Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
  • An old dinosaur
    • Skype - KyleSforza
  • Badge-ID: #SF5114
  • SA-MP: KyleSforza
Re: SAPD Application | Andros Ancelotti
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2012, 15:41:50 pm »
I highly recommend this officer, He listens very well and is a good team mate. Best part I liked about him is respect, he respects everyone and their views, including ARPD officers and Cadets as well as civilians.

Has some problems with radio, but I'm sure he'll get with it, I'll help him, also I'll edit this once I see the improvements handling the radio, which I'm sure to see soon :)  :donut:

Highly Recommended.
Goodluck  :pancher:

Everyone has secrets — the ones we keep...and the ones that are kept from us.

Offline Mr.Andros

• Citizen
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2012, 16:10:14 pm »

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
    Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
    [Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
    [August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
    [August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
    [August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
    [August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 340
    • Dot Hidden: 0
    • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: [O] SAPD Application | Andros Ancelotti  (Read 3982 times)

Offline Mr.Andros

• Citizen
    [O] SAPD Application | Andros Ancelotti
    « on: February 09, 2012, 11:49:22 am »
    SAPD Application Andros Ancelotti

Nickname (ingame):  Andros Ancelotti.
    Nickname (character):  Andros.
    Argonath Forums nickname:  Andros.
    Previous names:  Antero Kaleva, Antero Italiano, Antero Ancelotti.
    Age (ingame and real-life):  38, 17.
    What is your timezone:  +1 hour.

How long have you played ArgonathRPG?:  Around 3 years.
    Do you have a passport?:  Yes.
    Do you have a license?:  Yes.
    Have you ever been in SAPD before?, If you have, why did you leave? (If not, leave blank):  I haven't been.
    Have you ever applied to SAPD, and have gotten denied? If you have, provide your old applications link (If not, leave blank):  Nope.
    Are you or have you been in any criminal groups? If yes, which?:  One week in Italiano nearly 3 years ago, after that i have been the whole time in Ancelotti.
    How long you play a day:  At the moment like 2-8 hours a day, it depends.
    Do you have any difficulties with speaking English?:  Maybe sometimes i can't remember one word, but its kind of rare situation.
    Do you agree with the Application Rules?:  Yes.

Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:  I have.
    What would make you an good officer?:  I got a lot roleplaying experience, because i have been roleplaying almost 3 years, i know the rules, i am old member of the society so i know nearly everything.
    I know how criminals will act because i have been one nearly 3 years, so the job is easy for me.
    I am friendly and i'm always helping people if they need it, i also like RPing police.
    Do you have experience on law enforcement groups?:  I have but not in SA:MP.
    Describe your work as an SAPD officer:  Well when i'm on duty, i usually have been patrolling around LS pulling people over if they have been speeding, helping civilians, helping fellow officers,
    helping firemen, etc. Sometimes i go patrol to Flint Country, Red Country, San Fierro, Las Venturas, and to other places, if i could find anyone who needs help, or any suspects who has fled Los Santos.
    I also go trough the famous drug areas so i could see if there are any activity, if there is, i always go check if there is anything illegal going on.
    Why do you want the join the San Andreas Police Department (Minimum of 100 Words!):
    Polices has always something to do, there is always criminals in the San Andreas, also sometimes there is some really interesting roleplaying scenes.
    I have been doing police work a lot at the moment and i really like the job, i like the roleplay, i like helping people out when they need it, i like to cooperate with friends, etc.
    It has been one of the most interesting things in argonath since i started it.
    The job is really easy for me because of my 3 years criminal RP experience, i'm good driver, shooter and RPer, i know how the criminal mind works.

I certify that all information is true and correct.
    Andros Ancelotti.

- February 9th, 2012 -

Offline Mr.Andros

• Citizen
    « Reply #1 on: February 09, 2012, 16:30:51 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 9.2.2012

Length: 300 min.

Patrol Partner(s): Can't remember hes name, he wasn't with me the whole time.

Suspects Arrested: 2
    Suspects Killed: 2

Tickets Issued: 0
    Civilians Stopped: 6

Description of your shift: I was patrolling around LS, everything went as usual.

Conclusion: Two suspects got justice, they got long way in the prison ahead of them, two others weren't so lucky, i should be more careful for now on.

• -- Notes -- Never get too close if suspect got automatic shotgun.
    • -- Questions -- Why wont suspects just drop their weapons when there is 6 cops around them..
    • -- Plans for improvements -- I should patrol around east Lost Santos more often.

Offline Larry "Pixy" Faulke

• Citizen
    • Nothing is wrong except that there's nothing wrong
    • Badge-ID: #LV3919
    « Reply #2 on: February 09, 2012, 16:50:46 pm »

Welcome Applicant!

You have applied for San Andreas Police Department under SA:MP.
    We hope you can wait patiently, whilst we make a decision about your application.
    Please look into making patrol reports, as it may help you get accepted faster, as it shows your in game activity!

Notes: Your application is missing an important detail. Read through all of the sticky threads thoroughly.

Signed,

Larry "Pixy" Faulke
    SAPD Academy Management

Offline Mr.Andros

• Citizen
    « Reply #3 on: February 09, 2012, 17:14:56 pm »
    Okay updated now, i don't know why i skipped that part, sorry for that.
    Somehow my eyes just skipped it.

Offline Larry "Pixy" Faulke

• Citizen
    • Nothing is wrong except that there's nothing wrong
    • Badge-ID: #LV3919
    « Reply #4 on: February 09, 2012, 17:16:41 pm »
    When you updated your application, you inadvertently messed up the spacing of your application format. Please fix your application format.

Offline Mr.Andros

• Citizen
    « Reply #5 on: February 09, 2012, 17:38:36 pm »
    Fixed it.

Offline Mr.Andros

• Citizen
    « Reply #6 on: February 09, 2012, 18:57:17 pm »
      Patrol Report

Date: 9.2.2012

Length: Only 30 minutes this time.

Patrol Partner(s): None.

Suspects Arrested: Didn't get any suspect this time.
      Suspects Killed: This time none.

Tickets Issued: Didn't see anyone doing anything.
      Civilians Stopped: No one didn't do anything on my shift.

Description of your shift: I did 300minutes shift today at the day time, when i got home i ate and watched some TV, but i got bored so i decided to make little evening shift. Usually i chase criminals, patrol around and help civilians, but this time was different.
      When i reported myself on duty and left Los Santos Police Department, i didn't even make many rounds around the city because i noticed that the FBI headquarters at Los Santos Temple, was on fire.
      I blocked the road with my patrol car so civilians wont drive that way because the flames were huge at the time, then i used my radio to contact Fire Department, but no one answered, then i used my phone, but still no answer.
      Few of my fellow officers came there and blocked the other side of the road, then i contacted Fire Department 3rd time, and then they answered and started to drive there.
      They fought with the flames and i were guarding the place so no civilians wont be there, after the job was done, i just went back to LSPD and then to my home.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: I really loved my work today, the 300 minutes shift at the day, and this little 30minutes shift at the evening, i think it was great that i decided to take this 30minutes long evening shift because the timing was really good, if i think about that what could have happened without me there.
      Didn't catch any criminals this time, but at least i dealt with 4 criminals earlier this day.

• -- Notes --
      Even if i am officer, its not vice to go too close when the building is burning.
      Learned many things today, i think i'm good, but there is always something to learn.
      • -- Questions --
      I don't have any question for now.
      • -- Plans for improvements --
      I'm doing really hard work, but i still should work harder.
      [/list]
      Patrol Report

Date: 10.2.2012

Length: 3Hours 21Minutes.

Patrol Partner(s): KyleThePenguin

Suspects Arrested: A total of 3 suspects were arrested.
      Suspects Killed: A total of 5 suspects were killed.

Tickets Issued: This time zero.
      Civilians Stopped: Also zero.

Description of your shift: It was kind nearly normal shift.
      First i was at the RockStars Club parking civilian cars at the parking area, and my partner Kyle was serving Drinks, then i went inside and started to watch that no one wont do anything stupid.
      I was there really long time guarding and talking to my fellow officers before i left.
      Me and Kyle left the club after the party was ended and we started to partol around when we hear case about kidnap happening in Los Santos Rodeo.
      Kyle and i turned on the sirens and started to drive there fast as we could and we searched many houses until we fond the right on where the kidnapper was.
      The situation was very long, we rushed in and searched every room, after that situation we went back to our normal duties, chasing criminals.
      We chased many people and we got many in the custody, but few of them just wanted to cooperate with their guns so they went down pretty quick.
      After all that i went back to LSPD and then home.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: It was really fun to cooperate with officer KyleThePenguin, i think we did great job because we dealth with 8 criminals today.
      I so hope my days goes like this every day, got 4 criminals yesterday, today 8 so its going better every day.

• -- Notes --
      Use combat shotgun instead of normal pump-action.
      • -- Questions --
      What should i try to learn next?
      I should work like this every day.

[/list]

I highly recommend this officer, He listens very well and is a good team mate. Best part I liked about him is respect, he respects everyone and their views, including ARPD officers and Cadets as well as civilians.

Has some problems with radio, but I'm sure he'll get with it, I'll help him, also I'll edit this once I see the improvements handling the radio, which I'm sure to see soon :)  :donut:

Highly Recommended.
      Goodluck  :pancher:

Thank you for your support.

Offline Aldo

• [Retired] SAPD Officer & SWAT Operative
      • Citizen
      « Reply #9 on: February 10, 2012, 17:28:58 pm »
      Whos gonna apply next? Cofi?  :rofl:
      1x Police Life Saving Medal

Offline Mr.Andros

• Citizen
      « Reply #10 on: February 10, 2012, 17:33:06 pm »

Whats so fun about it?
      Can't i just do some ''good'' work after 3 years criminal stuff, also it is really nice RP, i like it.

Offline Kyle McDane

• Citizen
      • An old dinosaur
        • Skype - KyleSforza
      • Badge-ID: #SF5114
      • SA-MP: KyleSforza
      « Reply #11 on: February 11, 2012, 09:07:13 am »

Whats so fun about it?
      Can't i just do some ''good'' work after 3 years criminal stuff, also it is really nice RP, i like it.
      Yeah, we parked cars and served beers at Petey's Party yesterday aswell as secured it :p It was fun, may not look like it but the aftermath was fun ;)

Everyone has secrets — the ones we keep...and the ones that are kept from us.

Offline Mr.Andros

• Citizen
      « Reply #12 on: February 11, 2012, 10:40:36 am »

Whats so fun about it?
      Yeah, we parked cars and served beers at Petey's Party yesterday aswell as secured it :p It was fun, may not look like it but the aftermath was fun ;)

Yeh, it was fun, until i went outside and all the cars i parked were rammed, but i am good officer and fixed it again, i deserve donut or two.  :donut: :sheriff:

Offline Mr.Andros

• Citizen
      « Reply #13 on: February 12, 2012, 18:37:01 pm »
      Patrol Report

Date: 11.2.2012 - 12.2.2012

Length: 7 Hours 30 Minutes.

Patrol Partner(s): KyleTheBenguin

Suspects Arrested: Total of 4 suspects arrested.
      Suspects Killed: Total of 13 suspects killed.

Tickets Issued: A total of 1 tickets were issued, 100$ for speeding.
      Civilians Stopped: A total of 3 civilians were pulled-over.

Description of your shift: This description is about last two days because i was too sleepy to write a report yesterday evening.
      Me and Kyle had pretty original day yesterday, patrolling around Los Santos, chasing criminals, and helping people.
      I wasn't with Kyle the whole day, at the morning i was in the car show, just watching that there wont be anything illegal going on, and i even sold few donuts back there.
      Kyle came to work and we started our normal partol around Los Santos, chasing criminals, driving around so we could see if everything is okay.
      Then we heard backup request on the radio and we went there, there was huge war going on, like 20 criminals versus 40 cops, i shot many of them.
      After the war was over we continued our normal shift and we drove around Los Santos and we did all the original stuff we always do.

Today morning i came to work and started my normal shift alone and i chased and dealt with many many criminals, didn't get anyone alive today, they just didn't drop their weapons.
      I was driving around Los Santos, chasing criminals, pulling people over, the original stuff.
      I had this little break, at the middle of the day light one man in the suit came in the Los Santos Police Department, and pulled shotgun under hes jacket and started to shoot, i told him to drop hes weapon, but he leaved me no other option than shoot him.
      After that assault i continued my normal shift, pulled people over, chased criminals, the usual stuff.
      My shift continued like that rest of the day.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: These 2 days went really good, dealt with many criminals, learned new tricks.
      We did really good job with Kyle, i hope we can be so helpful in the future too, one of me best days in the police work.
      I hope i will learn everything about this job in the next days.

• -- Notes --
      Cooperating with every officer gives you many times better change to catch criminals.
      • -- Questions --
      How should i improve my skills?
      I am saving all the information on my tablet computer.

[/list]

Offline Mr.Andros

• Citizen
      « Reply #14 on: February 13, 2012, 17:23:30 pm »
      I will make new report tomorrow.

Offline Mr.Andros

• Citizen
      « Reply #15 on: February 14, 2012, 21:11:41 pm »
      Patrol Report

Date: 13.2.2012 - 14.2.2012

Length: About 9 hours.

Patrol Partner(s): KyleThePenguin, Aca_Collin.

Suspects Arrested: Total of 6 suspects arrested.
      Suspects Killed: Total of 9 suspects killed.

Investigations Performed: One investigation performed today.

Tickets Issued: Total of 0 tickets.
      Civilians Stopped: Total of 5 civilians pulled-over.

Description of your shift: Day one: Everything went well yesterday.
      I started my shift when i woke up in the morning, it was normal shift, i chased, pulled people over and helped people, i also were reading all the codes over and over again when i had time.
      At the day time i was training with the D.E.A people, and after that i went back to my normal duty.
      My partner Kyle had to go to meeting in SFPD so i took him there and waited him, at the mean time i had nice chat with Gabriel_VogelBR, we also drank coffee and ate donuts.
      After that me and Gabriel went to LS, there was robbery/kidnap going on behind LSPD.

Day two: I woke up and went to work, reported my self on duty and started patrolling around LS.
      I did all the normal stuff i do on duty, then i started patrolling with Aca_Collin, we catched 3 criminals and few got killed.
      After Aca's shift was over, i started to patrol alone, i found one criminal, but he didn't evade at all, i took him to DPD and investigated what happened out there and it turned out that he didn't do anything illegal, it was just a huge mistake, so we did few things and i cleaned hes criminal record and he was free to leave.
      It was evening, i was patrolling again, i heard on emergency radio that there was possible police assistant needed on LSAP.
      I went there and saw that there was fire going on, i parked my car front of the gate and closed it, so civilians didn't have change to go there, it would have been suicide, only firemen, police, and medics
      were free to go there.
      After that i went back to my duty and did rest of my job.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: These were nice two days, i learned few tricks from higher ranks and i were reading all the codes over and over again. Now i can remember 80% of the codes without looking in the papers.

• -- Notes --
      When someone is shooting at you, take cover. -Aca Collin
      • -- Questions --
      What is the best weapon to keep close when patrolling?
      There ain't much to learn anymore, i know almost all the normal stuff, but i still need to keep working.
      [/list]
      [/tr][/table]

Offline Lincoln_Brown

• Citizen
      • Lincoln Brown || SAPD Applicant
      « Reply #16 on: February 14, 2012, 23:24:50 pm »
      I, Lincoln HIGHLY RECOMMEND this officer because he is:
      -A great shooter, I think one of the best from the whole SAPD after Drix
      -Using the codes professionaly
      -Respecting every officer, no matter what rank he is
      -A great guy, you will need people like him in SAPD
      -And, on the end, I must say he's a GREAT RolePlayer, he will bring RP to SAPD aswell as I will with him

Good luck, mate!

Regards,
      Lincoln.

Offline Mr.Andros

• Citizen
      « Reply #17 on: February 14, 2012, 23:39:22 pm »
      -And, on the end, I must say he's a GREAT RolePlayer, he will bring RP to SAPD aswell as I will with him

Good luck, mate!

Regards,
      Lincoln.

Woah, thank you for your support.

Offline Lincoln_Brown

• Citizen
      • Lincoln Brown || SAPD Applicant
      « Reply #18 on: February 15, 2012, 00:16:40 am »

Good luck, mate!

Regards,
      Lincoln.

Woah, thank you for your support.
      No problem mate, hope we will patrol tomorow and keep up the good work.

Offline Goodandy

• Citizen
        • Skype - goodandy153
      « Reply #19 on: February 15, 2012, 02:13:40 am »
      I enjoy seeing improved effort! Keep it up!  ;)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal