| Date: 23-09-24  Time: 13:25 pm
collapse
[/tr][/table]
Good to see you fighting for what you believe is right. Probably best you got out before you had to decide between your rank and your beliefs. Glad you chose the second option, shows some people still have a moral obligation in the community, not an agenda for power.

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
  • [SA:MP] Ex SAPD Cadet for SFPD&APPD
  • Badge-ID: 5200
Re: SAPD Application | Chris[CID]
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2012, 16:36:00 pm »

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

* Recent Posts

Search Beautiful Womans in your town for night - Verified Maidens by saqibkhan
[Today at 07:17:12]

Find Pretty Womans from your city for night by TheRock
[August 30, 2024, 06:15:49 am]

New Ownership of Argonath RPG by Jcstodds
[August 14, 2024, 21:48:55 pm]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Tom Adams
[August 16, 2023, 11:28:58 am]

Re: ARPD Promotions & Awards by Shen
[August 12, 2023, 10:05:10 am]

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 357
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

* Search

Author Topic: SAPD Application | Christopher Collin  (Read 6560 times)

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
Re: SAPD Application | Chris_
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2012, 00:44:18 am »
Patrol Report

Date: 2/13/2012

Length: 4:50PM -  6:36PM

Patrol Partner(s): Rare.Samiir

Suspects Arrested: 2
Suspects Killed: 3

Tickets Issued: 1
Civilians Stopped: 2

Investigations Performed: 0

Description of your shift: Today, I started my patrol of by getting my equipment from my locker, and going on patrol. I was responding to a call at Los Santos Police Department, when a suspect had given up, but a officer killed him because he wasn't refusing to comply. I was patrolling around Los Santos, when I saw a man assaulting a cop, he evaded and I lost visual from him. The chase began at Idlewood to Commerce to Idlewood to Jefferson to Richman and to Red County. I continued my patrol around Los Santos. I engaged pursuit on a suspect in Red County but  my game was lagging every 5 seconds it was hard to chase and he escaped.

Later on in my duties, I got in the car with Rare and we decided to patrol all over Los Santos. I pulled over a man by the name of Eddy. and had given him a ticket for $115..00 Argo dollars for speeding, recklessly driving. Then later on we pulled over a man in a Packer, recklessly driving, and using wrong ramp the man evaded and was taken down with lethal force. We receieved a backup call by the FBI of a C30. We engaged for pusuit for about 3 minutes, and then we caught him at Whetstone he was succesfully apprehended  and taken to LSPD to be jailed. I began to pullover Carlos_CorleoneT and I was writing him a ticket when he pulled out a combat shotgun and shot me. Then he attempted to evade and his car was destroyed, then he began to ran on foot and he given up 10 seconds after.

Dash-Cam Pictures: Photos from Rare_Samiir.

Conclusion: Great patrol.

• -- None --
  • -- None --
  • -- None --
[/quote]
Good to see you fighting for what you believe is right. Probably best you got out before you had to decide between your rank and your beliefs. Glad you chose the second option, shows some people still have a moral obligation in the community, not an agenda for power.

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
Re: [UPDATE]SAPD Application | Chris[CID]
« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2012, 14:43:15 pm »
My name has been changed to Chris[CID].

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
« Reply #22 on: February 18, 2012, 14:29:25 pm »
    Patrol Report

Date: 2/18/12

Length: 3 hours

Patrol Partner(s):

Suspects Arrested: 2
    Suspects Killed: 4

Description of your shift: Today my shift started with going to my locker, and getting my equipment. I then left LSPD and went into the garage to get a car. When I got my car, I put armor, and a helmet on because my main goal of today was to check the heroin ordering spots, and catch some people.

First, I went to East los santos. There were a lot of people near the spot but not there. I noticed a blip stopped when I was going twards the heroin spot. I turned around and noticed they went twards the heroin spot when I turned. I knew he was ordering. I turned around and went to the spot Code 3. When I got there the man was inside the little area where the spot is. I  looked past the corner and saw he was aiming down the area with a Combat shot gun. I took out my gun and got ready. I called a Code 30 over the radio but no one else responded. After shooting three shots at the suspect, he died. I then took his ordered heroin.
    ( This happened twice with the same person at different times )

After that I went back to East Los santos to patrol. I went north near the intersection and noticed a black infernus driving in the middle of the road. Not only that I did a speed check and he was going 100+. I pulled him over, and he was very polite and honest. I had him pay a 100 dollar ticket.

The rest of my shift, I simply responded to C30s and patroled around Los Santos. Nothing really happened after the heroin busts.

Conclusion: Today was deffinatly a good day. I think one of my specialties is drug busts. I really have a good time doing them. I love getting drugs off the streets, even though I cant stop it.

• -- Maybe apply for the DEA --

• -- None --

• -- None --
    [/list]
    Patrol Report

Date: 02/19/12

Length: 4 hours

Patrol Partner(s): Anthony Moore, DomnicToretto, FDGod0204, Jason Caligiuri, Matrixbob, John Taylor.

Suspects Arrested: 0
    Suspects Killed: 6

Description of your shift: During my patrol shift I responded to many high speed pursuits with my partner John Taylor. After these suspects where arrested or killed I returned to normal duty patrol. We began checking heroin spots all over San Andreas for signs of civilians making illegal orders of heroin. After making sure no heroin spots were used for about an hour, a radio transmission came over the radio about a 211 at the Argonath Bank. After receiving this radio transmission we responded to the area C3. SAPD Captain Matrixbob responded to scene along with several SAPD/ARPD officers, members of SAPD SWAT, and members of the FBI. I was a member a the volunteer SAPD task force, a group of four officers assisting SWAT in attempting to kill the bank robbers. When we got in the suspects were all behind the counter. The second I spawned I got killed. I got killed before I even thawed. The situation resulted in the suspection and killing of 10 heavily armed suspects. After this situation was code 4 myself and my patrol partner returned to standard patrol duties inside LS. During this routine I noticed a tan Washington which was driving recklessly entering the Mulhalland intersection. The driver was driving erraticly and was about to use the wrong ramp and the intersection, however we lit him up before he could get onto the highway. This driver was stopped by my patrol unit and we were certain that the subject was a fire fighter who was responding to a fire car in a civilian vehicle against official FDSA regulations. The man was fighting with me over letting him go, but I didnt allow it because he was speeding and recklass driving in a civilian car. There were no signs of code 3. After talking to my partner John Taylor about the traffic stop and offenses, we gave the man a $100.00 dollar ticket. After that the driver paid his ticket and rushed off to the fire scene. This ended my patrol for the day.

Dash Cam Photos Curticy Of John Taylor.

Dash-Cam Pictures:

Conclusion: Today was an amazing day with my partner John Taylor. We got a lot more done than we ever got done before.

• -- None --
    • -- None --
    • -- None --

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
    « Reply #24 on: February 22, 2012, 16:13:45 pm »
    Name changed to Chris_

I will have another report up soon.

Offline Michelle_N

• Citizen
    « Reply #25 on: February 22, 2012, 19:55:12 pm »
    Goodluck you!

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
    « Reply #26 on: February 22, 2012, 21:54:19 pm »
    Goodluck you!

Thanks Michelle! To you as well.   :)

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
    « Reply #27 on: February 23, 2012, 16:27:05 pm »
      Patrol Report

Date: 2/22/12

Length: 6

Patrol Partner(s): [WS]Michelle_N, Cody_Wood, the_ORANGE

Suspects Arrested: 3 in total, Not all by me
      Suspects Killed: 5 in total, Not all by me

Description of your shift: Today I started my shift by leaving Fort Carlson, and going on patrol. I was going to do some Drug Enforcement work. I saw a call over the radio about someone was ordering heroin so I responded to the call. The car was alone, and no cops were following it when I got to it, so I assumed the suspect evaded. After crashing their car, I arrested the suspect. However the suspect was flaming me and had gotten admin jailed instead of jailed at Fort Carlson.

After that I was at Dillimore to get some guns from the Ammunation when I saw a black colored Infernus with the passenger suspected. I suspected the driver and called for backup, as the suspects were Coreleones and I know the reputation they have. Not only that they were drive bying my car. After I called for backup a squad car with all four seats taken as well as two others alone responded to me backup calls. The Coreleones opened fire on the officers, and ran. However Law Enforcement was able to catch up and kill them, as they opened fire and continued to shoot.

After that me and Michelle responded to a suspect wanted for murder, hiding in his house. There were around eight officers that breached into his house. When we got in, the criminal shot at the police, however when he saw eight officers walk into the room with guns he choose to do the right thing and give up. He was then transported to LSPD, where he was investigated and jailed.

After that, my friend Cody_Wood got online and we just patrolled Los Santos. We didnt do too much after it.

Conclusion: Another day at the job. Never gets old.

• -- Notes --
        none
        • -- Questions --
        none
        • -- Plans for improvements --
        none
        [/list]
        [/tr][/table]
        [/list]

Offline Matrixbob

• Citizen
        « Reply #28 on: February 24, 2012, 02:56:18 am »
        great officer, knows his stuff well helped me with a checkpoint. Full detailed report here
        Proud:
        Former SAPD Captain
        Former SWAT Head Tactical Commander 2009 to 2010
        Former FBI Assistant Director

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
        « Reply #29 on: February 24, 2012, 03:09:43 am »
        great officer, knows his stuff well helped me with a checkpoint. Full detailed report here

Thank you Captain. I will have a patrol report of it up sometime tomorrow.

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
        « Reply #30 on: February 24, 2012, 17:28:54 pm »
          Patrol Report

Date: 2/23/12

Length: 2 hours

Patrol Partner(s):

Suspects Arrested: 0
          Suspects Killed: 2

Description of your shift: Today, I was on TeamSpeak and Matrixbob sent me a poke saying I should help with the checkpoint. I chose to get on and help out, and let me tell you, I had a lot of fun! It was a get-away from regular patrol.

The first car I dealt with was a yellow taxi. The person in the car had a valid license and passport. However, I smelled something funny in the car. I smelt marijuana. As I was checking the mans eyes for Dilation etc, I saw a slight one. Also, in the corner of my eye, I saw him moving a small bag of what looked like narcotics out of my vision. I asked him to step out of the car, and when he did, I ased if he had drank or smoked anything. He said he smoked Marijuana. I cuffed him, and sat him on the sidewalk. I was given permission to search the car. I asked Matrixbob to search the car, and we found approximately ten grams of Marijuana. I suspected the man for possession of  narcotics, and high in public. However, he ran into the taxi and sped off. After he left we continued regular car checks.

After that another car came. The car was a black huntley. I checked the drivers passport and licenses, and they were valid. I did the same checking of the eyes. The lady said she drank around half a beer. I had her take a breath on the breathalyzer. It did show she drank a little, however she was not over the legal limit. I asked Zero_S to check the car for anything, and he had found one beer. I discarded of the drink, and let her go with a warning, and a ticket fee of $100.00 Argodollar.

After that, I responded to a C30 at Redsands West, Las Vanturas. There were two suspects, all armed and armored with heavy weapons. They were armed with M4 Carbine, MP5, Combat Shotgun, Desert Eagles, Snipers, etc. It took around twenty minutes to C4 the situation, and it also took around 300 bullets to take them out.

And that ended my shift.

Conclusion: Im looking forward to the next checkpoint!

• -- Notes --
            none
            • -- Questions --
            none
            • -- Plans for improvements --
            none
            [/list][/list]

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
            Re: [UPDATE]SAPD Application | Chris_
            « Reply #31 on: February 29, 2012, 01:53:24 am »
            I might not be on this week due to limitations, and I have an error when trying to join Argonath.  :neutral:

Offline AirLiuzzi.

• Citizen
            • Amo le Bella Ragazza
            • Badge-ID: #007
            Re: [AWAY]SAPD Application | Chris_
            « Reply #32 on: February 29, 2012, 03:41:32 am »
            I recommend this Officer, he's friendly and knows all the rules. Is a good shooter as well and is active on TeamSpeak which makes communication a lot easier and more efficient.

:donut:

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
            Re: SAPD Application | Christopher Collin
            « Reply #33 on: March 04, 2012, 14:21:07 pm »
            Patrol Report

Date: 3/4/12

Length: One Hour

Patrol Partner(s): John_Collin

Suspects Arrested: Two
            Suspects Killed: One

Investigations Performed: Zero

Tickets Issued: Zero
            Civilians Stopped: Zero

Description of your shift: Today I participated in Las Vanturas Organized Patrol, under the command of San Andreas Police Department officer John_Collin.

The first thing we did was patrol the north eastern Las Vanturas area. There wasnt any activity. The other Police car that was doing organized patrol called in about a traffic stop, so me and my partner decided to assist at the traffic stop. We responded code three, and when we got there, we realized the player was new, and after talking with him, we let him go. After we let him go, we resumed regular patrol around our assigned areas.

After resuming patrol a call came over the radio about a Code 30 at Muhalland. We didnt respond, however we were on alert, being that a lot of suspects head twards Las Vanturas from that area. After the call of the Code 30 came in, another call came in saying "Shots fired shots fired, officer down". After the call came we went near the Harry Gold parkway waiting for the suspect to arrive, and sure enough he did. After chasing the suspect around Las Vanturas and calling out the location many times, I got backup, and with the backups help we managed to take the suspect into custody, and jail.

When we got to the jail there was a car waiting outside with a suspect waiting for a cop to show up to surrender, and after surrendering, we jailed him for 100 seconds, due to the extent of his crimes.

Conclusion: Las Vanturas Organized Patrol with John Collin was fun. I learned a few things and hope to do it again some time.

• -- None --
            • -- None --
            • -- None --

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
            • Badge-ID: #FC0829
            Re: [UPDATED]SAPD Application | Christopher Collin
            « Reply #34 on: March 04, 2012, 16:40:42 pm »
            Good luck, was a nice patrol today.

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
            Ex-SAPD Supervisory Sergeant
            Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
            « Reply #35 on: March 04, 2012, 16:43:40 pm »
            Good luck, was a nice patrol today.

Thank you sir, and Indeed it was.

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
            Re: [O] SAPD Application | Christopher Collin
            « Reply #36 on: March 05, 2012, 18:13:10 pm »

SAPD Academy
            Notification

Hello applicant,

Due to recent changes, we have updated our application form. This application form is easier top understand and gives us more visible information on the applicant.  We want all applicants to update their application to the new form - you can find the code on the bottom of this post.

All old applications will be tagged with "[O]", this means this application is still using the old form. If you have updated your first post, please also remove the "[O]" in the subject of the topic.

Sorry for the inconvienience

Signed,

Paul Cutler
            Academy Director

Code: [Select]
            [center][b][font=georgia][size=16pt]## NAME HERE ##[/size]
            [size=12pt]Status: [color=orange]Application approved[/color][/size][/font][/b][/center]
            [hr]
            [hr]

[font=georgia][size=13pt][u]Personal Information:[/u][/size]

[b]Ingame Nickname:[/b]
            [color=goldenrod]## ANSWER ##[/color]

[b]Forumname:[/b]

[b]Previous names:[/b]

[b]Age (ingame and in real-life):[/b]

[b]What is your timezone?:[/b]
            [color=goldenrod]## ANSWER ##[/color][/font]

[hr]

[font=georgia][size=13pt][u]General Information:[/u][/size]

[b]What is your registration date on Argonath RPG? (/whenmade)?:[/b]

[b]What is your ingame phonenumber?:[/b]

[b]Do you have a license and passport?:[/b]

[b]Do you frequently get warned ingame? (by admins or higher ranked cops):[/b]

[b]Have you been (cop)banned before? If yes, please explain the bans (including copbans):[/b]

[b]How long do you play a day?:[/b]

[b]Do you have any difficulties with the English language?:[/b]

[hr]

[font=georgia][size=13pt][u]SAPD Information:[/u][/size]

[b]Have you read all SAPD Police Procedures?:[/b]

[b]Do you agree with the Application Rules?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever been in the SAPD before? If you have, why did you leave?:[/b]

[b]Have you ever applied to the SAPD before and got denied? If yes, please provide the link of your old application:[/b]

[b]Please write down in atleast 150 words..[/b]
            [#][font=georgia][b]..what would make you a good officer?[/b][/font]
            [#][font=georgia][b]..what experience do you have on law enforcement groups?[/b][/font]
            [#][font=georgia][b]..why do you want to join the SAPD?[/b][/font]
            [/list]

[b][i]I certify that all information is true and correct.[/i][/b]
            [color=black]## NAME HERE ##[/color]

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
            Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Nexxt

• Citizen
            « Reply #37 on: March 05, 2012, 22:11:01 pm »

Application Accepted!

Hello Applicant,

I am happy to announce your application has been accepted. You have also been queued into SAPD Academy, in this academy you will learn the core values and procedures that an SAPD Officer must learn and embrace to be able to be the absolute best he possibly can. You will be observed ingame by every member of the SAPD, so it is YOUR responsibility to act professionally at ALL times!

From the moment you are accepted onwards, you should be learning the regulations and procedures to be able to carry out your cop work to the absolute best of your ability - this will give you the skills and experience to make it into the SAPD and to continue to be the best cop you possibly can be. The SAPD is not for everyone, so checking out the regulations and procedures will also give you a chance to see whether or not you're cut out for the SAPD or not.

You may start lessons on the academy on 10/03/2012 The academy will exist out of 6 sessions: 2 theoretical sessions, 1 theoretical examination and 3 practical sessions. We will finish with the final examination, to check if you are ready to become an officer. On the academy you have your own topic at the Cadet Headquarters. here you can ask questions and see the sessions you have completed.

Now you need to apply for a department, within the department you have two cadet councellors who may help you to become an officer. You can apply for a department here.

Do NOT forget: you must still reply once a week on your Cadet File with a patrol report.

Signed,

Paul Cutler
            SAPD Academy Management

Ex-SAPD Academy Director
            Ex-SWAT Team Leader

Paul "Nexxt" Cutler

Offline Hamza

• [SA:MP] Former Command
            • Citizen
            • TeaM-Hamza
              • Skype - Hamza.ashraf56
            • Badge-ID: #A07
            « Reply #38 on: March 09, 2012, 07:46:42 am »
            Had a patrol with me
            RECOMMENDED!
            Keep it up Boy !

Signed,
            John_Collin
            SA:MP FBI Agent     MTA:SA FBI Supervisory Special Agent, Internal Affairs Chief

Offline Chris Garver

• Citizen
            « Reply #39 on: March 09, 2012, 09:18:22 am »
            Had a patrol with me
            RECOMMENDED!
            Keep it up Boy !

Signed,
            John_Collin

Will do, thanks!

information
            SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal