen
Re: SAPD Application | [WS]Mash
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 01:06:15 am »
Hey Mash,

Just send me the reinstatement request file and I'll process it.

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2012, 01:08:08 am »
Hey Mash,

Just send me the reinstatement request file and I'll process it.

I just sent it to Pancher :3 It'll be in your inbox within the minute!
"For a combat soldier, the difference between success and failure is your ability to adapt to your enemy. The people that I deal with, they don’t care about your rules. All they care about is results. My job is to stop them from accomplishing their objectives. I simply adapted. In answer to your question, am I above the law? No, sir."

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2012, 02:26:31 am »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Good luck bud!

Signed,

Mr. Andrew Collin
SAPD Academy Management

Daniel Ocean

« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2012, 05:55:23 am »
Welcome back Mash. Good luck!  :)

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #FC0829
« Reply #5 on: January 23, 2012, 06:40:06 am »
Happy to see you making this step (:

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline J. Jones

• [LU] FBI Director
  • Citizen
« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2012, 08:25:11 am »
As I said to some of the others, Good luck with what you decide to do.  ;)
[LU] FBI Director - [SA:MP] Deputy Director
[WS] SA:MP Co-Leader

Offline Dutchy

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: 420
  • SA-MP: Dutchy
  • Discord: Dutchy#6507
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2012, 08:33:52 am »
How can I not recommend this guy.. A great officer and agent. Good luck, Mash!

"A 9mm can kill a Hydra, or Hunter ... that is fact, aiming at them = threatening behavior.
Do so in real life and watch what happens ..." -[R*]CBFasi
« Sent to: Dutchy on: 21-06-2013, 05:27:27 »

Offline Julio.

• Citizen
  • Badge-ID: #DM2378
  • SA-MP: [Rstar]Julio
  • VC:MP: [R*]Julio
  • IV:MP: [R*]Julio
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2012, 09:13:21 am »
Great Guy!

Good Luck Mash!  :sheriff:

DPD - Medal of Whiskey x3 DPD - Medal of Respect x1 DPD - Medal of Loyalty x3
 SAPD - Meritorious Award x1 SAPD - Community Policing x1

Offline Deagle_Smith

• [BCSD] Deputy
  • Citizen
  • [SA:MP] BCSD Deputy
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2012, 09:16:17 am »
u was in FBI ? how eva i recomment you good luck whit you application
He know all the codes
He is skilles guy
He is patient

Signet By
BCSD Deputy Diego_Snoza

I like yo kissing you

Offline Ben

• Argonath Sheriff
  • Citizen
  • Credit goes to Sushi for the avatar.
  • Badge-ID: #CS2067
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2012, 09:19:18 am »
I swear you should have been let straight in!
Good luck Mash  ;)
Serving DPD since 2010
Serving the ARPD since 2009

Retired Sheriff

Medal of:
Honour
x1
Whiskey x2
Loyalty x3
Respect x1
Leadership x1
Meritorious Service x2
Community Policing x2
Police Life-Saving x2

“Everything is possible for him who believes.” - Mark 9:23
You can take the man out of DPD, but you can't take the DPD out of the man - =AV=Janek

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2012, 01:59:22 am »
Patrol Report
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Date of Patrol:
24/01/2012

Suspects Killed/Arrested:
Killed: Two
Arrested: Three

Civilians Stopped/Ticketed:
Stopped: None
Ticketed: None

Patrol Time:
00:15-01:50

Patrol Partners:
Gregor Corleone

Conclusion of day in work:
I drove out from the garage of Los Santos Police Department around 00:15, directed my cruiser towards Temple and Market area. It was a calm and nice evening, streets were empty and not much were going on.
I met Officer Gregor Corleone on the streets, we created a team and started to protect the streets of San Andreas together.
We passed Temple area and spotted two cars headed in to another groups location, we suspected the worse so we called for backup. Within one minute three other units had arrived and a small gang war had begun. My partner, Gregor, managed to bring down two suspects with lethal force and I succeded to bring one in to custody.

We re-equipped and headed out on the streets again, this time we got report about criminal activity at Las Colinas. We responded with Code 3, once we arrived we spotted that Officers were on scene already. Suspect tried to escape in an Infernus, we managed to take it out, unlucky as we were he managed to obtain another vehicle and drove off.
A pursuit started and kept going all over San Andreas until ten minutes later we intercepted him at Fredrick Bridge where I front rammed him, his car flew in to the wall of the bridge and himself landed in the water. Another unit took care of him, jailed and secured at Los Santos Police Department.

A succesful evening where I, Officer J.M Carter and Officer G. Corleone protected the streets and served justice. No Officers down, succesful evening with great partners.

Signed,
J.M Carter

Offline Dillon_Kubiszewski

• Citizen
  • Retired Swat
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2012, 03:25:28 am »
Has great skills in shooting and is very good at keeping situations under control
RECOMMENDED
A lot of people get impatient with the pace of change.

Offline Kalvin

• CEO SFDS
  • Citizen
  • Unity, Faith & Discipline.
    • Skype - dawoodsuleman.sahi
  • Badge-ID: #4636
  • SA-MP: Kalvin
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2012, 16:39:25 pm »
Happy to see you making this step (:

Offline rockyzzz

• [SA:MP] SAPD Cadet
  • Citizen
  • Nox Carter
  • Badge-ID: #DM5419
« Reply #14 on: January 24, 2012, 22:10:52 pm »
i fully recomand this Officer, because i saw him always online, he is helpfull, and he knows very good server rules. About the Officer duty, i know he have a good aim.
BCSD

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 03:47:09 am »
Good report, nice to see some effort put into it. Keep it up.

Offline Mash

• Citizen
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 04:07:33 am »

Thanks! A report should include my duty shift and you should be able to see in your head what I had done - That is my opinion about patrol reports..

Due to administrative work I'm not able to perform much police work during afternoon, most on duty on late evenings / midnight. Though the administrative work takes up a lot of time sometimes but I try to keep up an activity level within the law enforcement aswell. No patrol today, will do some tomorrow hopefully.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
    • Skype - goodandy153
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 04:44:27 am »

Thanks! A report should include my duty shift and you should be able to see in your head what I had done - That is my opinion about patrol reports..

Due to administrative work I'm not able to perform much police work during afternoon, most on duty on late evenings / midnight. Though the administrative work takes up a lot of time sometimes but I try to keep up an activity level within the law enforcement aswell. No patrol today, will do some tomorrow hopefully.

No worries!

Offline Adri

• [SA-MP]BCSD Deputy
  • Citizen
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 11:57:47 am »
He is a really Great Officer Recommended Good Luck Mash  ;)

Offline James Moretti

• [SA:MP] Retired Lieutenant
  • Citizen
  • Don't raise your voice, improve your argument.
  • SA-MP: James_Moretti
  • IV:MP: Dean_Callaghan
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 16:03:46 pm »
Great to See you back,

Former
SAPD Lieutenant | FBI Director

LIEUTENANT  JAMES MORETTI
Counter Terrorism & Special Operations Bureau
S.W.A.T.
K9 Handler

information